Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fuming Bobux have sent her free shoes. I've been buying their shoes and sandals for my daughter for 3 years.
Now I'll have to find another brand that don't work with twats like Mrs M.
My daughter is too old for these kind of shoes now but if she was of an age to wear them I would email the company and tell them why I was no longer buying from them.

Reactions: 5
Exactly - I still cut fish up for my youngest because I check for bones when cutting.
Doesnt mackerel have very fine bones?

She makes me laugh so much on stories.
Questions and answers.
I reinvent myself every singly day
She reinvents the truth every single day more like it.
Also all this team Meldrum crap is she implying when lee was off not working and sponging whilst she was sole earner was not working as a team?
If she taken her job seriously not made mistakes or lied it wouldn't have been stressful and perhaps lee could have got a job closer to home.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The insta story the other day about not replying to messages is shocking and to be honest totally disrespectful to the people who follow her and have made her money!!

If Joe Wicks the body coach can reply to DMs via voice notes she can reply to people. If she doesn’t have time why doesn’t she draft a nice message and copy and paste it. Simply saying “ I’ve read your message sorry I can’t respond Fully right now but thanks for getting in touch”

Simple!!! So it so bloody rude and self righteous. Many many accounts I have interacted with via DM that have a much much bigger following than her and they reply!!

So bloody rude!! Don’t forget Reb your followers are the reason you get that gifted gym trip that you love so much!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Doesnt mackerel have very fine bones?

She makes me laugh so much on stories.
Questions and answers.
I reinvent myself every singly day
She reinvents the truth every single day more like it.
Also all this team Meldrum crap is she implying when lee was off not working and sponging whilst she was sole earner was not working as a team?
If she taken her job seriously not made mistakes or lied it wouldn't have been stressful and perhaps lee could have got a job closer to home.

It’s a joke that she’s still trying to spin the lie that she’s decided to step back because she was feeling the pressure of being the sole earner. NO! no Rebecca you were pretty much forced to stop what you were doing because all of your lies and shady ways finally caught up with you and you can no longer get all the high end free stuff and money you were getting via adverts!
Gotta laugh.
She doesn’t want to be the sole earner but it’s fine, Lee can go back to work at be the sole earner?! Why not both of you go out to work? You have on hand childcare on your doorstep - why not get yourself a part time job Bec? Oh no - couldn’t possibly do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 29208

The tent was first to go in... 🤭🤡

Why are they taking sun hats?! Where does she think they are going?! It’s pissing rain in the north east of Scotland - it’s going to be wet & miserable! I hope the kids are in proper outdoor clothes (trousers, jumpers, rain jackets, wellies) and not dressed up in bloody skirts or tutus or bleeping sparkly ballet pumps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The weather today couldn’t happen to nicer people eh 😏. Cue a “we don’t care that it’s so wet, do we lee, DO WE LEE??? we’ll have lots of splashy fun jumping in puddles making precious memories”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
We were going to go camping this weekend but we cancelled it....because there’s a weather warning for thunder and heavy rain 🤣

Good luck 👍🏻

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else wondering how the duck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.

Reactions: 9
Its all just content i doubt they go again..
Its part of we broke and normal..
Maybe we can go away at xmas.
They already had 2 holidays this year plus 3 short breaks and lees had a stag.
They hardly hard done by.
I still don't get the unit and Rami gifting her as unless you local it wouldn't boost their business and might put few locals off her posing and ferrel children running wild.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She shows 3 pairs on her stories..
If you look at website they £45 a pair non sale price.
Oh I thought they were £50 as that is sometimes what they are priced at in our shoe store. I find it shady that she is talking about there being a sale, yet showing the ones that are full price.
It’s the same as the star top, she stated it was in the sale, yet when I was browsing the website yesterday it was still full price. Any excuse for people to swipe up on her page. She’s just a shifty bugger, and definitely doesn’t deserve to be gifted nice branded things. It’s like being given a bonus at work but being the shittest employee who never puts the effort in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Is anyone else wondering how the duck the driver will be able to see out the back window? No thought for their of their kids safety. So dangerous. I hope the Police catch them on their travels.
My first thought was a sudden brake and some of that stuff is going to catapult forward

Reactions: 5
I'm sure they'll be meeting up with their chums at a campsite somewhere🙄. The BBQ will be a bit of a soggy affair though🤣🤣. I've been camping loads, and camping in the rain with kids is horrendous. Hope they pitch the tent near a toilet block, otherwise there will be lots of trudging back and forth with the girls😂😂. Putting a tent up in the rain🤣🤣🤣🤣. It'll be like a bloody Carry On film😂😂😂

Hope they've packed the canoe😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You only need to be able to see out of two of your three mirrors so as long as the wing mirrors are ok, it’s road legal (afaik).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.