Mrs Meldrum #49 Pat’s back to work, she’s so tired, how long before a nanny is hired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is focussing on a number of other influencers. This particular post is directed at the Meldrums, yes, but that isn't his sole focus.

And the ASA rules are universal (UK) and influencer culture is the same irrespective of industry
I know all about the ASA rules, you’re missing my point. I still find it weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I remember a long time ago on Guru Gossip it came up that the Saccone Joly kids pics had been used for that stuff, and also people taking the pictures and roleplaying families with them. Not a single duck given by the SJ's and they continued to pimp out their kids to fund their over extended lifestyle.
It's disgusting. In 10 - 15 years there's gonna be a whole new generation of mommy dearest type of exposés on these youtubers by the children who had their childhoods stolen and pimped out so their parents could swan around on the internet instead of getting a job.
As a parent, I find this abhorrent.
The idea that images of my children were being used in this way makes me feel physically sick. It’s repulsive and makes me angry, tearful and absolutely terrified.

What the duck is wrong with these people (“influencers”) that they can just shrug their shoulders and carry on regardless? I want to slap them around the face and make them see sense. Like, honestly, a pedophile is looking at photos of your CHILDREN and doing god knows what to themselves. It’s horrific. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Messiah is also a parent - just because he doesn’t share pictures of his kids on his channel. That’s his concern - as a parent and what children are seeing online from these influencers on YouTube
This is exactly what I came in to say. He's a parent, once an avid follower of the Meldrums. I personally admire these people strong enough to call out these shady dealings, they've nothing to gain personally. I enjoy the variety and information in a wide range of topics they bring to me, they are interesting people for many reasons and from them I have found many more interesting people to follow than crappy mummies lying and cheating. My social media gives me far more satisfaction with a fun interesting and meaningful feed now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know all about the ASA rules, you’re missing my point. I still find it weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t think he’s focused that much on the Meldrums recently. He was rightly pissed off with liftgate etc and continues to call the Meldrums out on the shady affiliate links etc but other than that he’s been discussing PTWM, Sparkles & Stretchmarks, FOD etc

Reactions: 13
Sorry if someone has already brought it up today but Hattie Writes clearly slagging off edgy this morning on her stories was comedy gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww I missed that and it's no longer there now
It’s still there - just a quick clip - she was mocking Rebecca by saying “oh my god guyyyyys I’ve had soooooo many DMs that I might not be able to reply to everyone!” And the next clip was her standing there with the sound of tumbleweed blowing around 😂😂😂👍

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think he’s focused that much on the Meldrums recently. He was rightly pissed off with liftgate etc and continues to call the Meldrums out on the shady affiliate links etc but other than that he’s been discussing PTWM, Sparkles & Stretchmarks, FOD etc
Fair enough. It’s only the meldrums I see him discussing. He once said he didn’t come on here (Tattle) though and I immediately smelt BS. Just a bit bemused by him, that’s all. No issue with what’s being said.

Reactions: 1
Fair enough. It’s only the meldrums I see him discussing. He once said he didn’t come on here (Tattle) though and I immediately smelt BS. Just a bit bemused by him, that’s all. No issue with what’s being said.
Initially I thought it was a bit random but I think he’s quite funny and I like that he’s completely calling them all out and that it’s winding them all up!!! I personally don’t believe him when he claims to to read tattle but I guess that up to him!

Reactions: 5
This is exactly what I came in to say. He's a parent, once an avid follower of the Meldrums. I personally admire these people strong enough to call out these shady dealings, they've nothing to gain personally. I enjoy the variety and information in a wide range of topics they bring to me, they are interesting people for many reasons and from them I have found many more interesting people to follow than crappy mummies lying and cheating. My social media gives me far more satisfaction with a fun interesting and meaningful feed now.
Exactly this! I think Messiah got involved through the Meldrums racism scandal and so many people opened up to him, he could’ve just turned a blind eye but he decided to keep challenging Rebecca on behalf of everyone who got blocked for their opinion.
He has since been in touch with Kelly & CHL and together they have tackled a few influencers issues.
I’ve seen Messiah talk about PTWM more lately and FOD, he took on that ManVBaby post and I think he’s just in general out to ‘change the tide’ 😉 of influencing on Instagram......the non disclosed ads, ignoring or treating followers with contempt and crying troll when basic questions are asked.
He has openly said he doesn’t have much to gain.....he just feels passionately.
A bit like us.....people question why we don’t just unfollow and ignore but we are trying to right the wrongs of this influencing world

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Long time Tattle lurker enjoying all the banter (although have to confess to not knowing who most of these "wonderful" human beings are in the threads!); I've not stuck my head above the parapet before now and I'm not following the delightful Mrs M but the thread got me curious so I had a wee look - holey moley what a #carcrash.

