Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old šŸ’©, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her repost of Rami's story says gifted on it and doesn't specify what it refers to. If it just were the gym membership then she would have said that I'm sure.
Hmmmmm

I think itā€™s her thatā€™s added the text to the video - I think the ā€œgiftedā€ refers to the gym membership (which sheā€™s done a few times) rather than the actual PT session.
Notice that she doesnā€™t actually post original video/photos from the gym/PT sessions anymore - itā€™s only ever re-posts from Ramis Instagram. In itself, that says it all. Why is she constantly re-posting his videos of her?! If itā€™s not to advertise his PT business?
Itā€™s shady as duck.

Reactions: 8
Her repost of Rami's story says gifted on it and doesn't specify what it refers to. If it just were the gym membership then she would have said that I'm sure.
I'm not on her Instagram she always declared the gym membership ad hoc.
I read here some were reporting Rami go ASA so maybe they have forced her to come clean.
It's as confusing and misleading as the whole caboodle.

Reactions: 9
Ok I hold my hands up I've never put the bins out it is my hubby job however I feel pretty confident if he was going away I wouldn't need to practice taking the bin down my driveway to the kerb pretty sure I could manage it first time without going wrong.
Makes me wonder what her reasons were that she thought she needed to practice this.

Did she worry she may get lost having to go so far from the house?
She thought she might fall in the bin?
She thought the bin might rollover her tiny tiny body?
She was scared that something might pop out Pat's hole?
It is obviously because she is so teeny tiny size 6, petite yadda yadda yah that she has to practise incase the bin rolls over her and noone would know in her ginormous mansionšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Oh my god pissing myself at these two comments šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

You know her SO SO well. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You are right. And if she needs to practice wheeling a bin down the drive itā€™s about bloody time one of them are back to work.
Letā€™s be honest the grand parents will have the kids more than she does. The bins will probably be pulled by the 3 kids on their way to grandmas.

Phew.... not a euphemism šŸ˜³
I didnā€™t see the image and held my breath not gonna lie šŸ˜

I will forever see flat peaches and think of Rebeccaā€™s tush.
Wasnā€™t it a big arse that she was after. Wonder if Rami told her itā€™s a gym not the magic circle

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry if I missed this but did we just get an admission that the ramming is free? After 6 months of avoiding the issue? I know the gym membership was gifted but this seems to suggest the pt sessions are gifted too?
Iā€™m sure when she started it back in January that both the gym and PT sessions were ā€œgiftedā€ might be wrong but other than celebs who can afford PT sessions for that length of time!?! Youā€™re talking about Ā£300+ a month

Reactions: 3
Yeah, heā€™s only a position above the entry level role.
No, production is a totally different trade to drilling that he was in before. If heā€™d stayed in drilling his next job wouldā€™ve been derrickman. An offshore platform doesnā€™t work like starting out stacking shelves in Tesco, thereā€™s many different trades/paths to go down.

Thereā€™s so many other things to rip them about that it doesnā€™t make sense to start on his job, heā€™s actually done alright for a self proclaimed thicko.

Reactions: 4
I presumed she meant only the gym membership was gifted, but perhaps now she has been upgraded to ā€˜brand ambassadorā€™ she gets freebie PT sessions thrown in?? I thought she did her PT sessions to avoid her children (of course she does šŸ˜…) but perhaps she also does them At off-peak times as paying customers would get priority for peak times (before/after work).?

There is no transparency in this and people have been wanting to know for months! Dishonest from Reb and the Gym.

I presume the PT sessions must gifted as 1) This is Grabby we are talking about and she never puts her hands in her own pocket 2) the money pot is empty? šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Ok I have posted a mini essay on my theory šŸ˜‚ sorry

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
No, production is a totally different trade to drilling that he was in before. If heā€™d stayed in drilling his next job wouldā€™ve been derrickman. An offshore platform doesnā€™t work like starting out stacking shelves in Tesco, thereā€™s many different trades/paths to go down.

Thereā€™s so many other things to rip them about that it doesnā€™t make sense to start on his job, heā€™s actually done alright for a self proclaimed thicko.
Heā€™s got a couple of City & Guilds, the way youā€™re going on you would think heā€™s Chartered with IMechE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not on her Instagram she always declared the gym membership ad hoc.
I read here some were reporting Rami go ASA so maybe they have forced her to come clean.
It's as confusing and misleading as the whole caboodle.
Report it as itā€™s not clear, if we all keep reporting these shady/ misleading post she will have to clean up her act.

Reactions: 5
Read my post again Olivia, I was pointing out that he went in a different direction to drilling, a Production Tech isn't the next 'step up' from a Roughneck it's a completely different trade. I stand by what I said, a Ā£60k+ job is not bad going considering he probably left school with terrible exam results :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
She was complaining about her wrinkles in the last video.
Yes when you roast your face in the sun you will prematurely wrinkle. Isnā€™t that common knowledge? I thought it was.
Iā€™m 4 years older and have never used products as expensive as Elemis but my wrinkles are no where near as bad as Rebā€™s, because I look after it in the sun (as well as a good skin care routine).
If you leather your face in the sun, no amount of expensive creams will fix it.
Just look at Ulrika Jonson as a warning āš  on skin damage šŸ˜³šŸ˜²

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no doubt that lee's new job is a result of big daddy cannon's connections!

Reactions: 7
The fact sheā€™s practicing doing things on her own, like sheā€™s the only woman in the world who is having to live alone/raise the kids alone. Itā€™s actuallt really offensive towards people who have no choice but to do it either.
Itā€™s one thing that pisses me off the most, when mums tote the word solo parenting when they still have a husband, especially the ones who literally go away for a couple of days!
Amen.

As a widow, all this pathetic drippiness from women who say they feel like a single mum because their husband works away fills me with white hot rage.

Reactions: 29
Amen.

As a widow, all this pathetic drippiness from women who say they feel like a single mum because their husband works away fills me with white hot rage.
Yes! I was a single mum with NO input form my Ex, I met my husband when my child was 3yrs old, Iā€™d been on my own since they were 8 weeks. I take my hat off to all the parents out there with no help whatsoever

Reactions: 21
How can she be tired? ā€œBecause Iā€™m a mum and go to the gymā€. Rather than take supplements, id start with reevaluating my diet. White bread and a packet of crisps for lunch with a fifth of a salmon fillet for tea isnā€™t going to give you the energy to be rammed. Thatā€™s for sure.

Secondly, not sure if itā€™s just me, but she always seems to have eve make up all under her eyes in the morning. I donā€™t think that super duper Elemis oil is so so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my goodness the whole Iā€™m tired thing!! Really bloody annoying me!! Mayb itā€™s because you donā€™t do anything!!!! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

And you eat F all

Get a job!!

Reactions: 12
Got the gym gear on though havenā€™t you selfish moo!! So so tired but Iā€™ll still go there, canā€™t be arsed to take Poppy to play group but, Iā€™ll get MY TIME šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Mrs m seems to be really pushing the tired thing hard is this another ploy for engagement is she trying to prompt sheep into asking are you pregnant

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.