Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's it its the lies, not being honest, trying to mislead and not following rules that people dislike, oh and not just owning it and saying sorry when you mess up. Everyone messes up but how you handle it and move forward is more important than when you actually mess up especially if you use them as learning experiences.
Yes I’ve said the same on here before. Also, all the outside shells of the kitchen cupboards attached to the walls will have had to have been painted. Why would you say you’ve done all of that with 3 young children at home and your husband out all day? It would be so easy just to be honest, people would like and trust her so much more for it. I think it’s a professional job. I’m sure Lee’s mum has sold her house and left the country🤔

Reactions: 13
The worktop is the same, it’s granite or similar, just looks darker as everything is so white! I’m waiting until they show it closely to gauge whether they did it all themselves, photos never show true, think of estate agents photos, it looks great, then you turn up and it’s all a bit more rough to the naked eye. i think going for a pale grey on the cupboards would have been better, or on the tiles, too much white together. Also take the mouldings off the cooker hood, so dating.
Cooker hood is utter shite and so 1990's absolutely yuk! Can't wait to see a close up...no way on this earth had she time to do all this in the time frame she wants us all to believe it was in....she wouldn't miss Love Island to finish this project- no way!!! All this and becoming vegetarian too!! Nah Pat's mum was on the job for sure!!! 🤣

A freind did her kitchen half size it took weeks scrub the doors sugar soap, sand, 2 coats primer then 2 coats egg shell.
Read varying results in painting tiles.
Tiles would require primer and different type paint to the units if she's used the same it might not wear well.
Shes still on the beg for the floor I think.
Will she paint the window frame and the pantry cupboards/ skirting boards white also?
It's too much white a different neutral beige, sage, light grey would have looked better similar to her last kitchen which was a greige.
Wonder if poster company and decorating online got any complaints working with her.
The ASA really need to act bow must be numerous complaints.
Why does the picture if Ramis work out say gifted.
It's the dishonesty I can't stand.
I'm glad no one gifted them a new kitchen.
Imagine being so tight you can't even buy paint.
Maybe Lee's mum again.
So many sneaky ads and lies again last few days with passive aggressiveness and woe is me thrown into the mix.
Is she still getting free nails so thats at A.D. too.
Did she order the prints or randomly gifted?
Idiot companies in baffled how she been any advantage to the unit gym
🤣🤣🤣 x

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus.....pass me the sick bucket.
Yes this is what social media should be about, but as long as Rebecca remains a lying cocunt, then she brings these mediums into disrepute.View attachment 28229
No one has ever asked her to apologise for ups and downs, just for racist remarks put into vlogs (by her!), using a cancer scare to advertise next, making money off a food bank and dodgy advertising! Never has anyone criticised genuine ups and downs!

Reactions: 21
Yes I’ve said the same on here before. Also, all the outside shells of the kitchen cupboards attached to the walls will have had to have been painted. Why would you say you’ve done all of that with 3 young children at home and your husband out all day? It would be so easy just to be honest, people would like and trust her so much more for it. I think it’s a professional job. I’m sure Lee’s mum has sold her house and left the country🤔
Lol tit Lee's going back to rigs.
Rebecca will expect me to have kids all the time.
Quick well up Scottish home apparently was on the market and move Spain full time.
Mummy cannon seems less hands on.

Reactions: 6
Re the AD / Gift / ASA / CMA stuff, the ASA aren't interested in gifts that have been given with no obligation to post about them being marked as an AD. The ASA rules are that gifts only have to be marked as an AD if the brand specifically require a post and they have told the influencer what to say. It's a massive loophole that both the brands and influencers are exploiting because we all know that behind the scenes they're sending out these freebies knowing fine well it's going to get posted. It's obvious that they're talking to each other (choosing paint colors etc) but unless there is a formal agreement in place, the ASA can't do anything about it.

Both the brand and the influencer can just go along with the story that they didn't have to post anything about it and that's it..case closed. That's why it's usually a waste of time contacting the ASA about gifts. They just do a cursory investigation and they find out there's no formal contract in place and the complaint cannot be upheld.

There's no way the Decorating Centre sent that paint to Meldrum without expecting it to be posted and mentioned and tagged online but sadly the rules means they can both get away with it. It's an "off the record" agreement that we send you free paint, you post your kitchen transformation online and mention and tag us. But there's nothing in writing so we don't have to say it's an AD and if the ASA come calling, we've covered ourselves.

However, the CMA rules are slightly different and they do say that freebies should be marked as an ad. The trouble is the CMA doesn't have an easy way for consumers to send in a complaint like the ASA does. So we're left with the ASA who can't do anything and we can't do anything with the CMA so a system has been created where these freebies are being used as advertising without having to be marked as such which just seems ridiculous given that there are 2 bodies set up to regulate it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It seems as though she can do nothing right. Gets torn apart for not declaring properly...declares gifted as she is supposed to and is still attacked for it. Take a break will ya
Maybe if she wasn't as shady as they come she would be allowed more leeway. She should be fully declaring everything properly, including the affiliate links. She doesn't bother to do that either and they are 100% are ads. If it was my job I would be following the CMA rules which say gifted is still an add and since Lee has apparently been on the phone to them they clearly know that.

It's not hard.

Why doesn't she take a break from her whining about people wanting to declare affiliate links properly and take a break from being really shady?!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It seems as though she can do nothing right. Gets torn apart for not declaring properly...declares gifted as she is supposed to and is still attacked for it. Take a break will ya
The point is gifts must be declared as an Ad according to the CMA so whilst your defence of Rebecca is lovely I'm afraid it's not well placed. She has lied too many times before so please just keep an open mind and do not believe everything she says because I can assure you, much of it will be untrue. Sorry but we have all been there and been fans in the past but our eyes are now open

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s doing a giveaway with the small business who gave her the flowery prints

Called liberty prints
Using ‘liberty of London’ In their bio

Is this the real deal? Are Liberty aware?

Or is there more dishonesty going on with Meldrum promoting it?

Reactions: 5
They are habitual liars.
It comes as easy to them as breathing.
They don’t care about how they make anyone else feel - it’s all a big money making game to them.

Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Everything they ever post is carefully planned for a purpose- they are putting on a very carefully choreographed show.

She’s trying to create this persona of being a hard up mum, with 3 kids to look after while Daddy world away. Trying to pretend they are scratching around for a few pennies to do some DIY to the kitchen because they haven’t got the money for a renovation. Trying to pretend she’s rolled her sleeves up and been painting the cupboards. She’s trying to be relatable!!!!! It’s all a smokescreen.
I think you are spot on!

Reactions: 7
She’s doing a giveaway with the small business who gave her the flowery prints

Called liberty prints
Using ‘liberty of London’ In their bio

Is this the real deal? Are Liberty aware?

Or is there more dishonesty going on with Meldrum promoting it?
They use genuine liberty fabrics in all of their prints, I dunno how that would stand with the brand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
duck me... 👏
Screenshot_20190713-202502_Instagram.jpg

Thought it was just boyo and his mates and all the kids camping?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So
duck me... 👏View attachment 28247

Thought it was just boyo and his mates and all the kids camping?
She shes planned and packed their camping outfits already?
Sounds like begging not anything booked
Maybe she hoping luxury clamping with hot tub.
I bet she will hate camping.
ASA bloody joke they should pass complaints onto CMA..

Reactions: 6
Or they haven't been gifted one yet and it's another tout for a freebie as the affiliate links only earn pennies!! Plus no more Neilson freebies so got to get a freebie holiday somehow asap!! Bet she s after her sheep recommending a glamping holiday company in Scotland she can reach out to. Can't see her in a Halfords tent!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.