Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god what is her latest “faux-spirational” quote about?!

Cut the shit Bec. You are obsessed with being skinny and boasting about being a size 6. You’ve got some sort of issue with weight/body image - it’s as plain as day. Stop pretending it’s all about fitness or mental health. It’s not.
If it was, you wouldn’t have uploaded photos of yourself in your underwear.

Reactions: 15
You only need to be able to see out of two of your three mirrors so as long as the wing mirrors are ok, it’s road legal (afaik).
Really, I always thought you had to be able to see out back window. My apologies.
It's still dangerous, as another poster said, they suddenly brake and the stuff goes flying forward.

Reactions: 5
What am I doing with my life, I had never even heard of this woman before I came here now I read/watch daily!
Shouldn't she have declared ad/gift and tagged the company on this picture BEFORE someone asked where the item was from? It wasn't mentioned on the post. Must have just forgotten! tutttttt!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Your correct it’s Raemoir garden centre car park.

Reactions: 5
There has to be an ad hidden somewhere amongst the camping weekend otherwise lazy ass wouldn't take the 3 kids in a tent on what is set to be a very wet and stormy weekend!

Reactions: 18
There has to be an ad hidden somewhere amongst the camping weekend otherwise lazy ass wouldn't take the 3 kids in a tent on what is set to be a very wet and stormy weekend!
There is no doubt in my mind that this camping trip is an advert for something! They don’t get out of bed unless they are being paid for it and they aren’t exactly the “let’s go camping even though it’s pissing rain!” Type of family.
Just wait for it - advert incoming...!

Reactions: 19
What the F’ing fuck? How much shit are they taking for ONE NIGHT!?!?

We are a family of four- we do not take even half that amount of shit. Sort yourself out Rebecca.

Your kid is almost 2 she can live without the travel cot for ONE NIGHT

Who called it on the clothes??
Poor bub she’s going to be freezing!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That was my first thought when I read that post! It was very passive aggressive

Reactions: 9
So both the Inghams And Meldrums are camping this week. Have said it before and I'll say it again........ they should do another collab!!

Reactions: 8
Yep

Reactions: 2
Afternoon you guyyyyyyyyyyystrying to catch up with all the comments but you know it’s bloody hard doing it every singly day! I was hopping someone would ask if they still overpaying their mortgage every singly month

Reactions: 16
Shady won't open the curtains unless they're gifted!

Reactions: 18
Everything is an AD with this woman. That’s what happens when it’s all #kindlygifted and you don’t pay for anything yourself. You should hear her moan about how she needs this and that in hopes that a company will just offer it to her for free.

Reactions: 12
Afternoon you guyyyyyyyyyyystrying to catch up with all the comments but you know it’s bloody hard doing it every singly day! I was hopping someone would ask if they still overpaying their mortgage every singly month
Shall we add singly to meldrum mishaps along with hobbits, cocunts , dancing penis, shitting hedgehogs and I'm sure theres a few more i have forgotten.

Shady won't open the curtains unless they're gifted!
Love this title

Reactions: 10
I’m not convinced they are all camping she has just put a pic of a glass of fizz on a decked area . I’m guessing a gifted glamping pod stay with the tent taken for extra sleeping space for Lee and the two big girls .

I’m not convinced they are all camping she has just put a pic of a glass of fizz on a decked area . I’m guessing a gifted glamping pod stay with the tent taken for extra sleeping space for Lee and the two big girls .
Gifted activity packs for the girls i guess is #AD 1.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.