Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest stories about why she's tired 🤬🤬🤬 Because she's a Mum, and she err, goes to the gym!!!!!! FFS is she actually for real or is she taking the piss cos I am genuinely not sure anymore!!!!!
She should try working 40hrs night shift a week with 3 kids and an average of 15-20hrs sleep in between those shifts on top of running kids around to their various activities and feeding them and keeping a house! Only then will I have sympathy over the tiredness b💩
How about instead of watching love island go to your bed?!? Just a suggestion 🤔
Rant over 🙄 I’m off to bed since I’ve been up since yesterday supper time but not complaining as I’ve been doing things for/with my kids for end of term and it’s been emotional 😭

Oh so back and forth 4 times a day for 2 weeks.
Maybe if she's lucky they be the weeks Lee's home.
The rest of us have to do it as well as work or on our own as partners work so why should Princess Rebecca not have to! Oh yeah she’s too bloody privileged for doing real life parenting 🙄

Reactions: 11
Although not quite the same area as her im close enough but my little girl starts in August and is full time starting from the very first day, so potentially not
I think it’s up to individual schools. I was going by my school in the shire but it may vary. Wish mine was full time straight away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Taking a photo of your pouting daughter in bed...and posting it for your 91k followers to see?!? The woman really has no sense when it comes to safeguarding children online.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t know what rock bottom feels like...must be hard going from getting everything for free to not getting so much 🙄 greed that’s all it is.
Have you ever not been paid a thousand pounds for a selfie with some organic baby crisps? If you were in her shoes you'd know that's rock bottom. 🏵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you ever not been paid a thousand pounds for a selfie with some organic baby crisps? If you were in her shoes you'd know that's rock bottom. 🏵
she doesn’t realise how lucky and privileged she is. Oh wait posting a photo is ‘such hard work’ she totally deserves a grand for it 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Although not quite the same area as her im close enough but my little girl starts in August and is full time starting from the very first day, so potentially not
Aberdeenshire Council have half days for the first 2 weeks when children start P1. I know of other councils nearby don’t though.

Reactions: 1
16055D73-95CD-48C3-B242-D1FF4F6F97F6.jpeg

“Ok Hun, see ya later, i have the kids cleaning the windows for the gram we’re all good here”

He shouldn’t be long,
Thankfully his blonde highlights are natural 😎

• Haha
See, she’s not an introvert, even says she’s a sociable person!!
She can't seem to tell the truth or be consistent about anything. Comment on an outfit the other week was "I bring this out every year" . According to her grid she only "bought" it last year !!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She can't seem to tell the truth or be consistent about anything. Comment on an outfit the other week was "I bring this out every year" . According to her grid she only "bought" it last year !!!
I noticed that too!

Reactions: 7
She's been doing TOMM for *yuuuuurrrsss

*did her 1st week in Sept last yuuurrr 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why are her sheep so brainwashed by her bullsh*t?! I’ve never known anyone forget what they’ve said and spew a lid of lies as much as her

New book... Mummy and Contradictions.
I am sure we all change our minds about products/services or preferences but when it is constantly lying, needless lying...I just don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
You know what, just as I'm about to start giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's making a fresh start with Lee going back to work and putting some effort in with her content again she reverts back to her old shady ways and is doing swipe up links without marking it as an affiliate (the latest post on the kids clothing goes through an rstyle.me affiliate link)

Rebecca, you're utterly shameless. You've clearly learned absolutely nothing from the past few months and "hitting rock bottom" doesn't seem to have focused you to do better. You're just proving that you're utterly useless at your job. Most people in a regular job would have been sacked 10 times over for the way you're running your business. You know damn well that needs to be declared as an affiliate link. After several runs in with the ASA, hundreds (thousands?) of comments left here about your ads and gifts not meeting the rules, you continue to break the rules and expect to get away with it. It's an absolute disgrace and I actually pity you that you can't even seem to get the basics right. I, for one, will not hesitate to report to ASA the next time you break the rules. It seems to be the only way you're finally going to get the message.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.