Mrs Meldrum #5 1 Hundred Thousand Sheep, 4 Thousand Tattle Posts, Meldrum Seems Quite Rattled And It’s Nout’ To Do With Ghosts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched "My 2018 Goals" on Mrs M Youtube...I've found myself going and watching older stuff to see how much as changed.
One of her goals for 2018...and I paraphrase..."live simpler - stop spending. In our house we have everything we need, each other, abundance of toys, loads of clothes" she then went on to say that she believes should could live simpler as everything she needs she owns...she also plugs a saving app which is not disclosed as an AD!!!
This wasn't even a year ago and her goals have massively failed! How can she have the discourtesy to preach how sensible she is going to be then spend the year going on free holidays, wearing free clothes, buying an overpriced house...and expect her audience to have trust in her?? The selling items "gifted" to them has really got to me, I wish companies would pick up on this, they are essentially losing money by send them an item then the M's are making money from the free gift...how is this right?

The trolling comments are upsetting me, I don't think she really knows the meaning of the word. We are all here out of frustration as we feel like we are being lied too, surely she can see that the reasons these threads are still active is because nothing has changed on her part, no apology (well her backhanded one, none from Lee), no slowing down, ad after ad after ad, as long as her subscription number is still going up and she is getting a decent amount of insta likes she really doesn't care.

Ugh, I feel like this is an irrelevant rant but I just feel so frustrated. Here I am working a full time job, a mum, a wife, and if i want new bedroom furniture I have to save or watch for sales. My house is worth nothing compared to theirs but I've made it a home with my hard earned money...why do they not want that sense of achievement? It really is all for show and in years to come I think they will regret the choices they have made for themselves and their kids and I find that really really sad!

Reactions: 14
I remember that. It was the liner for the Ikea high chair. They were a poppy pattern - and guess what. They ended up on the local selling site.

I also remember her receiving a fancy thermometer via her PO Box. That also ended up on the local selling site as ‘an unwanted gift’.

I’ve a few local friends who also follow her and we always comment to each other that she should be giving this stuff away. It’s just pure greed that she sells it all.
I’m sure that Poppy cover was handmade and came all the way from Australia.

I’m really shocked at her selling P.O. box stuff. How low can you get!!

Since it’s sent to the business -would selling it not incure tax.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Edgy that spends so much time saying how grateful she is, shows how completely disrespectful and ungratefully she is by selling the items...give them to someone who needs them! horrible horrible greedy behavior

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she was trying to sell the thermometer for £50, it was £80ish online.
I remember that thermometer, you pointed it at the person and it took their temp. I actually thought it was good so looked it up on amazon but I wasn’t going to spend almost a weeks grocery equivalent on it ?
Still for them it would £50 for doing nothing.

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she was trying to sell the thermometer for £50, it was £80ish online.
just disgusting, it shows what BS her adverts are, she raves about how great things are and as soon as she gets the cheque for the advertisement it's sold.....

Locals get ready for a load of barely used fisherprice toys arriving on the local selling pages!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m surprised they don’t donate to the local baby bank, they must get loads of stuff that they would be desperate for.

Reactions: 8
I’m really disgusted at her selling that stuff. Perfect opportunity to “pay it forward”.

What goes around comes around.

Reactions: 14
Hi, new member here.

Came across this from when someone mentioned Tattle in Mrs M’s IG comments.

Anywho, I’m a long time viewer of her channel, have to say now, completely fed up, I know her circumstances have changed from when she started but the non stop ADs, kindly gifted and I’m being trolled stuff has been the last straw for me as a viewer.

The DLP fiasco was the biggest turning point for me, as they completely lied to their viewers, so now are completely untrustworthy.

Deleting comments from people who are questioning their ethics and only having positive stuff is ridiculous. People should be allowed to express their opinion without being labelled as a troll etc. The best example I’ve seen on IG of someone dealing well with criticism is Mother Pukka, she has made a few bloopers in her time, but each time she has, she’s held her hands up and admitted it and is happy to engage with her followers when they have been critical of her and shes opened up a good discussion with them. It’s a shame Mrs M and other instamums can’t follow suit really. I’ve also binned off a load of the Channel Mum lot who I followed as it’s just non stop ads and selling stuff to viewers.

I must say, I know many aren’t overly keen on Lee but I do find him fairly inoffensive, I know he didn’t do himself any favours at all with his lie about DLP and meeting the princesses, I do get the impression he is rather henpecked by Mrs M, especially in joint videos there seems to be a lot of him being spoken over etc.

Anyway, it’s been refreshing to read the amount of people who used to enjoy her content but who now are completely hacked off by it. It’s a real shame she can’t take constructive criticism as she could have turned this situation around. I do think she will eventually find herself loosing more viewers due to the Avalanche of ADs.

As for flogging all the freebies on selling pages, I think that is terrible, although it seems to be a common theme with influencers. So many families who are less fortunate could benefit from that, especially at this time of year.

Reactions: 17
She used to have a selling page on Instagram, I can’t find it now but I remember her trying to sell her ergobaby carrier that she had just been sent for free. I just think it stinks of dishonesty!! Pay it forward Rebecca!!

Reactions: 4
Here it is....
Well just confirms what we already knew i guess.
Im suprised she selling such a useful item with 3kids.

We have selling group's local i buy and sell and offer stuff for free.
I regularly donate to charity shop homeless.

The issue i guess is shes well known locally she has to give up her address for item to be picked up. Did she declare it as a freebie at the time.

50 quid seems steep for 2nd hand.

She went mad for anything poppy themed.

Has the ikea chair gone in house move and replaced with tripp trap.

She used to have a selling page on Instagram, I can’t find it now but I remember her trying to sell her ergobaby carrier that she had just been sent for free. I just think it stinks of dishonesty!! Pay it forward Rebecca!!
She keeps banging on about tula I wondered if they were gifted as think she has a few.

She keeps banging on about tula I wondered if they were gifted as think she has a few.
It wouldn’t surprise me!! She loved the close caboo then the ergobaby and now it’s the Tula!!

Reactions: 2
Shouldn't hmrc be investigating her if she's selling thousands of pounds of freebies for cash? I doubt she's declaring it and all these £50 here and there adds up. Even small infuencers seem to get sent loads of stuff every week!

It's all so grubby.

Reactions: 15
Oh reb take a bit of your own advice and bore off with your troll chat. There’s about 30 people on here that talk about you and you have hundreds of arse licking comments so why don’t you concentrate on them and stop acting like a five year old who doesn’t get their own way.

Yes the truth must hurt but you chose to put yourself out there and now cry wolf because you don’t like an opinion that isn’t the same as yours. You’re almost 30 grow up.

Ps wtf about him is a public figure. I would die if my husband behaved like that ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.