Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is grandad driving up to discuss the crying story? She was so so upset he would have to see it. Wasn't I Lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is grandad driving up to discuss the crying story? She was so so upset he would have to see it. Wasn't I Lee?
She will probably get the popcorn out and show it to him when he arrives. Capture his reaction on camera so she has some content to upload this evening. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Grandad will probably give us all a stern talking to, either that or tell her if she doesn’t like what she sees here stop looking!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t know what rock bottom feels like...must be hard going from getting everything for free to not getting so much 🙄 greed that’s all it is.

Hi guys you all being really harsh and mean.
The thing is no one else really sees what someone else is going through.
For all we know she's rowed the equivalent of the English channel at the gym again!
Or she's had to respond to the 7000 emails in her girl boss office.
Watching cabinet paint dry really would be a new low.
We never did see her vlog on grey paint that was disapointing.
Is she painting the floor tiles she loathes.
I take it the paint used is not farrow and ball as that's a total waste of her hard earned cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This thread hasn’t half slowed down since she announced Lee was going back to work, even a desperate pregnancy click bait type comment didn’t get much response!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her new grid post...looking forward to slower mornings??? Is she having a laugh, how is it physically possible for her to have slower mornings than she already does?! 😂😂

She only posted on her stories yesterday she was ‘ready for the day’ after 12pm 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her new grid post...looking forward to slower mornings??? Is she having a laugh, how is it physically possible for her to have slower mornings than she already does?! 😂😂

She only posted on her stories yesterday she was ‘ready for the day’ after 12pm 😳

I know! What a muppet!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Maybe she means Scottish summer holidays just started.
No school runs for Lee.
Do we have any time frame when he starts new job?

Reactions: 2
Maybe she means Scottish summer holidays just started.
No school runs for Lee.
Do we have any time frame when he starts new job?
Yeah I think so, when I first read it I thought she meant when Florrrie starts school but now I realise she is talking about holidays. Still her mornings are so so slow anyway, I’m sure Lee gets up with all the girls at 5am and she bounces down the stairs after 8am ‘shattered’ 😉😜

Her post says she will spend half of the summer hols solo parenting so I’m guessing he will be away in a few weeks time.

Yeah I think so, when I first read it I thought she meant when Florrrie starts school but now I realise she is talking about holidays. Still her mornings are so so slow anyway, I’m sure Lee gets up with all the girls at 5am and she bounces down the stairs after 8am ‘shattered’ 😉😜

Her post says she will spend half of the summer hols solo parenting so I’m guessing he will be away in a few weeks time.
In a way that might be positive thing.
She need to manage her time better
Be more tidy and organised.
If she can get the kids into some sort of routine before they go back to school.
Do Scottish schools do weird inconvenient half days when they first start.
I expect she put poppy in same nursery she used for Florence.
But managing school run x3 including a toddler who likes to wander.
Feeding,bathing and getting all 3 to bed x 3 be a challenge.
I'm amazed they all In bed and asleep at 7.

Reactions: 7
Has she deleted all her stories?

Hmm. No, she hasn’t. But they aren’t showing on Ig.net. Weird.

Good on her! She’s putting the effort in to make it a nice kitchen. It already looks good and it’s only half done. But why has she started it now?! They’ve just broken up for holidays. She should have been doing this a few weeks ago. Nevermind, well done Reb for focusing on the solution and stopping moaning about it. I really do applaud her for that 👏🏻

She s desperate for content ... That's all ...trying another tactic... From being the gym guru to diy guru. She can't bloody film tidying up everyday... She is so NOT an introvert like she claimed. She 'll try every tactic to stay online... Banchory will freeze over before she leaves the social media influencer world ... And will keep trying to get freebies or ads... She s tried touting supermarkets.. Yorkshire tea yesterday. Next will be diy store products heavily in photos in desperate attempt to get ads freebies. She ain't nick named grabecca for nowt!

Reactions: 14
The fact she’s practicing doing things on her own, like she’s the only woman in the world who is having to live alone/raise the kids alone. It’s actuallt really offensive towards people who have no choice but to do it either.
It’s one thing that pisses me off the most, when mums tote the word solo parenting when they still have a husband, especially the ones who literally go away for a couple of days!
This drives me mad! As someone who has single patented from the word go and runs a house on her own, the term ‘solo parenting’ really boils my piss. Maybe not as much as when they say they’re ‘single parenting’, now that really does wind me up. I’m sure poor Rebs will manage, even though she won’t know what’s hit her. Hopefully not the wheely bin.

• Haha
Hey, I painted (stained) my cabinets in my house! There were 73 and it took me 2 solid weeks
and I will eat my shoe if she can do with lee out to sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In a way that might be positive thing.
She need to manage her time better
Be more tidy and organised.
If she can get the kids into some sort of routine before they go back to school.
Do Scottish schools do weird inconvenient half days when they first start.
I expect she put poppy in same nursery she used for Florence.
But managing school run x3 including a toddler who likes to wander.
Feeding,bathing and getting all 3 to bed x 3 be a challenge.
I'm amazed they all In bed and asleep at 7.
She’ll likely have around 2 weeks of half days before going in full time early September

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.