Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
When Poppy banged her head and she just told her to stop getting angry at her. No no, put the camera down, comfort your child and then stop clearing out a cupboard in the middle of the day when you should be spending quality time with your children. I get that it can’t all be singing and dancing entertainment all the time, we all need to get jobs done. However, all she’s done during her “solo parenting” in the past few days is, drag her kids to the gym, leave them in a car alone for a length of time, moaned at them when they hurt themselves - think they would have preferred the radiator cleaning!

Also, this is how someone reacts to their child being hurt/upset who recently filmed a 15 minute vlog about supporting children’s emotions and mental health - she was giving tips!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Timewaster19

Lots of great photos of her have been taken whilst she has been solo parenting! S or F are clearly more talented than their witch of a mother

• Haha

Timewaster19

She may find parenting easier if she actually parented rather than taking pictures of herself and aff link posts! I’ve never been quite so annoyed by her and how she sits back and allows her sheep to attack anyone who disagrees with anything she says. She is like the lead bully in the play ground

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
There has to be an ad hidden somewhere amongst the camping weekend otherwise lazy ass wouldn't take the 3 kids in a tent on what is set to be a very wet and stormy weekend!

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
Lee’s leg tattoo 🤢 tacky as shit, bet Edgy loves that 😂 Doesn’t really fit in with the look they’re trying to portray does it

(Oh & I have nothing against tattoos by the way, just think that one is hideous) reveals his true, dj chavtastic days 🤣

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
What happened to women helping women? All your so so lovely Channel Mum "friends"? Not very empowering being passive aggressive to other accounts who actually work hard and appreciate their followers, as opposed to Grabecca who just sees them as cash cows. What happened Rebs, none of them lend you a couple of quid for an Amino shake so now you've got to sell your old manky clothes and have a dig at them, all the while playing the sympathy card? Aww diddums, you're actually going to have to pull your head so so far out your rammed ass to be a parent...at least for the sparse times theres not a babysitter or a granny around to do it for you.

Solo parenting on her solo brain cell

😂😂😊 solo parenting on her solo brain cell ..

I’M DEAD 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha

fireflies

VIP Member
Could not make her up. Why not just make the statement on her own behalf without then dragging in other influencers and insinuating they have assistance and throwing them under the bus. Have never had an issue with other influencers responding, just this lazy mare, who has had untold assistance over numerous months monitoring, deleting and blocking.
She is a total disgrace to other professional influencers and I hope they in turn 💩 on her, as much as she has done on them.
Im sure behind scenes they are annoyed
As lots all faced further scrutiny and been tarnished with the same brush really.
Im so surprised channel mum have kept her on.
I notice hardly any channel mums support now apart from jess and lucy and the bump.
Maybe why she did alliance with part time working mummy and brummy mummy.
I cant work out if they genuinally broke i think they must as why so loyal to Aldi.
What happened to online shopping being a game changer and different shop each week.
Its never too late for an affiliate link.
Where the red and animal print star top from?
No kitchen transformation vlog yet maybe she still has utility room to paint as same cupboards and Orange tiles.
Whys the super duper Samsung smart fridge not in the kitchen.
No word at all where new sofa in family room is from or see how cluttered and messy playroom is.
When lees away she will have to clean out the piggies.
S missed whole term off school last 2 years.
Go florrie missed transitions.
She got inset days wrong, took pics others kids at sports day, forgot xmas jumper for play, does homework last minute and she expects us to take school advice from her?

• Haha

Somerville12

VIP Member
No wonder she s miraculously been taking the girls out and about for days... It's not to suddenly immerse herself into full time mum hood,... Peeling tangled nose growning longer by the minute... It was because they had the kitchen people in. Like other people on here have said who have genuinely done similsr, what she's claiming is physically bloody impossible. She really is a bloody stupid idiot to think no-one would figure out her duplicity😡

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She’s so aggressive underneath though, her ‘Hiiiii Guys!!!!!’ is all a lie for the gram. She’s a spoilt madam.

Agree with other posters that they had Poppy for content, so Lee could stay onshore and give up work. Hasn’t really worked out for her... but clap clap clap, she did solo parenting for three hours until she got him to collect her for naptime! 🎉

Oh jeez shes got a babysitter, it’s changed her life 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ What so you can do even less parenting (if that’s possible)

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter about the weather.....I hold a tan forever......so so tiny, keeping my tan......solo parenting is my jam 👍🙄

What. A. Cocunt.
She holds a tan forever guys

Aye, so would I if I was at the sunbeds every week and slapping on the ronseal every night!

God she’s full of shit isn’t she?!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I have asked the lovely Rebecca why not donate and share the love her reply ? I need the money I am embarrassed for her I dont watch her youtube so not sure of whether the items she is proposing to sell were gifted if they were then surely she should be outed for selling on she really is a hideous person greed is an ugly trait
She’s that hard up for cash that she’s trying to flog soiled baby clothes?
Seriously Rebecca- give it up!
Get yourself a proper job, have a bit of self respect.

Mabelrose

VIP Member
From what I understand if the company doesnt have any control over what is posted ie having to use certain words/post x amounts of time then gifted is sufficient. It's the equivalent to sponsorship instead iyswim
Seems so wrong, they are advertising the paint/company, she received the paint as a form of payment, the company may/will get orders based on her showing it. Bloody joke isn’t it!

I really hope she doesn't 'influence' anyone into an eating disorder. She's basically saying if you eat teeny tiny portions of food and work off as many calories as possible at the gym then you will have a flat tiny stomach. She really seems to focus heavily on the number of calories she's worked off each session.

It's not a healthy approach and it's even more worrying when you think of how many people follow her and want to copy her.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Let's never forget the vile new year insta stories with the very sick baby. Broadcast to the world so obviously to get Lee home from a night out. 😔

• Sad

Birdy60

VIP Member
There is no doubt in my mind that this camping trip is an advert for something! They don’t get out of bed unless they are being paid for it and they aren’t exactly the “let’s go camping even though it’s pissing rain!” Type of family.
Just wait for it - advert incoming...!
Shady won't open the curtains unless they're gifted!

• Haha