Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey reb
Hey
Hey

You know social media has been annoying you??? Well how you just jack it in???

It is 100% not your bleeping jam anymore. You’ve said you were taking a step back. SO JUST DO IT ALREADY YOU USELESS WOTSIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ouch, she really is snarky. Kids obviously been playing up 😂
Admittedly, I will occasionally make reference to ‘coming to the end of my solo parenting stint’ or similar when my husband has been away for 3 weeks (whilst i’ve worked and looked after my children whilst having no close-by family). I don’t however moan and do realise i’m fortunate in having a partner, his emotional support and the second income that being a true solo / single parent doesn’t have the luxury of.

I would never dream of saying it if he’d been out of my sight for approx 3 hours 🙄

Reactions: 13
Kelly (OM) has been talking about her shop on amazon, she puts everything she gets asked about on there, she earns commissions through affiliate links as she said it feels more authentic as it’s products she has bought and likes. She also says how to clear your cookies if you don’t want to use them and then shop. Amazon pay 8% so that’s quite a nice tidy sum little miss greedy knickers is conning out of her sheep!!!! 🤬(I’m not talking about Kelly)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
OK, so maybe she didn't realise that 'sole parenting' when she meant Lee was on a course for 3 hours wasn't the correct phrase to use. She isn't the only vlogger to use this term whenever they are left on their own with their own children. Maybe she didn't realise that for parents who are doing the job of two parents for the majority / all of the time this phrase could be condescending and upsetting but bloody hell her reaction. Her rude replies on the grid, her whinge on her stories. Her inability to accept that her words can upset people. She needs to give up this YouTube jam if something like this winds her up so much. It's been said a hundred times before she needs to get some professional PR advice or give up.

But giving her plenty of engagement on the post though which I think was the whole point in the first place. Don't feed her sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What she actually means by "solo parenting" is... being left with the kids when I'd rather be at the gym, out having coffee with my chums (childfree), mooching, watching crap tv, topping up my tan, wishing Lee would hurry up back to take over this solo parenting malarkey🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is so bleeping angry in those stories, the aggression in her!!! She is wrong to say solo parenting. I have my kids everyday when my husband is at work and not once do I say I’m solo parenting. It’s called motherhood!!

Also the difference in her skin colour in the pictures and stories so how heavily filtered it all is and she doesn’t have a bronzed tan at all. She’s all fake!!! Can’t stand the twit and her behaviour on social media she’s embarrassing. She really needs to look at herself!!!
Why is she so angry! Because yet again she’s been pulled up on being an hole and because Sorry isn’t in her vocabulary, she’ll get aggressive and defensive and blame it on everybody else!

Reactions: 17
Kelly (OM) has been talking about her shop on amazon, she puts everything she gets asked about on there, she earns commissions through affiliate links as she said it feels more authentic as it’s products she has bought and likes. She also says how to clear your cookies if you don’t want to use them and then shop. Amazon pay 8% so that’s quite a nice tidy sum little miss greedy knickers is conning out of her sheep!!!! 🤬(I’m not talking about Kelly)
I saw this and thought it was fab. She has loads of great purchases in her home that her followers genuinely want to purchase (me included-guilty if buying hooks for my garage).
I don’t mind her earning 8% as she is open & Honest about it. She also explains how to clear cookies so she doesn’t earn-nothing sneaky. Plus she explained she would rather do this than do unauthentic ads for stuff she hasn’t even bought! Anyway as you can tell I am a fan of OM mum!

• Heart
Ha ha she’s such a cow! Here you go Rebecca this woman went to her kids concern on her own then
Eight weeks after that concert, Matt died suddenly at work. He was 39. The virus that had put him in hospital but which we thought had been cleared had somehow invaded his heart.
In the space of a single unanswered text message, I became a solo parent.
Telling my then 6-year-old twins what had happened was unquestionably the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Exactly

Mind you it’s no wonder it’s a foreign concept to her - she’s not exactly been a hands on mum the last few years.

Can’t wait to see how she gets on in a couple of weeks when Lee’s away.....! Should be interesting.
🍿🍿
The gift that’ll keep giving

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so bleeping angry in those stories, the aggression in her!!! She is wrong to say solo parenting. I have my kids everyday when my husband is at work and not once do I say I’m solo parenting. It’s called motherhood!!

Also the difference in her skin colour in the pictures and stories so how heavily filtered it all is and she doesn’t have a bronzed tan at all. She’s all fake!!! Can’t stand the twit and her behaviour on social media she’s embarrassing. She really needs to look at herself!!!
She's a bleeping spoilt brat and I wish more people would see through it and stop fawning over her.

Ha ha she’s such a cow! Here you go Rebecca this woman went to her kids concern on her own then
Eight weeks after that concert, Matt died suddenly at work. He was 39. The virus that had put him in hospital but which we thought had been cleared had somehow invaded his heart.
In the space of a single unanswered text message, I became a solo parent.
Telling my then 6-year-old twins what had happened was unquestionably the hardest thing I’ve ever done.
I’m so sorry 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can highly recommend a fake tan with a much more natural look Rebecca! But then again you prefer the 🎃 look so I’ll keep my beauty secrets to myself 🤣
As for solo parenting bore the F off woman 😴millions could claim to do this every bloody day but instead they just call themselves mum and dad

• Haha
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣Ooooocha!!!!! She’s pissed!!! Dads arm is brown........Edgy more a shade of 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

Oh and correct me if I’m wrong, but SHE chose to have children, . She talked lee into having 3! So bloody stop moaning, looking for praise and get on and be a mother! Put the camera away, no slowing down or stepping back, still wanting the easy £££££ . Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The woman actually infuriated me!!!!! Solo parenting.... your being a mum you bleeping idiot. My husband works full time I work 6 12 hour night shifts A fortnight with 3 kids to look after afterwards!!!!!!! try bleeping solo parenting after a 12 hour night shift.....**** excuse language ***

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lots of great photos of her have been taken whilst she has been solo parenting! S or F are clearly more talented than their witch of a mother

• Haha
The woman actually infuriated me!!!!! Solo parenting.... your being a mum you bleeping idiot. My husband works full time I work 6 12 hour night shifts with 3 kids.... try bleeping solo parenting after a 12 hour night shift.....**** excuse language ***
Feel your pain! Could you imagine the tit she’d spout being up for 36+ hours due to kids and work. Not forgetting the lack of gym time 🙄 although I do still manage a couple of gym sessions a week 🤫but normally straight after I finish at 8am 😴

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.