Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her oldest 2 not redheads? Gosh such a bad filter if not! i genuinely thought they were ginger (nothing against gingers btw)
The eldest is strawberry blonde. The middle girl is brunette. The little one looks very fair - I’d say more like the eldest.

Reactions: 2
Are her oldest 2 not redheads? Gosh such a bad filter if not! i genuinely thought they were ginger (nothing against gingers btw)
Yeah they are she just makes it 100 x more vibrant and unnatural when they both have such amazing hair colours! Both different shared but have gorgeous tones until she turns their skin blue and hair vibrant orange

Reactions: 6
She’s feeling pathetic😆poor Rebecca, unprofessional as always, hiccuped all the way in the last few minutes of her last vlog, and those minutes of ironing were just😴so overall another😴😴vlog! And those kind of floor tiles aren’t meant to be heaven, their stone....pathetic indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I won't be phoning anyone but I'm happy to email. Something with the subject "media complaint - influencer" will get to the right place fairly quickly

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yes. I’ve seen them in Aldi. Colour nothing like the photos. Shame she filters it really.

Reactions: 5
Yeah tonight's vlog is pretty crap! Very disjointed as usual and no real purpose! Blatant beg AGAIN for a kitchen floor and the end with the hiccups!!! Why would she not just wait til they've gone and then film?! She's not taking a step back at all. The majority of the vlog was already featured yesterday in either her or Pats stories which just goes to show they are still never without a phone or a camera in their hand. Oh, and sidenote Becky,,,,, The Tiger top is hideous, and don't even get me started on the veggie announcement!!!! Just another attempt at boosting engagement, she'll literally try anything! They'll be having sausage and mash before you know it, and surely they'll still be allowed fish fingers? I mean she's got like 50 boxes to get through 🤪🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if her video views have decreased since the racism one?

Reactions: 1
Sorry but I really hate when she includes her grandad in vlogs; he just looks so uncomfortable and like he would rather be anywhere else.
Plus she thinks everything he says is absolutely hysterical even when he’s not trying to be funny!
ALSO! After doing this for so long you would think she could hold a camera straight and focus it; their camera skills are bloody awful!
She seems to laugh, belittle and take the piss out of everyone. Does it to her mum too. Doesn’t like it when it’s done to her though. Moody Reb appears. Poor old grandad is just laughed at constantly.

She must piss off thr other influences so much. Like they have said she gives them all a bad name. She still couldn’t give two shits about any rules.....nothing will ever change....grabby will always be above the rules.

Reactions: 14
She seems to laugh, belittle and take the piss out of everyone. Does it to her mum too. Doesn’t like it when it’s done to her though. Moody Reb appears. Poor old grandad is just laughed at constantly.

She must piss off thr other influences so much. Like they have said she gives them all a bad name. She still couldn’t give two shits about any rules.....nothing will ever change....grabby will always be above the rules.
Very true if it's not grandad she's laughing at Lee or one of the kids. Poppy won't get out the car hehe. She has an awful sense of humour and is often disrespectful.
Even after all that's happened it's not taught her to be a nicer person or follow the rules.
It's like Lee returning to work means she's back to her old happy self as no pressure or expectations on her.
I'm sorry but even if It's a hobby please but some effort into reduced content and follow the advertising guidelines
That vlog was so boring fake dancing with the kids, a walk in the woods and taking posts out grandad seen it so many times.
Constant rehash of Insta will bore some fans.
I think the vlog was filmed the day before but the end bit was filmed on actual upload day hence why she dident care about hiccups she often seems to bet hiccups.
The stripy top in sure was worn yesterday.
All The latest videos have been last minute filmed day before or on the day.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.