Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
Who cares what his job is, thank f he's got a job, that children will have a chance of a nearer normal life on the back of it, whilst she still puddles about. No way in hell that job has come up in a week, no way! That's been worked towards for a couple of months at least.
Good luck to him, I'd comment direct on her account but I was blocked from both accounts for asking about yoga...and I liked your impressive log pile Lee and I must say your hole was outstanding too. That said I do think it hilarious if it were rats in the hole at the luxurious, exclusive area of inchyitchymarlo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I came on to say the same thing... no unnecessary spending this summer but I'll keep sharing those affiliate links of things to buy....
Most of us don’t “unnecessary spend” anyway. Most of us have a budget and only spend within our means on essential things or plan and budget for out of the ordinary stuff (holidays etc)

She’s honestly completely out of touch. 🙄

The relentless affiliate links are laughable- she’s not even pretending that those are things she even has herself now - it’s literally just her desperately trying to generate a bit of money. It’s shameful.

The constant gym updates are so so so dull.
No one cares mate.
Honestly. No one cares if you “worked off” 600 calories at the gym or if you used the iver priced “activity” tracking thing. NO ONE CARES. It’s so boring. 💤💤💤💤💤

• Haha
  • Heart

tootsie

Chatty Member
She keeps saying the Lee has been at home for 3.5 years....pretty sure he left his job in January 2017, so that’s only 2.5 years ago! She always has to ham it up for more sympathy from the sheep 🙄

ALMRPM

So the (approximate) 9 million sheep who have messaged her asking if she's pregnant are all clearly as stupid as her as they're either implying that Lee isn't the father or they don't understand what having the snip means 🙄🔪

• Haha
So a few followers of hers
are saying she deserves this, this being his new job. After everything she has been through...what? Can some tell me what she has been through?!🤔 did she get a wedgie at the gym? Did fake tan get in her eyes? Did she have to buy a size 12😯 ???
Ahh no, the big bad Tattlers were mean to her.. we errr, questioned whether her posts were ads, called her out for racist content and her lack of apology and some of us took the piss out of her fake tan 🤷
She totally deserves to sit on her arse and lee go to work for a while. She must have so much made in Chelsea to catch up on 🤣

• Haha

Mamakarma

Jesus....they are all jumping on this bandwagon on cutting out meat. Maisymeow now has it on her Insta.
I smell a rat....can I say that, as this could be classed as meat😂😂😂.

Seriously, these so called influencers are turning followers into Stepford wives, where they are unable to have an original f&£@ing thought in their own heads. Just to help the sheep out, as an example you need to
Buy all your clothes from Primark
Clean everything with Zoflora using MINKI
Go full/semi vegetarian
Go on Neilson holidays
Use Elemis cream
Get rammed on a regular basis
Buy Gym Shark so you can all look alike while getting rammed

Thank the lord I can think for myself and make informed decisions without being led by the nose. I have never been the type to rush out and buy something due to advertising, so there is a snowballs chance in hell of me being influenced by your likes of Mrs M, Mama Reid, Maisymeow.........

For god’s sake 🐑, wake up and smell the roses. These influencers do not give a toss about you. They are only in this for themselves to make money off the back of your purchases and potential debt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Exactly. When I go to work I don’t stop being a mum. As you say it never stops- the mental load is huge. What just because she filmed a couple of videos and posted some boomerangs to IG she wasn’t being a mum? 😡 reality is going to hit hard when lee is away for weeks at a time. Saying that her reality is still not the reality for most families out there.
100%!! I actually work (part time nonetheless) and I find it beyond insulting that she is insinuating that this means I wouldn’t mother full time. Reb please stop trying to comment and give advice on real world issues, you are so out of touch it’s not funny. Just stick to affiliate links to items you haven’t bought and Love Island chat.

I don’t believe I am the only one that she would make to feel a bit shit with these kinds of throw away comments. Just imagine how much damage can be done when you have 100,000 followers. I think it is frightening that these influencers get such a massive platform but are so grossly misinformed and unqualified.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ALMRPM

I've always tried to steer clear of commenting on here about her as a patent, S & F are actually really lovely well mannered little girls who seem to be very polite and well behaved (I know she only shows the best bits, wouldn't we all?) But Poppy is going to rule them all if she does not take her in hand. This business of her not wanting to get out of the car!!! Reb, put the bloody camera down, un-do her straps, lift her out and shut and lock the car door! She will learn, you are letting her play you! And waking up from a nap at 3.45pm and eating hula hoops at 4.45pm and then you wonder why your child doesn't sleep well or eat what you cook her?!!! These are basic rooky mistakes to be making with a nearly 2 year old. Rant over!
Ps I do think Poppy is very cute and very funny.

