Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Messiah is also a parent - just because he doesn’t share pictures of his kids on his channel. That’s his concern - as a parent and what children are seeing online from these influencers on YouTube
Indeed! I really enjoy his posts and he is using his following for a good cause other than trying to sell everyone something #kindlygifted #blessed #presssamples #gifted #swipeup #boden!
I've had contact with him and I can confirm that he really is a lovely person and I appreciate that even though he mentions his children, he protects their privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We used to take our travel cot camping with us, you need a big tent though!
Well exactly! Would it fit in the tent Pat shared on his Instagram the other day?!
Rebecca does not seem like the camping type at all. This should be hilarious if they actually go tomorrow! 🤣

Reactions: 11
Was the mackerel thing in the largest vid? I had to turn off after the teaching your child to recognise their name. No teacher would EVER say a child couldn't be referred to as the name they have been always been called. I bloody know stupid wotsi t woman I am a bloody teacher !!!! And have taught from nursery to reception which FLORRIE will be, to year 4!!! The year Safiyah will be. And you stupid bloody woman stop stop STOP making your kids be vilm ed/perform. No wonder as you say they are not confident... Constant thought/worry/ anxiety of being filmed with the pressure from mum. We don't don't what she says to them before making them perform or if she refilms. Their mental health and well being to me is such a sorry because of the life they are leading because of her filming. We have had so many staff training meetings on child mental health at school this last y ear. They are NOT being allowed to live a normal childhood. Rant over . Ice cream needed and a rose top up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for stupid spelling errors... Kindle fire predictive text to blame .. Meant latest video.... Is there a known date when numpty eggman / wanky weatherman goes offshore out of curiosity?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry for stupid spelling errors... Kindle fire predictive text to blame .. Meant latest video.... Is there a known date when numpty eggman / wanky weatherman goes offshore out of curiosity?!!
I seriously can’t believe he hasn’t gone yet!? She has been carrying on like he has been gone for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just can't believe she isn't shitting herself...

She has advertised to 100,000 people on the internet that she is going to be on the own with the girls for 2 weeks!!! Showing the Woods at the back,plan of the house etc...

If i was her 'solo parenting' would be the least of my worries...i'd be shitting myself!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Her latest insta post...she's feeling 'twitchy' because she hasn't been to the gym. After one day?!? Two at most? Concentrate on having fun with your kids and it might take your mind off it...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her latest insta post...she's feeling 'twitchy' because she hasn't been to the gym. After one day?!? Two at most? Concentrate on having fun with your kids and it might take your mind off it...
It's pathetic isn't it? There sure must be some attraction for her at that gym. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the vlog recently she said she was going to reply on friends for child care and they would all help each other m. Wonder if she actually realises she will be expected to look theirs in return. Don’t think that will be up her street at all.
Defiantly sounded like she had hired a baby sitter whilst she went to the gym.
Really not keen on looking after her children is she
She couldn’t wait to get out of the bath n bed routine. As she said it was a ‘win win’ for her. She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 6
Ah well, there's been loads of rain overnight and more predicted for today.... Cue call off.... 🤔

She couldn’t wait to get out of the bath n bed routine. As she said it was a ‘win win’ for her. She’s so selfish.
She'll have plenty bath and bed routines again when Captain Pugwash goes offshore.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To solve their space problem they could have used their gifted roof box from Halfords but oh no they sold it on a local selling page not long after they were gifted it! Great weekend to go camping, local flood warnings are in place!!

On a different note...I see another of their neighbours have put their house up for sale 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
As if she’s been gifted £150 worth of shoes!! And why the need to write gifted so small and hide it in the corner!
Because she’s a shady bastard who will go to any lengths to hide things!!!

This camping trip is going to be a disaster- what is she wearing for a start?! And why are they taking so much crap for 1 night?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well better get the popcorn out for the camping trip, torrential rain is forecast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.