Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
so she's faked the "i'm so tired and i don't know why".....is that what she's done? so she can create an ad around it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

F the dust.

VIP Member
Well guyyyssss...'I'm not bragging (much) but last week I put the bins out and, drum roll please..... mowed my lawn all by myself! I know I can't believe it either!💪

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
New member🙋 only arrived at this page after 'trolls' video and am starting to see the light!
Did you see her reply to the youtube comment about children not being hormonal? - Someones really not keen on any form of criticism!
Seems so warm and friendly until you call her out on literally anything..
She’s a manipulate little drama queen.

This video is nothing but an ADVERT for osbourne books. She couldn’t give a fuck about her children or their emotions. She also just spouts rubbish - usually directly from the blurb on the back of books or in the press releases she been sent as part of the advert (cheeky cow - “you should research it” - FUCK OFF)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Peachbomb

VIP Member
If her children really are hormonal as she terms it then she needs to get them to the dr as it is abnormal and would need investigation.

She should do some research herself before spouting potentially dangerous “facts” to a large audience.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
10 seconds in had to put it off when are 5,6,7 year olds all hormonal!? 😳 Nothing to do with their moody snappy mother.

Wonder if her multiple alter egos have reviewed all these AF linked books on amazon?

Sorted it for you Beccy!

View attachment 28010

Hormonal surges?! Oh fuck right off!
She’s so bloody thick.

They are not hormonal you idiot - they are CHILDREN! Behaving as children do!

The amount of absolute rubbish she comes out with us beyond ridiculous. Here’s a tip Rebecca - if you don’t know what you are talking about (which you clearly don’t) - keep your bloody mouth closed.

• Haha
  • Wow

a.girl.has.no.name

The fact she’s practicing doing things on her own, like she’s the only woman in the world who is having to live alone/raise the kids alone. It’s actuallt really offensive towards people who have no choice but to do it either.
It’s one thing that pisses me off the most, when mums tote the word solo parenting when they still have a husband, especially the ones who literally go away for a couple of days!

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What is her lastest grid post all about?!! She’s honestly coming across as completely crackers. It’s like someone else has written that caption for her? This fake persona she’s desperately trying to push “oh look at me, I’m a bit scatty and just a wee mum of 3 on my own while hubby works off shore!” ———- who is she trying to kid?!! 🙈

Urgh. No Rebecca- you didn’t decide to step back from you tube because it was “making you loopy” - you had no choice but to step back because of YOUR poor decisions, shady behaviour, constant rule breaking and oh yes, never apologising for the racist content you uploaded.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ha ha a video on dealing with emotions. Is she serious?!!!

How Rebecca meldrum deals with emotions:

Cry
Stamp the foot
Stick the lip out
Cry
Scream “troll”
Block
Delete
Cry
Pretend she’s involved in a Miami Vice style undercover police operation where “the filth” are working away undercover to find the IP addresses of anyone who’s ever logged into tattle. As of today, the IP addresses remain at large. Interpol, MI5, the CIA and the FBI are are working round the clock on behalf of Mrs Meldrum Ltd.
cry
Have half a glass of Prosecco with her “chums” and post insta stories proclaiming that she’s “sooo edgy” and doesn’t give no fucks.... (rebel)
Cry

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why does she need to practice doing anything? Aside from the fact that it's just a feckin wheelie bin not a space x rocket 🙄 are they one of those couples where they have pink and blue jobs?! Hello it's a home everyone mucks in around here. I mow the lawns. He puts washing on. I take bins out and he tidied the kitchen. And some times it's the other way round.

Honestly this is baffling how grown women actually behave.
Exactly.
Practise what exactly? Walking down the drive way? Holding the handle of the bin and pulling it behind you?
It’s the inane drivel like this that just makes me dispair! ITS A FUCKING WHEELIE BIN! 🙈🙈🙈
And yes, I fully suspect that Lee does all the “manly” jobs in and around the house. Yknow, because he’s such a specimen of prime masculinity 🤣👍

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Now she s posted about moving abroad!!
🙄

Load of shite she’s posting purely for engagement.

She’s an introvert who’s loves being at home, surrounded by her “inner circle” remember?!!!!
Can you imagine them upping sticks, selling the “dream home” and her trying to raise 3 kids in a foreign country mostly on her own?!!

Nah. Absolute BOLLOCKS!