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I don't think they should have gone public about the job until it is a done deal, contracts signed and all plans in place. I really do hope it comes off for them but the real-time announcement has made me a bit nervous. It is like they think they are invincible, not learning to be cautious from previous mistakes.
Nah, completely staged. This job will have been in the cards for ages.

I’m guessing Lee would have had to have refreshed his offshore survival etc before even going forward for roles. I’m sure that he had something 90% sorted when they mentioned he ‘might’ be going back to work. The clip of him ‘getting’ the job this morning was purely for the ‘gram. He will have a contract already

Mabelrose

VIP Member
But c’mon Tattlers, she only makes pennies........🙄 she’s a bloody con artist IMO and needs pulling up on her practices!!!! Is Mrs Meldrum still operating? Is lee still a director?? If so its still a business and needs to operate like one. She will still be getting a retainer wage from channel mum I think too! She needs to stop pleading poverty, they’ve had longer holidays without working than the break between her giving up ( or not) and him getting a job! He’s on a good wage, stop with the we are poor spiel! As for the sheep who say they are glad she does the hard work searching for items ( you can’t make this shit up) they deserve to get fleeced 🐑😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

F the dust.

VIP Member
Sorry but I just find it absolutely hilarious that they’re painting their kitchen cabinets after Lee posted on his insta on 13 March their new kitchen design. The way he words the post is as though it’s all happening! “Just a few changes to be made” haha yeh just a few Lee, like your whole YouTube career going down the toilet! 😂😂 the mighty have most definitely fallen!
Aye bit of a Ieap that, going from a 30k (guesstimate) kitchen to painting the cupboard doors!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Awhenny

VIP Member
I think its actually really quite sad that in the space of 2 years she has lost any kind of independence? Ownership? I know i am reading a lot into wheeling a bloody bin out but for that to be an issue or a concern just boggles my mind a bit. Be an independent woman becky!!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I’m just so tired”
“I’m so tired”
“I don’t know why I’m so tired”
“I can’t get over how tired I am”

Rebecca, out of interest, have you watched your own vlog?
not gonna lie I was dropping off myself 💤

You should have put up spoiler. I didn't know Amy had left the Villa. bloody gutted. 65 years old and loving it
She hasn’t.....
I think Rebecca might have lied.🤫
She’ll deny that however 😬 denial has worked before when she’s lied 😬😬

I didn't realise she was putting her in for MOST of the holiday. That's sad. I always wondered whether Reb felt a bit disappointed that Poppy wasn't a boy.
Lee’s reaction to the gender reveal was possibly the most awkward thing I’ve watched 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
You know what, just as I'm about to start giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's making a fresh start with Lee going back to work and putting some effort in with her content again she reverts back to her old shady ways and is doing swipe up links without marking it as an affiliate (the latest post on the kids clothing goes through an rstyle.me affiliate link)

Rebecca, you're utterly shameless. You've clearly learned absolutely nothing from the past few months and "hitting rock bottom" doesn't seem to have focused you to do better. You're just proving that you're utterly useless at your job. Most people in a regular job would have been sacked 10 times over for the way you're running your business. You know damn well that needs to be declared as an affiliate link. After several runs in with the ASA, hundreds (thousands?) of comments left here about your ads and gifts not meeting the rules, you continue to break the rules and expect to get away with it. It's an absolute disgrace and I actually pity you that you can't even seem to get the basics right. I, for one, will not hesitate to report to ASA the next time you break the rules. It seems to be the only way you're finally going to get the message.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
That story must be to show how very long her driveway is.

I put the bins out last night and put them back this morning so beat that Reb!

• Haha

ALMRPM

The #gifted prints that she's just shown on her stories,,,,, should this not be labelled #Ad also???
And another thing - favourite child alert!!! S and P just get a floral print of their initial with their name underneath, Florrie gets a whole quote about how there is no rain now you are here, only rainbows 😳

• Wow
  • Sad

Anita

8E114154-2E8F-4054-B852-AF626B3C542C.jpeg

Saw this and thought of Rebecca🤣🤣
It’s from Next so probably made with her in mind🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
As if she just added a story where Florrie asks “what’s a twat” 🙈🙈🙈
Well Florrie, I'm glad you asked... It's someone that shares every tiny detail of their and their children's lives online, acts above the law, and is a bit racist. Usually, they come across quite smug and arrogant too darling!

Seriously, why would they upload that 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha