Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake dancing was a New low for me..

Just the idea that those poor Girls are being told to dance for a camera and it then being uploaded on to youtube...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Just watched the vlog. Blatant hinting to get a gifted tiger jumper for the girls too. Oooh Pops do you like my jumper they have it in your size! Oh Safiya you like it too? They have your size too.

Q 3 tiger jumpers gifted to the girls.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched the vlog. Blatant hinting to get a gifted tiger jumper for the girls too. Oooh Pops do you like my jumper they have it in your size! Oh Safiya you like it too? They have your size too.

What a daft compamy considering.
Another one add to banned list.
Wants list new floor, jumpers and quiet or veggie products or books.
3 affiliate links on her stories yesterday it's relentless.
No mention vitamins gifted or ad on night time routine vlog lots affiliate links.
That my belt is proper dodgy lost count how many times we have sales speil for that product.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Omg these sneaky affiliate links are infuriating! Not telling anyone where they are from so you have to swipe up and earn her a few quid.
Honestly, even if I absolutely loved an item, I would never swipe up out of pure principal. She is unbelievable!!

Reactions: 17

That is the grossest jumper I’ve ever seen! So 80s......so suits her perfectly 😂

I would argue against all these A/F links don't cost us, companies add on the extra they pay to the consumer!!! She surely has to be breaking some law by not putting the company name only a swipe up? Does anyone know? I will try and find out. Rebecca as we know you read here, it’s utterly disgusting that you don’t tell your followers where things are from, just so they swipe up and then their cookies earn you money on anything they buy. That is as shady as it gets.

Reactions: 18
I can't remember whose stories or post I saw it on, but they still earn commission if you buy something from the company 30 days after the swipe up link was posted.

Very true if it's not grandad she's laughing at Lee or one of the kids. Poppy won't get out the car hehe. She has an awful sense of humour and is often disrespectful.
Even after all that's happened it's not taught her to be a nicer person or follow the rules.
It's like Lee returning to work means she's back to her old happy self as no pressure or expectations on her.
I'm sorry but even if It's a hobby please but some effort into reduced content and follow the advertising guidelines
That vlog was so boring fake dancing with the kids, a walk in the woods and taking posts out grandad seen it so many times.
Constant rehash of Insta will bore some fans.
I think the vlog was filmed the day before but the end bit was filmed on actual upload day hence why she dident care about hiccups she often seems to bet hiccups.
The stripy top in sure was worn yesterday.
All The latest videos have been last minute filmed day before or on the day.
We all know that she never was rock bottom, she was never going to stop filming, no intention of getting back to normal life it was all done for engagement and it's worked beautifully for her, she now can put up lazy, badly planned videos because she is being a mummy! I would have no problem with this because I don't watch her and those that do well they are clearly so so easily pleased. I do however take issue with the dishonest affiliate posts she is still being shady though why anyone would ever swipe up is again beyond me most of the stuff is tat! but obviously it's bringing in money or she wouldn't be doing it, the begging for freebies us just degrading and insulting to those living in real poverty, how us she relatable? she is not even pleasant or funny her children are lovely but they are not public property she should not be using them I know she is only one of many but it is wrong again their is no level to which they won't stoop to make money to be accused of being jealous is ridiculous I am not at all jealous or a troll or bitter or any other slur they throw about I am an honest and genuinely concerned grandma I worry about children's images being shared online by very sick people I don't share photos of my own little ones and constantly talk to my own about online safety what will it take for these people to see sense.?

Reactions: 11
If the shady, dishonest swipe up #AF links aren't bad enough, the stupid sheep are now asking on her latest Grid post if she has a link for her dungarees 😴🙄 Are they not even capable enough of looking online themselves, or Grabecca could just tell people where they are from! She is constantly banging on and on about being broke, not spending unnecessarily etc, and yet she's still pushing this crap onto people to make a quick load of £££££ 🤬

Reactions: 9
If the shady, dishonest swipe up #AF links aren't bad enough, the stupid sheep are now asking on her latest Grid post if she has a link for her dungarees 😴🙄 Are they not even capable enough of looking online themselves, or Grabecca could just tell people where they are from! She is constantly banging on and on about being broke, not spending unnecessarily etc, and yet she's still pushing this crap onto people to make a quick load of £££££ 🤬
Im sure she aff linked them yesterday! 🙄

Yep, the only thing more concerning than these “influencers” are the lost sheep that follow them. I imagine them all like some kind of dutiful dungaree-wearing zombie army... frightening! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep, the only thing more concerning than these “influencers” are the lost sheep that follow them. I imagine them all like some kind of dutiful dungaree-wearing zombie army... frightening! 😱
Spat out my beer in the beer garden reading that.
Dungaree wearing zombie army cracked me up.
How's the weather in Scotland has pat updated?
Lovely and sunny here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Spat out my beer in the beer garden reading that.
Dungaree wearing zombie army cracked me up.
How's the weather in Scotland has pat updated?
Lovely and sunny here!
Storm warnings and flood warnings here, so of course the sun is shining bright! Pat the weather man will be on training courses, which is why Rebecca is full time mummying this week! I have to pop in past my work, sadly taking my children with me. But that doesn't mum it isn't a mummy day for them today 🤷 hate the idea that working parents aren't real parent's

This new “low cut top” schtick is bizarre!!! 😂 So anytime she catches a glimpse of her own cleavage she is going to snap a picture and put it on Instagram!? What a time to be alive!
Should this be on Brummy Mummys thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.