Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs M has no right to call herself a family vlogger anymore. She’s a sales person and that’s all.
I am a family vlogger and shes making us look like a joke, giving us all a bad name. I used to like her and now shes just infuriating me! Shes full of tit and lies and does t deserve her platform!!

Reactions: 13
How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.
Maybe her next look will be a velvet hat with a turned back brim like Blossom.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just passed a newsagent with a sandwich board outside, that would fit over someone’s shoulder. You reckon they’d miss it if I took a lend of it and sent it to Mrs M?

Reactions: 6
How can you say this isn't a look for a young person? The jumper over a short floaty dress with thick tights and Chelsea boots was a big fashion trend for the young. I was influenced to dress like this by Julia Sawalha from Press Gang back in the '90s.
She was my style idol growing up ?

Reactions: 1
There was also that Paypal pool that she flogged at her summer party. Its a group app for raising a certain amount for a specific purpose like a hen do or party etc. I'm sure she didn't declare it properly.

Then the Quidco thing, a shopping app. She showed the amount they'd supposedly gained on her phone and it was over £800. When I went to check what Quidco was all about it was clear it would take the average person a very long time to gain that much. So I bet the £800 was her payment for doing the AD for the app.
I have quidco its really quite good but if i showed you mine you would see that I have £935 but thats my lifetime total (so not sure if that was her pay or lifetime total) as it tells you how much you have made since joining ive got that and been a member about 6 years on average i get around £100 a year cashback with them my new year starts in November im on basic package dont pay anything for it(you can pay £5 per year taken from money you earn through cashback so technically you dont pay unless you earn but it really only means you get your cashback quicker Im cheap I prefer the £5 in my pocket) ive just bought my home insurance through them and should get £45 cashback. A couple of years ago I got £100 cashback from Sky for upgrading my sky broadband in skys January sale so was a great deal as we wanted to upgrade anyway that year my total cashback was about £250.

By the way this is not #spon #AD i have not been paid any money by quidco
Sorry for off topic post

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's breaking the guidelines on the next lamp by putting AD right at the end of a long description and not tagging it as a "paid partnership". How thick do you have to be to break the rules when everyone is watching you?!

Reactions: 7
The local police are parked near my house tonight. Has my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) been tracked?! Maybe they are starting local in their man hunt, or should that be troll hunt.

Has anytime in the last 2 years has she ever said or been seen wearing a Garmin activity watch. No... didn’t think so.

So full of ?, at the start of the year it was hydratmate this hydratemate that.

How long before these are flogged on the local selling pages!!
I'll keep an eye out for them. Would say I'd get a bargain but it's doubtful

I have quidco its really quite good but if i showed you mine you would see that I have £935 but thats my lifetime total (so not sure if that was her pay or lifetime total) as it tells you how much you have made since joining ive got that and been a member about 6 years on average i get around £100 a year cashback with them my new year starts in November im on basic package dont pay anything for it(you can pay £5 per year taken from money you earn through cashback so technically you dont pay unless you earn but it really only means you get your cashback quicker Im cheap I prefer the £5 in my pocket) ive just bought my home insurance through them and should get £45 cashback. A couple of years ago I got £100 cashback from Sky for upgrading my sky broadband in skys January sale so was a great deal as we wanted to upgrade anyway that year my total cashback was about £250.

By the way this is no #spon #AD i have not been paid any money by quidco
Sorry for off topic post
I’ve been with quidco since jan 2010 - I have had £1200 in cashback but in the last 3 years I’ve hardly used it, just forget about using it now, and some of the tracked cashback gets declined. #not.spon

Last edited:
Looks very like Hague Blue as predicted! I thought they might just do a feature wall/chimney breast. I don’t think they have the ceiling height/period charm in that room to pull that colour off on every wall. Might be a bit oppressive. Interested to see the final result though. I mean could it be the only non spon content they’re doing right now? Or will it turn out that they’ve got a deal with B&Q....

Omg she has got some nerve I have never known anyone do has many ads as her

But surely shes not doing her self any good because if I was a company I wouldn't want to pick her to advertise my product just to be slotted in to her long list of advertising everything.

Reactions: 5
The local police are parked near my house tonight. Has my IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) been tracked?! Maybe they are starting local in their man hunt, or should that be troll hunt.

I'll keep an eye out for them. Would say I'd get a bargain but it's doubtful
I went into home bragins today, I was about to give myself up to the police officer about calling her coat ugly but then realised it was a sticker of the police in the window.

Police don't even visit a shop unless £200 or more in value has been stolen, they are going to laugh her out of the station.

Reactions: 7
More than the ADs I am irritated by the word 'pottering'. What young mum 'potters' around her house. I wonder if she has given up completely and got her mother writing the posts now too.

Reactions: 5
More than the ADs I am irritated by the word 'pottering'. What young mum 'potters' around her house. I wonder if she has given up completely and got her mother writing the posts now too.
Now she’s started pottering the mooching has stopped.

Reactions: 1
She'll be advertising fitbits tomorrow.

Don't believe her that she's been using Garmin for two years, probably got something for free two years ago and she looked at the box. Now they are paying she pretends she's been using it for years. We all know she does ads for anyone regardless of the product.
Check on her Insta pics....she leaves a good visual trace!!! See good police work there, blimey, I could arrest myself for being a Tattle girl!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.