Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I'm wondering even more if that evening routine vlog on YT of hers was an #ad for the boots vitamins even if they gifted her them she should have declared it as an AD and said they were gifted

View attachment 27666
How can you give one yes/no response to 2 different questions? You couldnā€™t make this cr*p upšŸ¤«

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I knew as soon as those boots vitamins were shown on her channel on the evening routine, i knew straight away it was an undeclared AD. Today just proves it and I shall be letting Boots know about this.

Reactions: 22
I knew as soon as those boots vitamins were shown on her channel on the evening routine, i knew straight away it was an undeclared AD. Today just proves it and I shall be letting Boots know about this.
Just contacted boots

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve messaged to say how disappointed I am that they are gifting her and can they tell her it should also say AD!!! šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve messaged to say how disappointed I am that they are gifting her and can they tell her it should also say AD!!! šŸ˜‚
Do you include the lovely daily mail link?
The fact she's flaunted it on you tube and insta now with no word of it being gifted Or AD or fact she's promoted 3 other vitamin companies in the past.

This one then some syrup vitamins she was pushing Amazon affiliate link for

And previous brand

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
am I being dumb I didn't think the twinnings was a vitamin?? Boots shouldn't be gifting her anything though

Reactions: 9
Makes me cringe when she refers to Pat as ā€˜Meldā€™ on her posts šŸ˜–

Oh well done on contacting boots sheā€™s a shady one for sure. Wonā€™t stop at anything will slim shady šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didnā€™t think it was a vitamin. I assumed it was some fruit tea thing you add to water??
Its not a vitamin. She basically was taking Boots vitamins in a vlog a week or so ago. It said nithing about an AD so now today the twinning says boots AD we think the vitamins is an undeclared AD.

Reactions: 8
Its not a vitamin. She basically was taking Boots vitamins in a vlog a week or so ago. It said nithing about an AD so now today the twinning says boots AD we think the vitamins is an undeclared AD.
Ahhhhh.
I get ya.

Wouldnā€™t surprise me. This one couldnā€™t lay straight in bed at night. She will go to the ends to hide her shady ways! Youā€™d think she would have realised by now that sheā€™s going to always be caught out?!

Reactions: 10
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMEN STOP FIDDLING WITH YOUR FACE

Sorry, this is very much annoying me. Itā€™s like some nervous twitch. She canā€™t keep still. Now I know people like to ā€œtalk with their handsā€ and I do move my hands about in a wishy washy way when lecturing but sheā€™s taking the piss.

Reactions: 10
what have Boots said? any replies yet? maybe after a few more messages they will have an emergency discussion and formulate a reaction!!

they will prob ditch her like the last lot did

Reactions: 4
what have Boots said? any replies yet? maybe after a few more messages they will have an emergency discussion and formulate a reaction!!

they will prob ditch her like the last lot did
And the trolls will get blamed for her losing out on the cash. When in reality if it was an AD associated with boots all she had to do was label it correctly as AD clearly make it obvious and that would be that!

Reactions: 11
I think thatā€™s what irritates me the most, she continues to not follow the correct rules! Itā€™s so simple, clear labels on anything you have not bought with your own money must be AD!!!! And put the company name for the clothes you are showing rather than the AF with no clue where itā€™s from, forcing people to swipe up to find out, thus leading them to the website, where she earns commission if they buy anything from there for the next 30 days!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 16
Is this just speculation or is it definitely an undisclosed Ad? Sorry if I've missed something.....

CMA/ASA What are they doing? This has been going on for years.meldrums are by far the worst offenders i have complained numerous Times..why is nothing done?

• Angry
I didnā€™t think it was a vitamin. I assumed it was some fruit tea thing you add to water??
It's not it was in a vlog (pic below) today's boots gift along with the I'm tired crap makes it now look likely that it was an undeclared #AD for the vitamins which just happen to be for energy!!!! So is probably what all the tit about being tired is for.

Screenshot_20190709-184332_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
I think thatā€™s what irritates me the most, she continues to not follow the correct rules! Itā€™s so simple, clear labels on anything you have not bought with your own money must be AD!!!! And put the company name for the clothes you are showing rather than the AF with no clue where itā€™s from, forcing people to swipe up to find out, thus leading them to the website, where she earns commission if they buy anything from there for the next 30 days!! šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
She obviously is not following Organised motherhood she demonstrated a perfect way to declare an Ad or an Affiliate link in bold type and prominent position, she has been told over and over we know she follows tattle so this is a deliberate act if dishonesty for the purpose of primarily making money but I believe she is also goading us! Perhaps another crying troll meltdown certainly upped her subs or just smugly sticking two fingers up at us, I am beginning to lose any sympathy for her followers because they simply choose to ignore her obvious shadiness please don't stop reporting her it's tedious and annoying but it will work eventually in the meantime many other Influencers are starting to see that this will have a knock on effect on them all so they will get more vocal and they will stop supporting her. Her recent behaviour is absolute proof that she is not a nice person at all she is greedy, self obsessed, dishonest and will use mental health, even her poor old grandad to get pity, her family have no choice but the general public dies not have to accept her deceptive behaviour so keep on reporting to ASA this is not trolling or bullying. It's not jealousy or nastiness it's people standing up against dishonest advertising the companies are also culpable I will never buy any brand that she works with any company who sends her freebies now after all of this will be a brand I will never use, if we can just stop people who swipe up in the belief that she is doing them a favour to understand its all for money and there is no friendship or one mum helping another it is blatent money making which is fine if you are up front about this but she is not up front about anything, she irrititates me so much because she is a troll a bully a mean girl all of the things she has accused this group of and worse I know I know my bloody blood pressure but I am so sick of these spoilt entitled little madams feeling sorry for themselves. They should try living on minimum wage and know real life for so many whose kids are spending their school at home because holidays cost too much and days out are a rarity some of these poor kids will be lucky to have decent meals there is real poverty in this country it is for them my sympathy right I am done šŸ‘ for now šŸ˜³

• Heart
Reactions: 25
so she's faked the "i'm so tired and i don't know why".....is that what she's done? so she can create an ad around it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
God what a boring vlog
Watching her moan shed tired, walk in the woods, more moaning about floor, fake dancing and trying to use poppy/grandad for the cute factor.
Poor Scottish pork she's doing veggie now and wants free queen as it's good for her and the environment you know.
The kitchen does look better.
Then the hiccups at the end, gifted glasses are back, she's so so happy a weight has been lifted her life is perfect again no where near rock bottom.
Shes leaving videos so last minute now I guess she dident have time to end the vlog minus the hiccups was probably filmed shortly before upload.
Even with dropping down to 2 it's clearly a chore no new content.
Getting used to actually being a hands on parent again and managing without Lee.
Summer holidays is tricky time bit guess means he's back the weeks florrie starts p1.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.