Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears red lipstick whilst camping?! Stop the world and let me off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who goes camping where there is decking?! Usually it's a soggy muddy field! And why the panic over sunglasses? It's been raining a lot of the day (check out FUBAR news on Facebook for videos of localised flooding!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought the whole point of going camping in general was to get closer to nature and appreciate our natural environment...god knows they've got gorgeous wildlife and scenery within minutes of where they live..they do not need to be packing all that plastic tat for ONE NIGHT away 🙄....they could have used that time to show the girls about making a fire/bbq eating s'mores...and you most certainly don't need a travel cot and duvet for gods sake!...ever heard of sleeping bags?...they should have used this night away to get away from materialism and consumerism...we don't need more plastic crap in this world and those packs they've got the kids just highlight what is wrong in this world...less not more Rebeggar
To be fair we camped all the time when I was a kid, we didn't have sleeping bags, just took our duvets, few blankets under u and u can barely tell you're sleeping on the ground! 😂

I imagine that’s what Lee’s manly legs look like 🤭
Me too, although I can't see the tit tattoo so must be some one else?! 🤔

Reactions: 5
The latest photo looks ridiculous. The filter she’s using ages her ten years at least, her tan looks like it’s come out of a can of cheap fence paint, the smile is manic and looks so false with the clenched teeth and scrunched up eyes and don’t get me started on the colour of the trees!
There is no way on earth they are doing ‘normal’ camping and all sleeping in a tent if they have gone dressed like that with the weather forecast being so poor.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So they can’t even be bloody honest about camping! They are clearly with a group of friends at a lodge or glamping pods or similar! bleeping idiots! 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doesnt mackerel have very fine bones?

She makes me laugh so much on stories.
Questions and answers.
I reinvent myself every singly day
She reinvents the truth every single day more like it.
Also all this team Meldrum crap is she implying when lee was off not working and sponging whilst she was sole earner was not working as a team?
If she taken her job seriously not made mistakes or lied it wouldn't have been stressful and perhaps lee could have got a job closer to home.
I’d be raging if I was lee. So her contribution as a SAHM is team work and counts yet everything he did for his family as a SAGD didn’t count??

They’ve fit a lot of stuff for 1 night.

We go camping regularly and to be fair to Reb our first time we booked one night at a site about 20 mins away. Just so we could get a feel for it and get to grips with it all before we went further for longer.

I don’t take much for the kids. Mine are 11 and 3. We usually take a boardgame, colouring books and crayons, outdoor games like bat and ball. Generally during the day we are out and about. We take stuff for the kids incase the weathers bad or for them to play with by our tent.

For us we love camping because there’s no distractions. We don’t bother with phones, don’t take iPads and there’s obviously no TVs. We explore in the day and of an evening we made a fire, cook together and then sit round and have roasted marshmallows and hot chocilates. It’s also sort of hard work at times so we all have to work together to make it go smoothly.

If you’re just going to do what you normally do in your house then it’s more comfortable to just stay at home

Reactions: 13
I’d be raging if I was lee. So her contribution as a SAHM is team work and counts yet everything he did for his family as a SAGD didn’t count??
It does seem weird as demeans the role he played

Reactions: 7
Me too, although I can't see the tit tattoo so must be some one else?! 🤔
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I forgot about the tattoo! How could I forget that classy piece of body art 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Waste of time telling her that the filter is crap. Last time it went something like this:

Reb: Should I use a filter? Vote yes or no.
Sheep: 100% no, no really don’t use it, a collective big fat bleeping NO.
Reb: Thanks chums filter it is 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Shady is such a lying cocunt
As if she’s sleeping in that tent tonight.
There’s a bed with her name on it in the bloody cabin.

She spouts that she’s really organised? Not judging by the state of that car she’s not. For one night? And two miles up the road? She’s jokes. We take less for a family ski trip to Europe for a week, by car.

And I see the meat free eating plan is going well too, Pat’s got some belting bangers there on the barbie. 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You seem to be mistaken, that was just for show, she’ll Have split that 5 ways!!
I thought exactly same !

Shady is such a lying cocunt
As if she’s sleeping in that tent tonight.
There’s a bed with her name on it in the bloody cabin.

She spouts that she’s really organised? Not judging by the state of that car she’s not. For one night? And two miles up the road? She’s jokes. We take less for a family ski trip to Europe for a week, by car.

And I see the meat free eating plan is going well too, Pat’s got some belting bangers there on the barbie. 🤣🤣🤣
Veggie my arse bandwagons and jumping comes to mind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mackerel is cheap though. You can buy three packs of four mackerel fillets in Aldi for the price of one pack of two salmon fillets.

I dont think they are skint. I think they are tight. So used to other people paying for them or getting stuff for free that they don’t like paying for anything.

Reactions: 21
I just commented told her she looks like David Dickenson I am sure she does it to annoy us 😂
Yeah but she "loves it, which is all the maters" 😂😂😂
Can tell she's had a few! 😂

Poppy's outfit is covered in felt tip, it'll be on preloved tomorrow #NoIDidntBotherToWashIt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah but she "loves it, which is all the maters" 😂😂😂
Can tell she's had a few! 😂

Poppy's outfit is covered in felt tip, it'll be on preloved tomorrow #NoIDidntBotherToWashIt
I almost corrected her spelling but thought it would be pushing my luck 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.