Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up to recently I've done loads of camping, got all the decent gear. I could never see her camping.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine when they are old enough t o find this out on the internet and remember with horror hiding on the floor in that shed!!! Poor kids😧

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine when they are old enough t o find this out on the internet and remember with horror hiding on the floor in that shed!!! Poor kids😧
It won't be long before another child mentions it. Everyone is different but I know for a fact I'd never buy a house with that history. If they think P doesn't sleep now, by the time the girls hear the history none of them will sleep! I wouldn't have the first idea how to tackle them finding out. 😔

Reactions: 10
The murder mansion shed....body was in there for weeks in the wheels bin hidden in there!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Bet the going veggie bullshit will be out of the window when camping... Get ready for the belting bangers bbq instas from lee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sure someone (known to the seller) mentioned previously that the original shed had been removed, so that would have been a new shed.

Reactions: 1
If you know longer require your camping gear why not consider #kindlygifting it to Reb, Catwoman? 😀😂😉😂
Now there's an idea, I'll drive DPD speed up the massive drive tomorrow. I can't wait to see her camping. Cue hufty pufty face 😂⛺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't see her using the showers at campsite!!! She doesn't even use them at her gym where they will be so much better than at the campsite block!! That's why I get she s hoping for a link with a posh glamping/ yurt site! . Get poor old Lee will be the one taking the kids to the loo in the night or early morning. He will get them up and take them out to give poor shattered, exhausted full time mumma a much much needed lie in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now there's an idea, I'll drive DPD speed up the massive drive tomorrow. I can't wait to see her camping. Cue hufty pufty face 😂⛺
How will all the Elemis and Olay skin routine products fit in the tent?
Will there be room for Rammi?...... need to bring him for the mental health.
Will Lee be able to cook his curry soup??
Will Princess Grabecca go??
Will Poppy sleep?
Tattle Bingo.... where will they go?
We will bring you any breaking news!
:m😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How will all the Elemis and Olay skin routine products fit in the tent?
Will there be room for Rammi?...... need to bring him for the mental health.
Will Lee be able to cook his curry soup??
Will Princess Grabecca go??
Will Poppy sleep?
Tattle Bingo.... where will they go?
We will bring you any breaking news!
:m😂🤣
So many questions we have.... Jeez, their back garden is way big enuff (hahaha), they could insta it and we'd never know pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she'll scouring Pinterest and Amazon to aff link for anything camping wise, sleeping bags, clothes,even camping furniture like the collapsible table and chairs... Bbq for numpty ... Oh the stupid sheep requests on her Insta for basic camping equipment advice in a desperate attempt to get gifts😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's a bloody wonder she's not got repetitive strain injury with all the swipe ups she's giving😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.