Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ran youtube ads at the start of the trolls video which has been the highest viewed video of hers in the last 7-8 months.
Monetisation of mental health... Only someone very shady could do such a thing.. No surprises... Fake tears paying the mortgage. Awful. Abhorrent. Arrogant.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
I’ve just posted on her IG and also written to Channel mum.
What she has done to our members is unforgivable .Insighting the very thing she complains about.Only she’s using other people to do her dirty work.Im shocked to say the least.She has never received death threats from anyone here but she is ok with them being sent on her behalf to families with children.Im going to inform any brands she works with know.I don’t give a tit if she knows who I am 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
It boggles my little troll brain that anyone could be so stupid to think that multi million pound brands pull potentially lucrative advertising campaigns because they've had a handful of messages from people questioning their choice of advertisers? Trolls and gossip sites have existed as long as the internet has, so why are brands suddenly afraid of them?
Answer is they don't! They do however listen to newspaper stories regarding racism, and they pay attention to poor work. So when you advertise one product on a clashing companies premises they're not going to be too pleased! But of course it's easier to blame Tattle then to admit that was her mistake (one she made because she is not very good at her job!).

She may be increasing followers but the aura around her channel and brand at the minute is one of chaos, negativity and drama. Not many will want to be associated with that. Companies like using the insta mums as they portray a Walton-esque lifestyle that others aspire to, the perfect family use this product and if you buy it you too can have a life like this. But when your life is tears and trolls no one is finding you aspirational. Now more than ever I appreciate my own life more than the Meldrums. What company is going to want to see their posts over run with huns like Organix have!

While I'd love to think 15 trolls have the power to influence these big corporations decisions, in matter of fact deals are being lost because the Meldrum business is not a profitable one now.

In other matters I for one will be happy to cancel my Tattle membership and leave if the businesses I am a customer of refrain from limiting comments, blocking and deleting and are open to respectful discussion, questions and exchange of opinions. My views and engagement on posts brings income into businesses like Mrs Meldrum ltd therefore I see myself as a customer. When I've had simple questions or polite opinions I've had no where to turn other than Tattle. Blocking people has led them here.
So turn the tide, be the change you want to happen. Open yourself up and people will have no need to turn to Tattle.

• Heart
I’ve just posted on her IG and also written to Channel mum.
What she has done to our members is unforgivable .Insighting the very thing she complains about.Only she’s using other people to do her dirty work.Im shocked to say the least.She has never received death threats from anyone here but she is ok with them being sent on her behalf to families with children.Im going to inform any brands she works with know.I don’t give a tit if she knows who I am 😡😡
What did you say?
I’ve deleted Insta. It’s too toxic. Still check here though. More informative than the tit show that is the fake Insta world.

Reactions: 9
What does pay Mrs Meldrum the money you owe her?.Are her fans now acting as bailiffs?
Saw this on organix grid, Is it odd they not deleted all these crazy posts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Pay Mrs Meldrum what you owe her”

Person at big company headquarters really will be scared into paying a little influencer money now, won’t they?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In ANY job you have to be accountable for your actions. YouTube is NO different. If you sell a product, you need to be transparent. It's really simple. I'm not quite sure were the confusion is coming from? I'm not quite sure were the drama and tears are coming from? I can only assume it's to cause attention (comments = ads) - I don't really care. I am not buying her sob story and I feel sorry for anyone who does.

Last time I checked we all had free will ... and we will ALL express it however we see fit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe they are all posting that crap on Organix posts, but not pointing out that most of their products are overpriced cardboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never been a fan of Mrs M and all the stuff I’ve read over the last few days has confirmed to me that she’s an idiot and he is an arrogant toad!

I have severe mental health issues and anxiety and I have been at rock bottom and it certainly doesn’t look like slapping on some makeup, doing the school run and posing in the camera 24/7. She is making a mockery of all the hard work that is going into highlighting the mental health crisis in this country and the support that is needed for sufferers.

He left his job due to ptsd following an incident with a chopper. Thousands of men and women continue to use these to do their job to keep our world fuelled by oil and gas, many of whom will have been involved in safety incidents but have the balls to get back up there to support their families financially. The sceptic in me however wonders if he was actually made redundant and this story was concocted out of shame as it was around the time of the oil crash 🤔

Shrewd move re the latest picture of poppy in that coat. She knows that the photo will generate lots of asks about the coat. She’ll be able to ‘prove’ to joules that she can still influence sales.

Notice she didn’t reference her previous commercial relationship with Joules....

