Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone help expain to me how come they are supposedly sleeping in a tent but have a deck area?

Screenshot_20190720-152122_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She won’t announce the ad/colab until after the event so all us twats sorry tattlers don’t spoil it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is anyone else wondering how the duck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
Not sticking up for them but you actually dont need to be able to see out the back window legally, when we go away our car is the same boot full my partner doesnt mind driving like this as hes driven trucks and they dont have a rear view mirror but I wouldn't like to and never have.

Also we go away for at least a week 2 adult 3 children to have the car filled like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not sticking up for them but you actually dont need to be able to see out the back window legally, when we go away our car is the same boot full my partner doesnt mind driving like this as hes driven trucks and they dont have a rear view mirror but I wouldn't like to and never have.
Yeah I drive a van. I always forget to use the rear view mirror in cars now but my van does have big wing mirrors so it’s easier.

Reactions: 3
Lots of other adults in the background of the stories photos... Likely in Banchory...

Reactions: 8
It makes me sick and sad to watch how much tit they manage to pack. And she think she is good in organization? Listen; we are in year 2019 and normal people think about the environment.
All this one use and all that platic. Do the kids need all this tit to go camping. Shouldnt they be learning and not drown in platstic covered booka and pens. Im disgusted 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought the whole point of going camping in general was to get closer to nature and appreciate our natural environment...god knows they've got gorgeous wildlife and scenery within minutes of where they live..they do not need to be packing all that plastic tat for ONE NIGHT away 🙄....they could have used that time to show the girls about making a fire/bbq eating s'mores...and you most certainly don't need a travel cot and duvet for gods sake!...ever heard of sleeping bags?...they should have used this night away to get away from materialism and consumerism...we don't need more plastic crap in this world and those packs they've got the kids just highlight what is wrong in this world...less not more Rebeggar

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The trees are blue 🌲 and the tan is glowing. The filter of dreams is back 🍊
Why does she think that bloody filter is so marvellous, honestly she just looks ridiculous. It also ages her😂😂. This is what she's trying to achieve💩💩💩, a lovely shade of turd😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does she think that bloody filter is so marvellous, honestly she just looks ridiculous. It also ages her😂😂. This is what she's trying to achieve💩💩💩, a lovely shade of turd😂😂View attachment 29242
Really don’t understand it. It looks awful. She has lovely skin and looks so much younger natural without all that crap! 🤣 (sorry to compliment her but it’s the truth 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.