Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I'm new to Mrs Meldrum, can somebody tell me the things she's done that she's had to apologise for? Why don't advertiser's want to work with her? Love a bit of drama 👀

Do Channel Mum work as her pimp? Getting work for her and then taking a cut? If they are wouldn't they need to point out to the brands the controversy regarding Mrs M?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Channel Mum didn’t sack Mrs Meldrum for the racist comment left in her vlog by careless editing. Even after how shocking and unprofessional she handled it afterwards with no fucks given etc.
Im sure she would have been fired if she had been working in another job e.g an oil company and office job etc. As I read this online the other day.

Yes she DID NOT say the racist joke but goodness her handling afterwards was shocking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey I'm new to Mrs Meldrum, can somebody tell me the things she's done that she's had to apologise for? Why don't advertiser's want to work with her? Love a bit of drama 👀

There are quite a few other things too, I think someone listed them further back in this thread... :)

Reactions: 1
We all understand what MM gets out of vlogging etc....but what do her followers get in return? To send death treats, to defend her, and tell her what a marvellous human being she is! I don't understand the infatuation these kind of people receive.

Reactions: 7
1. Said she paid with her own money for a Disney land paris holiday. Got found out lying as it was an AD trip.

2. Constantly fails to disclose ads correctly

3. Left a racist comment by her friend in a vlog. When called out post post a picture saying zero fucks given. She finally took it down.

4. Uses mental health ALL the time to get out of sticky situations.

The list goes on.

Reactions: 8
Just seen a post on TOMM's Instagram that's really pissed me off! A small section says "I think that ignoring hate speech can be misconstrued as tacit agreement" SHE'S BEEN SUPPORTING MELDRUM SINCE SHE'S BEEN BACK AFTER LIFTGATE!!! 😡 I love gems account and don't want to unfollow, and I can't comment this on her page or I could end up blocked! 😂 had to rant it somewhere!
Agreed! I love the TOM method and am so disappointed in her post. The fact she compared someone commenting that she looks like a mum that irons toilet paper to hate speech is beyond me.

Occasionally I do find some Tattler comments make straw man arguments, but I actually think Gemma thinks a few mean comments are tantamount to hate speech.

What sheltered women. As if they never made passed judgemental comments on anyone. This holier than thou attitude is exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What does pay Mrs Meldrum the money you owe her?.Are her fans now acting as bailiffs?
Saw this on organix grid, Is it odd they not deleted all these crazy posts?
They probably don't want to delete it so that future companies can see one of the reasons not to work with Rebecca

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They probably don't want to delete it so that future companies can see one of the reasons not to work with Rebecca
Nah, they aren't that high minded.

They won't delete them because it would be like pouring petrol on a naked flame. They'll be accused of censorship.
I think they'll let things cool down than go back in and tidy up the comments section.

Reactions: 7
There's numerous soap actors been sacked over racist remarks. Some were historical...sacked, gone. Ok the words may not have came from her lips but her reaction was bloody terrible! Why should she not be called out on her dubious behaviour? She's no one special.

Reactions: 14
I wonder, to whom are they going to present this petition to?! It’s not one of the dot gov petitions so it holds no weight in terms of the government taking any notice so where do they think it’s going to go?!

Tattle is a gossip site. In terms of evil content on the internet it’s not even on the radar. Do these people have any idea about the actual evil stuff that really exists online that should be shut down but isn’t?

They need to get some perspective.
If they don’t want/can’t handle people commenting on the information THEY CHOOSE to put online TO MAKE MONEY then they just need to stop it and find a new job.

Bunch of snowflakes who have clearly got no idea about real life issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We all understand what MM gets out of vlogging etc....but what do her followers get in return? To send death treats, to defend her, and tell her what a marvellous human being she is! I don't understand the infatuation these kind of people receive.
I think it makes them think they've got a friend. That's why she makes so much money as the ads are seen as a friend making a product recomendation. They defend her as if it's a friend that's getting criticism, not a social media infuencer who's whole purpose is to pepper in ads into content. The tide really could be turning on infuencers, especially those that the whole brand revolves around sharing their children.

Loneliness is more prevalent than ever in this social media age, and it's something very lucrative to exploit for profit. I keep banging on about it, but that's why more regulation is needed. Her followers will happily say they don't care if she breaks the rules, but the rules are there to protect people from themselves. They think they're supporting a friend.

I get that some people do enjoy her content, but it's a business at the end of the day with the primary goal to make money. I'm not sure if it actually does more good than harm to the ones that enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit ot but the love island contract people have to sign to enter warns them that they may face negative comments. All these instamums think they can monitise their personal life but any negative comments are hate speach, bullying and trolling. This is exactly why it needs regulation, to make them understand what exactly they are getting into by sharing their most intimate family moments and becoming a public figure as a job. Mrs meldrum went as far to give birth live online as part of her social media infuencer job. Wasn't that troublesome as she was told not to film in the NHS hospital and she included NHS staff clearly visible without their consent?