So many thoughts/questions, but for now wanted to know if anyone had spotted in the comments for #faceappchallenge post whether anyone was brave enough to say "the future is bright, the future is Orange"?? That filter/fake tan combo is god awful.

Oh and I'm pretty sure that the photo in today's post was from their local garden centre (car park) not a park.

• Haha
  • Wow
Long time Tattle lurker enjoying all the banter (although have to confess to not knowing who most of these "wonderful" human beings are in the threads!); I've not stuck my head above the parapet before now and I'm not following the delightful Mrs M but the thread got me curious so I had a wee look - holey moley what a #carcrash.

So many thoughts/questions, but for now wanted to know if anyone had spotted in the comments for #faceappchallenge post whether anyone was brave enough to say "the future is bright, the future is Orange"?? That filter/fake tan combo is god awful.

Oh and I'm pretty sure that the photo in today's post was from their local garden centre (car park) not a park.
That's what I thought - looks like Raemoir to me!

Reactions: 11

She’s a compulsive liar. It’s ridiculous! Why lie?!!!
Jesus!!!!

Oh it’s raining - in north east Scotland- shocker. Camping will be off the cards. Don’t want the ronseal to run in the rain, wouldn’t be good for the ‘gram! 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm fuming Bobux have sent her free shoes. I've been buying their shoes and sandals for my daughter for 3 years.
Now I'll have to find another brand that don't work with twats like Mrs M.
I've emailed them - directly via the email address and via the contact form on their website.

Every single brand she receives something gifted I contact the brand and tell them I will be actively boycotting them as they support a racist influencer, I also copy the dailymail link.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes exactly, recognised the buildings - why not just say they were at the garden centre!
Because shes a compulsive liar so its garden centre with play area?
Did anyone realise bobux sent her 3 pairs free shoes they £45 each non sale price.
Noticed organised motherhood likes their brand page.
I imagine a few pissed off customers as they one if main barefoot brands.
Shes gets so many free shoes for her kids in sure Clarke's next and joules gifted her.
Why the heck have they picked her and wonder if she approached them or vice versa.
We also discussed when shes not having a meltdown her engagement v number of comments is low compared to followers so hundred messages a day as well as 7000 emails slight exaggeration!

Reactions: 7
Q&A before Love Island guyyyys

Who’s asking her if the grass is radioactive/why is it blue?!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Because shes a compulsive liar so its garden centre with play area?
Did anyone realise bobux sent her 3 pairs free shoes they £45 each non sale price.
Noticed organised motherhood likes their brand page.
I imagine a few pissed off customers as they one if main barefoot brands.
Shes gets so many free shoes for her kids in sure Clarke's next and joules gifted her.
Why the heck have they picked her and wonder if she approached them or vice versa.
We also discussed when shes not having a meltdown her engagement v number of comments is low compared to followers so hundred messages a day as well as 7000 emails slight exaggeration!
I've only been a couple of times so not sure if it even has a play area. The car park has lots of planted up areas so that's what gives that impression of being a park. Pointless sneakiness.

Reactions: 5
Blimey , I am actually shocked by the playgrounds not being secure, it’s not just about kids going missing, but I would be worried about who can easily walk in. I know it’s very very sad to think that way, I remember Dunblane and it was so horrific, when my daughter started school I had nightmares about something similar happening. I guess ultimately you can’t guard against everything, it just seems so normal where I live to see playgrounds very secure.
Our playground was and as I am aware still pretty open however following I remember as a child the doors all being changed it’s ecure and locked doors so the only access to the school during classroom hours was via reception with an intercom system. Whereas before all the doors were unlocked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.