Mrs Meldrum #48 Rehashing the same old 💩, on a different day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 9 million messages from people asking if she’s pregnant.
So that’ll be 2 messages then....from your mum and Cath 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ why they painting the kitchen cupboards if they having a new kitchen?! Or is that what they meant as the “new kitchen”?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused 🤷🏻‍♀️ why they painting the kitchen cupboards if they having a new kitchen?! Or is that what they meant as the “new kitchen”?! 🤣🤣
I think that there was probably a #gifted kitchen on the cards that was pulled after liftgate....
So they are making do and painting the cupboards instead 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that there was probably a #gifted kitchen on the cards that was pulled after liftgate....
So they are making do and painting the cupboards instead 🤷🏼‍♀️
Wow 😮! Can’t believe that they would have that for FREE!! It’s a really expensive kitchen and to just give it away for free it’s ridiculous! They need to work for it now🤣! I wonder if anyone has asked what has happened to that kitchen that he posted on his Instagram🤣

Reactions: 7
Wow 😮! Can’t believe that they would have that for FREE!! It’s a really expensive kitchen and to just give it away for free it’s ridiculous! They need to work for it now🤣! I wonder if anyone has asked what has happened to that kitchen that he posted on his Instagram🤣
I’m purely speculating- but that’s my gut feeling.

Mother Of Daughter’s got a fully gifted kitchen + top of the range appliances so it does happen (seemingly to those who could well afford to pay for it all themselves but anyway...!)

Reactions: 10
Flummoxed as to why so many alleged people have messaged for advice on painting kitchen cupboards?? She's just having a bash..not an expert! In other words, no-ones remotely interested but you'll regale us all with your knowledge anyways!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh now, she’s going to delight us with a full vlog all about the kitchen transformation.

Wonder if that’s also a 90 day transformation?

Bloody hell mate - she’s toshed some paint on a few cupboards and she thinks she’s Sarah Beeny.

Aside from the colour of the cupboards what more is there they can transform in there without actually doing a kitchen refurb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After her stories this morning I think she about to advertise a supplement possibly the boots ones she took in the her last vlog, maybe that was an #AD and shes going to finally declare it soon it was a very weird vlog.
It wouldn’t be a good ad though as all she does is complain she’s tired .... although 8 don’t think that’d stop her

Reactions: 3
Maybe she should message Kermit for advice on painting kitchen cupboards. As of Kermit is really the name she said then one of the Instagram account in that name is about a house refurb. With painted cabinets.

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh now, she’s going to delight us with a full vlog all about the kitchen transformation.

Wonder if that’s also a 90 day transformation?

Bloody hell mate - she’s toshed some paint on a few cupboards and she thinks she’s Sarah Beeny.

Aside from the colour of the cupboards what more is there they can transform in there without actually doing a kitchen refurb?!
May not be anything great but at least the 2 work shy muppets of murder mansion are actually doing the painting this time instead of Lee's mum.

Reactions: 19
May not be anything great but at least the 2 work shy muppets of murder mansion are actually doing the painting this time instead of Lee's mum.
Well we don’t know that for sure🤣. We are yet to see Rebecca painting🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘Rock bottom’ is tossed around by Rebs like other people saying ‘I've had a bad day’

Reactions: 16
Report it as it’s not clear, if we all keep reporting these shady/ misleading post she will have to clean up her act.
I'm usually just a lurker but keen to know how to report an influencer. Do I just report direct to the ASA or to the brand in question as well? Thank you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.