Inside the 27-page documents ITV disclosed is the express warning to contestants that they will face ‘mental pressure’ they are unlikely to have experienced before, The Daily Mail reports

Among the other things they are allegedly told are the ‘potential downsides’ of resuming regular life, the fact that there are ‘no guarantees of fame,’ the potential for negative comments on social media, as well as the likelihood that the public ‘quickly loses interest’ in Love Island stars after the series ends.
Yes, I can confirm 100% that there ‘unhappiness’ within our local maternity hospital due to her filming while in there and then posting it on social media. I had my baby at the same hospital just shortly after she had been in there having her youngest and we were making a bit of a joke with the staff about it while I was going down to theatre and while I was prepped for my c-section. We didn’t name anyone and neither did they but they knew exactly what we were talking about. I think you may be talking about a previous birth of hers as I had never heard of her until she had her youngest but I know they were not happy about the filming in 2017. So unfair as spoils it for other people who only want photos of their precious newborns for their personal photo albums.

• Sad
  • Haha
End of the day all these influencers do get trolled
Some mildly and others abit more
The difference with rebegger is that none of the others have been involved in a racist situation
You have rebegger
The others just get teased about mild things about what there wearing etc abc if there not declaring ads
Your situation is a hell of a lot worse then any other influencers
You only have to google her name and the word racist is attached to her name
That will never go away like EVER!
In years to come it will still be there for all to see
That’s the difference with her and the others
She had fucked up massively

Reactions: 12
I am still absolooooootely baffled by her stupidity. She has openly declared that (I quote) "I have been struggling but I'm still functioning and doing all the usual stuff people do" 🤔 This was on one of her frizzy hair stories from last night, 48 hours after putting up the fake Trolls video where she stated that for the last 4 months she has struggled to go about her normal day to day life, and can't eat or sleep. Come on Grabecca, which is it? Cos that YouTube video is currently at over 76k views, sooner or later your sheep are going to see the light! She also states she doesn't want her little corner of the internet to be all about the heavy emotional stuff and she just wants to be normal!!!!! If that's true Becky take down that Moneytised video of YT where you are apparently at "Rock bottom", apologise to Kermit, apologise to all of the people you've blocked for no good reason, acknowledge the racism, and I mean actually say it and apologise, acknowledge that you've previously lied about Ads and say from now on it will be different.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Completely agree @ALMRPM 😊

Any experts out there like to estimate how much income is being generated from that Troll video? 🤔

Imagine that being your biggest achievement (😉moneymaker) for 5 years work in the profession.

The life and times of Rebeggar Meltdown of Meldrum Towers Inc 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think her new post is going to do a lot for her family life and her mental health. Im glad they made this decision let’s hope it will change back in to her old content and she will be a happier person at the end of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am still absolooooootely baffled by her stupidity. She has openly declared that (I quote) "I have been struggling but I'm still functioning and doing all the usual stuff people do" 🤔 This was on one of her frizzy hair stories from last night, 48 hours after putting up the fake Trolls video where she stated that for the last 4 months she has struggled to go about her normal day to day life, and can't eat or sleep. Come on Grabecca, which is it? Cos that YouTube video is currently at over 76k views, sooner or later your sheep are going to see the light! She also states she doesn't want her little corner of the internet to be all about the heavy emotional stuff and she just wants to be normal!!!!! If that's true Becky take down that Moneytised video of YT where you are apparently at "Rock bottom", apologise to Kermit, apologise to all of the people you've blocked for no good reason, acknowledge the racism, and I mean actually say it and apologise, acknowledge that you've previously lied about Ads and say from now on it will be different.

If she was seriously struggling that badly with her mental health and is claiming that it’s purely down to what has been written on this website then she would have just called time on her channel and taken herself offline.
If you are that unwell (she claims to the point of not sleeping, not eating etc) then you wouldn’t carry on with it. You just wouldn’t. If her family are witness to her in that state then THEY wouldn’t have allowed it to carry on.
I’m sorry but if your husband is sitting there watching you fall apart because of your job then he just wouldn’t let it go on.
Regardless of what career you are in, if it’s making you that I’ll and having that much of a negative effect then you just stop it.

She’s acting like this is the be all and end all of life. Flipping heck woman, it’s bloody You Tube! It’s really not that important. Trust me, your world is not going to fall off it’s axis if you stop doing Primark hauls or going on Neilson holidays.

In honestly think she needs to stop just so
She can get a grip of reality again. Filming yourself 24/7 is NOT normal. It’s not healthy. She’s completely out of touch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.