Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there’s a possibility she goes on the Sunbed, years ago I used to use them and I’d get the white patch in the middle of my arms where they bend off holding the handles up above.... there’s no way is that a real tan, who keeps their tan that long especially living in Scotland.

Reactions: 13
I think there’s a possibility she goes on the Sunbed, years ago I used to use them and I’d get the white patch in the middle of my arms where they bend off holding the handles up above.... there’s no way is that a real tan, who keeps their tan that long especially living in Scotland.
100% sun beds and/or fake tan. It’s getting ridiculous though! Plus the filter she uses.

Someone needs to tell her that looking after your kids for a few hours is NOT “solo parenting” it’s just being a regular parent while your other half is at work.

Spending the day in the park..... hnmmm. Having more work done on the kitchen are we?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
100% sun beds and/or fake tan. It’s getting ridiculous though! Plus the filter she uses.

Someone needs to tell her that looking after your kids for a few hours is NOT “solo parenting” it’s just being a regular parent while your other half is at work.

Spending the day in the park..... hnmmm. Having more work done on the kitchen are we?!
Even pale strawberry blonde wee Poppy looks tanned on her latest pic with the ridiculous filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Poppy's saying "FFS put me down and stop using me to accentuate your biceps". Poor kid obviously doesn't want to be held and used as a prop😡

She's using her on this one too🙄 Oooo look at my muscles 😂😂

She's so up her own arse.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Same top different day. Glad to see she’s putting the two day spray to good use

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Why does she use that filter 🤦‍♀️ In videos and thumbnails she looks her age and has nice clear skin. But those photos she looks 15 years older and like a leather handbag. I don’t get her obsession with being tanned?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me!
She’s finally got a job......babysitting
Surely that’s what you call someone who looks after children for a few hours??

In Grabecca”s head though that’s solo parenting 🤣🤣🤣

Isn’t she wonderful!

Also I wonder if the spray painters who did her kitchen cupboards gave her a quick coat of ronseal whilst they were there...?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
And there she goes again; encouraging her devoted audience to part with their hard earned cash on things they had hitherto not even realised they needed!! Even though, by her own admission, Mrs Meldrum is tightening her own belt and won’t be spending any money herself unnecessarily! This instaflogger industry really is the pits! It’s about time the regulations caught up with it but slowly, slowly more articles are appearing in the press, questioning the ethics and morality of it all. It really is not a job to be proud of!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
And there she goes again; encouraging her devoted audience to part with their hard earned cash on things they had hitherto not even realised they needed!! Even though, by her own admission, Mrs Meldrum is tightening her own belt and won’t be spending any money herself unnecessarily! This instaflogger industry really is the pits! It’s about time the regulations caught up with it but slowly, slowly more articles are appearing in the press, questioning the ethics and morality of it all. It really is not a job to be proud of!
Not to mention disguising the “affiliate” and “gifted” declarations on those two posts aswell.

Reactions: 11
They are all at it today, with the swipe up for Prime Day on Amazon...Mama Reid, Maisy Meow....all as bad as each other, money grabbing parasites. I am going to use my own brain cells, that the 🐑 are clearly missing, and ignore their attempts to put cash in their pockets.

Reactions: 15
So solo parenting is just looking after your child(ren) during the day without a partner or another person is it? I must tell my husband I’ve been solo parenting the last eight years; he hadn’t realised!

I have some fab single mum friends and they work so hard. Most with a father not in the picture at all, let alone back every few weeks, let alone not actually gone away yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Exactly! The term “solo parenting” gets thrown around far too much by these instamums. Solo parenting is when you look after your kids, by yourself 24/7. You don’t have the security of a partner coming home at night, or the security of a second income, the emotional support - you are on your own. Not being a mum while your partner is on some course 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Solo parenting....Lee’s been home every night and available for babysitting so she can get to the gym. Oh and finished in time to take Poppy home for her nap.....not quite the same as actual solo parenting 🙄

Reactions: 15
She's getting super ratty and defensive about it

Solo parenting....Lee’s been home every night and available for babysitting so she can get to the gym. Oh and finished in time to take Poppy home for her nap.....not quite the same as actual solo parenting 🙄
It's not and it's bleeping hurtful to people, like me, raising kids as a lone parent. My husband's in a box under my bed, rather than offshore and available to talk me down off the ceiling. She's a spoilt brat.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.