• Haha

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
I think that’s what irritates me the most, she continues to not follow the correct rules! It’s so simple, clear labels on anything you have not bought with your own money must be AD!!!! And put the company name for the clothes you are showing rather than the AF with no clue where it’s from, forcing people to swipe up to find out, thus leading them to the website, where she earns commission if they buy anything from there for the next 30 days!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
She obviously is not following Organised motherhood she demonstrated a perfect way to declare an Ad or an Affiliate link in bold type and prominent position, she has been told over and over we know she follows tattle so this is a deliberate act if dishonesty for the purpose of primarily making money but I believe she is also goading us! Perhaps another crying troll meltdown certainly upped her subs or just smugly sticking two fingers up at us, I am beginning to lose any sympathy for her followers because they simply choose to ignore her obvious shadiness please don't stop reporting her it's tedious and annoying but it will work eventually in the meantime many other Influencers are starting to see that this will have a knock on effect on them all so they will get more vocal and they will stop supporting her. Her recent behaviour is absolute proof that she is not a nice person at all she is greedy, self obsessed, dishonest and will use mental health, even her poor old grandad to get pity, her family have no choice but the general public dies not have to accept her deceptive behaviour so keep on reporting to ASA this is not trolling or bullying. It's not jealousy or nastiness it's people standing up against dishonest advertising the companies are also culpable I will never buy any brand that she works with any company who sends her freebies now after all of this will be a brand I will never use, if we can just stop people who swipe up in the belief that she is doing them a favour to understand its all for money and there is no friendship or one mum helping another it is blatent money making which is fine if you are up front about this but she is not up front about anything, she irrititates me so much because she is a troll a bully a mean girl all of the things she has accused this group of and worse I know I know my bloody blood pressure but I am so sick of these spoilt entitled little madams feeling sorry for themselves. They should try living on minimum wage and know real life for so many whose kids are spending their school at home because holidays cost too much and days out are a rarity some of these poor kids will be lucky to have decent meals there is real poverty in this country it is for them my sympathy right I am done 👍 for now 😳

• Heart

Mabelrose

VIP Member
It’s not really important to me how much the Tula is worth, it’s more she sells everything, including all the free stuff she is sent, there is no paying it forward! I’m in a nice position in life and I’m also very minimalist, I often buy used goods to lower my carbon footprint, however I have a one in one out rule, everything I have ever got rid of has been either given to friends/family, charity shop of advertised for free on local selling sites. I think if I can give something back I should. They are so tight with their own money yet want her followers to part with theirs. She would never buy that Boden jumper or expensive face creams, yet she wants her followers too so she can earn commission from it. She is utterly despicable, gives zero back yet grabs anything going.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ohhhh now, she’s going to delight us with a full vlog all about the kitchen transformation.

Wonder if that’s also a 90 day transformation?

Bloody hell mate - she’s toshed some paint on a few cupboards and she thinks she’s Sarah Beeny.

Aside from the colour of the cupboards what more is there they can transform in there without actually doing a kitchen refurb?!

• Haha

ALMRPM

Do we really have to endure 7 weeks of her moaning about looking after her own children?! And how tired it's making her? When in reality she only has one more child home than normal as P is always there and F only at nursery half the time, and S is most probably the easiest child to entertain..... so actually, what is her problem!!!! FFS. Man up and stop moaning, she's such a spoilt brat, she doesn't deserve to have children. Imagine all these families where the parent/main carer is ill suffering life long illnesses or disabilities, and children are carers,,,,,, she has no idea how lucky she is and how easy her life is! She makes my blood boil.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And the only reason he has to go back to work is because of her shady behaviour and refusal to accept any responsibility for her own actions.

I do yes, i have my own skin care routine i do every night For my face and body👍🏼

It’s no onew buisness how much her house cost! Thats just plain rude asking that question, peoples finances are not anyone buisness! Thats like asking how much ur gaff cost?!
Mine cost 130k 🤷 I've never understood why people are so offended and weird about talking about money. It's only money.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

WBlue

I saw this earlier and tried to upload but it wouldn’t work 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly it’s not hard! Just out AD in big letters-job done.
Also saw unmumsy mum had been at her sons sports day. She said she couldn’t get a pic of her eldest son without including other people’s kids in it so she just uploaded of her youngest watching his brother. Rebs that’s how you do it don’t upload a picture including other people’s children to your 90k followers without their permission 😡

• Heart

ALMRPM

It's now nearly 4 years since Pat quit offshore life according to her latest Insta Stories 😂😂😂 Is she actually for real? It's all documented on her YouTube channel. Her lies and sheer stupidity just all roll into one these days, don't they! 🙄
And please, Grabecca, just talk to your grandad without trying to turn it into some comedy sketch for the sake of the Gram! He seems like a really lovely man, leave him out of your shit show!

• Haha