Reactions: 11
I don't follow Mrs Meldrum, I haven't watch any of her videos and don't know anything about her.
But I have something to say ..
I watched her Trolls video this morning as it came up on my YouTube suggestions.
First of all I was a bit shocked when she mentioned that her hubby doesn't work. What?! Are they for real? How can they sleep at night realising that none of them have a normal job with a solid income.
After watching this video I couldn't help but feeling that Mrs Meldrum actually doesn't care so much for trolls writing bad things about her, but she is more upset about the fact that they contact brands and complains to them hence she is now making less money because brands are listening to ''trolls'' and offer her less jobs. So at the end it is all about money to her.
I was also reading some comments from her followers who suggested for her to make official complains in order to get tattle life taken down, because if this will continue someone will eventually commit a suicide or people will get bad depression. In my opinion, Tattle life does nothing in comparison with social media sites like Instagram, YT - thanks to these sites people have depressions and low self esteem because they are seeing how other families have perfect life's, they have perfect homes ( mostly because of scamming viewers with constant ads that are not genuine ) , they have their sh*t together you know.. Young girls are badly influenced by Instagram models, perfect photoshopped bodies, Kardashians and what not..
Instagram and YouTube are the real threats to peoples emotional state and wellbeing. Why not take down those sites then? Ha ha, tattle life is like a drop in the sea.
This!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Shrewd move re the latest picture of poppy in that coat. She knows that the photo will generate lots of asks about the coat. She’ll be able to ‘prove’ to joules that she can still influence sales.

Notice she didn’t reference her previous commercial relationship with Joules....
I noticed though that she only put Joules and not @joules. She's not giving a link away for free y'all.

Reactions: 3
A bit ot but the love island contract people have to sign to enter warns them that they may face negative comments. All these instamums think they can monitise their personal life but any negative comments are hate speach, bullying and trolling. This is exactly why it needs regulation, to make them understand what exactly they are getting into by sharing their most intimate family moments and becoming a public figure as a job. Mrs meldrum went as far to give birth live online as part of her social media infuencer job. Wasn't that troublesome as she was told not to film in the NHS hospital and she included NHS staff clearly visible without their consent?

Inside the 27-page documents ITV disclosed is the express warning to contestants that they will face ‘mental pressure’ they are unlikely to have experienced before, The Daily Mail reports

Among the other things they are allegedly told are the ‘potential downsides’ of resuming regular life, the fact that there are ‘no guarantees of fame,’ the potential for negative comments on social media, as well as the likelihood that the public ‘quickly loses interest’ in Love Island stars after the series ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
People will DM the brand involved .... simple.... then they will drop her like a sack of tit.
And this right here, is why she hasn't thought this through. Tattle makes no odds to her 'career', brands will likely never look here... but they will take notice of any newspaper articles they are sent. Does she think the more hardcore members here will just give up as soon as the plug's pulled? No, they'll regroup elsewhere and if anything go harder on messaging brands.

Reactions: 10
If Channel Mum send brands to her and they get the kind of storm that Organix have had, they will have no choice but to drop her. I'm sure they are watching all this very carefully and they are going to be too worried about sending brands to her because she is a reflection on them. If Organix originally went through Channel Mum I bet their PR are giving them hell right now. This could end up bringing CM down if they aren't careful.

It's all very well that all the instamums are jumping aboard the "trolls" drama, but Mrs M is forgetting that they were not found to be publishing racist content, they were not using WOC as a human shield. So, people are within their rights as consumers to complain. In the same way that Danny Baker was sacked, there should be zero tolerance for racism. So she'll never be able to throw herself in with Brummy or the rest of them, because brands don't care about forums, they do care about RACISM

Reactions: 19
I don’t think Channel Mum will ever stop Mrs M, it think all these influencers and companies like CM take whatever publicity they can get, good or bad.

But, I do think channel mum will be frantically putting procedures in place for instances like this in future. I agree with Mrs M, the tide is turning but I don’t think it’s in the way she hopes, I think consumers and companies are starting to look at influencers in a bad light.

Reactions: 12
She’s really pushing the “I’m just a normal mum posting normal mum stuff today.” There is a shift, she’s absolutely right there! Suddenly all the other instamums are coming out of the woodwork and running to her defence because they’re all shitting it and know that this is the beginning of the end. After the last few days no brands are going to want to chance working with her.
Mrs Meldrum causes too much drama a company will just wash its hands of her too much hassle to bother with.

Mrs Meldrum and all of these ‘influencers’ need to realise that someone holding them accountable (for their racism, shady advertising, doxxing, lying, manipulation) is not the same as someone attacking them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.