Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww Pat.......actually it’s a funny photoshop pic....they seemed much more fun i the early days!!! Now they seem so money obsessed! Shame.

Which one is it Rebecca, you either spend your days "pottering" round the house, walking in the woods, shopping and seeing friends (as she's said all week) or you are a hard working mum with a full time job who is constantly busy filming and editing. Because as a mum with an actual full time job I would love to have as many days doing bugger all as you do!

Reactions: 18
Aww Pat.......actually it’s a funny photoshop pic....they seemed much more fun i the early days!!! Now they seem so money obsessed! Shame.
Got that...............or perhaps Reb is really needing to look out for some serious #spon chest waxing ? that's a full faux fur rug right there!

Reactions: 3
I cant imagine paypal were too happy as she deleted their party add.
Then had to put it back up on the meldrums channel which i doubt anyone looks at anymore.

I remember her showing us 800 quid on Amazon in 1month.

She advertised 2 apps monitoring spending.

Cleo was the 1 she kept pushing she kept saying it wasent an ad but she got 5quid fir everyone that signed up.

If they so flush why do they shop at aldis.
Is there no waitrose nearby.
Shes said twice this year wanting online recommendations for online food shopling yet never done a online food order other than hello fresh.

Her new years resolutions simpler life maybe lasted a month.

Whys she so obessed with gin and walks.

Why can't she shop without lee

Will jazzercize and horse lessons return.

I honestly thourght whole house would turn grey.

Lol at real fire wearing off.

Will take more than paint to modernise that house.

Lol at lee pics

Maybe pottering sounds less lazy than mooching.

Next have been generous. Irony is lee picked up from store.

Still think the ?saying they don’t even notice the ADs and Reb saying Thanks is the funniest thing I’ve read.....Hello Brands, great work by our Edgy right there!!!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind that she advertises different brands of the same things, I have about 6 different creams on the go atm :oops: I went through several changing bags and prams. 2 of my children take one brand of vitamin the 3rd takes a different because he prefers the taste. I think that’s quite normal & I guess in a way she’s reflecting that & brands can’t really expect her to not shop anywhere else that would be a bit weird no?

Reactions: 1
good afternoon every guys....

The comments have been noted, I’m taking it all on board guys.
I know I’m bleeding you all dry with the ads guys, so...
here’s another ad.
But it’s just #VictimModeActivated I’ve been snowed under with moving house. I’ve taken too much work on and need to get some money in the bank to pay the mortgage. You know how it is guys....
And the ghost won’t feed itself

padded out vlog of complete and utter rubbish before we get to the tit I’ve been paid for ?
Oh and a cheeky chance to plug that Instagram.. come follow me.
Rebecca “cracks on” with some “pottering”
And already has a conference call with YouTube influencers scheme. #HowtoBleedTheSubsDry101

“I’m by myself in this job”.... oh hey there Lee, go eat your bone lovie.
Lunch... no Ella’s Kitchen ??‍♀

Good to see poppy nugget isn’t contagious. She seems better now that Rebby can’t post about “mummy guilt”

Can we ban the words “cheeky” and “pottering”

Oh my god, the child is using the #ad to check her steps and activity.... are you actually shitting me here Rebecca.
This is low. This actually is very, very low.
Awful angle sweetie... if you’re gonna use your child in this manner i don’t mind commenting those jeans do nothing for you.

You have a degree in bullshit. Pure bullshit.

I’d feel chills in that house too Rebby..... right down my spine.

VivaFit junior.... give your child an eating disorder or exercise obsession from young ??‍♀?
It’s always good to know your young daughter is doing 20’000 steps and it’s always good to have a machine tell your daughter to move more. ?
Here’s an idea, get of your ass and encourage her AS A MUM!!! Play, run, have fun with them! You don’t need to get a fecking watch to get her to “move more” you don’t need her to log in and check her activity to unlock princesses.
Get a ball and go play in the garden
I has the rage, I actually have the rage.
Sorry all...

Glad you’re getting the fire guard mind. Throw your morals on it.
Oh they’re long gone sorry..... stuck with wood

Reactions: 23
Hi, new member here ?
Been reading all the Meldrum threads for about 3 days !
I'm so done with her, her crappy adverts constantly, her thinking she's better than everyone... She truly is a Mrs Bouquet/bucket!

Thanks everyone for keeping me entertained the last few days, so glad I found other people that think the same as me.
Just wondering as I'm completely new to tattle too, I've seen Charlotte Louise Taylor and Ash mama reid mentioned a fair bit , is there threads for them too?

Reactions: 9
I apologise for the length of my rant...
I even edited it down ?
it’s was like a cheeky little university style thesis of pent up rage.
I’m done playing nice with this bish, they are VILE.

I’m waiting for a “gift guide” of affiliate links.
Rebecca see if you can get Lee some balls for Christmas
Obviously I mean ? ? ?..... obviously ?

Reactions: 10
Hi, new member here ?
Been reading all the Meldrum threads for about 3 days !
I'm so done with her, her crappy adverts constantly, her thinking she's better than everyone... She truly is a Mrs Bouquet/bucket!

Thanks everyone for keeping me entertained the last few days, so glad I found other people that think the same as me.
Just wondering as I'm completely new to tattle too, I've seen Charlotte Louise Taylor and Ash mama reid mentioned a fair bit , is there threads for them too?
There’s a thread for Our Charl. We need to start one fir Ash!

Ooooh I'll try and find it! Yes ash deffo needs one, I kinda like her but her bloody remnant kings curtain behaviours irked me somewhat and lately she's coming across very materialistic and I need someone to gossip with because my husband doesn't care ??

Sorry to detail the thread too.
Can't believe Mrs, M has posted yet another ad! I can't even remember what her normal content is!

Reactions: 5
Shes said twice this year wanting online recommendations for online food shopling yet never done a online food order other than hello fresh.

Nearest Waitrose is Edinburgh I believe, so a few hours away. Many Sainsbury's though, and aldi is right by an m&s (as is home bargains)
They got a Sainsbury's delivery once, I remember Lee filming it for insta stories over the summer

Not much to do round here except drink gin and go for walks

Riding lessons were back yesterday for S

Next day delivery sounds implausible as well, even delivery to next stores takes 2 days normally. The joys of living in the "Highlands" (which Aberdeenshire is not, but according to most couriers anywhere north of Dundee is)

Reactions: 5
I cant imagine paypal were too happy as she deleted their party add.
Then had to put it back up on the meldrums channel which i doubt anyone looks at anymore.

I remember her showing us 800 quid on Amazon in 1month.

She advertised 2 apps monitoring spending.

Cleo was the 1 she kept pushing she kept saying it wasent an ad but she got 5quid fir everyone that signed up.

Her new years resolutions simpler life maybe lasted a month.

Why can't she shop without lee

I honestly thourght whole house would turn grey.

Lol at real fire wearing off.

Will take more than paint to modernise that house.

Lol at lee pics

Maybe pottering sounds less lazy than mooching.

Mooching also means acquiring stuff for nothing (in a derogatory sense, like sponging off someone). How apt, eh?! ?

Bloody good news @Heilo ? you’d make a belter of a ghost!!! I need one.
Rebecca hasn’t got an affiliate link for her one ? I hope you’re the same as hers.
#IfRebeccaHasOne #INeedOne #Baa

Personally I would have used colour samples on the walls before committing to such a dark colour for all of the walls. I give it still January before she makes Pat / Pat's brother / Pat's mum change it. That room is going to be far too dark.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.