Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I’ve come back for one more post!

Can’t you see she’s even manipulating tattlers. All these silly mistakes in her vlogs, the silly washing line, leaving the tanning mit in the background, picking up yesterday’s school uniform and using it again even though she has just done a vlog telling us we needed 5 uniforms. It’s all a con. She does it so we all go bat tit and come on here to slag her off. Positive and negative publicity still gets her views.

The troll post was because it hit her where it hurts... Ads

A few hours ago I came into this site without Logging in and you know what the first Ad I saw on here? Bloody channel mum!!!

So trust no one and always remember this is just a ride ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thanks to Reb Meldrum I found this amazing site. I am REALLY pleased to know there are individuals who are keeping these "influencers" accountable. Please keep up the good work (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ok I’ve come back for one more post!

Can’t you see she’s even manipulating tattlers. All these silly mistakes in her vlogs, the silly washing line, leaving the tanning mit in the background, picking up yesterday’s school uniform and using it again even though she has just done a vlog telling us we needed 5 uniforms. It’s all a con. She does it so we all go bat tit and come on here to slag her off. Positive and negative publicity still gets her views.

The troll post was because it hit her where it hurts... Ads

A few hours ago I came into this site without Logging in and you know what the first Ad I saw on here? Bloody channel mum!!!

So trust no one and always remember this is just a ride ✌🏻
Oh God I think most people here can see through her manipulative behaviour. She’s also a bit of a flakey bint too, and has consistently shown inconsistency, from #nospendjan to advertising different skincare brands from one day to the next. I think that’s part of her personality and not a desperate ploy for engagement, good or bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quoting Michelle Obama now 🙄 I am justifiably furious at this little madam I am also now certain that she is a narcissist and it's really getting on my nerves that she is gaining subs what is wrong with these people? I now realise that she will never say sorry because she can't be wrong it is a trait of narcissism as is ideas of grandeur thinking that rules only apply to other people she is the most unlikeable person I have ever (not) known and I really don't understand how these followers can't see it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And the police in the village are 'investigating' that was another thing she said..... 'Investaging' what? people hurting her feelings on the interweb? It's a laugh riot the whole thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd say Gandhi!
As in ‘Gandhi Floss?? From her really nice retweeted racist joke! She’s is such a nice person! I bet Katie waissel didn’t feel at all trolled when Rebecca Mrs Meldrum tweeted her directly and called her dog rough!! It’s all on here! So before she cries and makes all these claims, she needs to remember SHE isn’t adverse to a bit of trolling! And calling out her shoddy business practices is not trolling! Right, I really am bowing out now 😂💃🏻👋🏻 Big love. ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Messiah!!! So Meldrum sends her Trolls over to him to threaten him with death ( because that IS trolling) whilst crying she is the one being trolled! No Rebecca your company is appalling and unprofessional and I will question any Brand going forward who works with you, this is purely now on the back of your behaviour over this.
I have messaged him saying sorry on behalf of madam melodrama because she obviously doesn't think her minions telling him to die is so so not her fault I just hope it stops really all those kermit Included should maybe involve the police because this is a hate crime but I understand if they choose not too I would likely do the same so I would like to say sorry to every person here who has been villified as bullies and trolls it clearly is not true

Do you think the girls got sent new jackets from Joules as in the cinema picture S & F had on new Joules jackets and Poppy has one on as well today. I bet she never bought it in the sales. Probably another lie from Mrs Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha
Quoting Michelle Obama now 🙄 I am justifiably furious at this little madam I am also now certain that she is a narcissist and it's really getting on my nerves that she is gaining subs what is wrong with these people? I now realise that she will never say sorry because she can't be wrong it is a trait of narcissism as is ideas of grandeur thinking that rules only apply to other people she is the most unlikeable person I have ever (not) known and I really don't understand how these followers can't see it 🙄
I am questioning if I am more annoyed with her boo baby crying tantrums OR the individuals who actually buy into it. At this point, it's a draw. That's why I came here to support you lot.

Here's a question that I am sure has been answered in a prior post (have not read through them yet) Why doesn't her Lee, her boy/husband, work? I have asked this question in her comments and have only been blasted by her groupies. It's a legit question.

Reactions: 12
I am questioning if I am more annoyed with her boo baby crying tantrums OR the individuals who actually buy into it. At this point, it's a draw. That's why I came here to support you lot.

Here's a question that I am sure has been answered in a prior post (have not read through them yet) Why doesn't her Lee, her boy/husband, work? I have asked this question in her comments and have only been blasted by her groupies. It's a legit question.
She probably earns enough blagging freebies to keep them going. I think it's laziness there is no reason for him not to have a job but that's just my opinion

Just when I think I'm done,,,,, there's just more 💩 on her Insta,,,,,, so apparently the sheep are bleeting "what can they do to help" 🙄 To which she replied "keep engaging on my posts" Cos obviously, that's what any potential companies will look at if they consider Meldrum Ltd to #Ad for them!!! She's un-bleeping-believable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just when I think I'm done,,,,, there's just more 💩 on her Insta,,,,,, so apparently the sheep are bleeting "what can they do to help" 🙄 To which she replied "keep engaging on my posts" Cos obviously, that's what any potential companies will look at if they consider Meldrum Ltd to #Ad for them!!! She's un-bleeping-believable.
I know so brazen and shameless!

Reactions: 14
I’ve been reading quietly. However, as they say, there’s no such thing as bad publicity and by God has she managed to raise her profile in a despicable manner! No doubt the “Dear Followers, the best thing you can do is be happy and keep engaging with my photographs” is working at keeping her views up whilst she does no real work at all. Also, her doxxing which was horrific, Instastory was up and down so quickly, over half of her viewers won’t have been it and won’t understand what the drama is about. While her “poor me, I’m a victim” YouTube extravaganza is live and gaining pity...maybe she’s not altogether daft 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I’ve been reading quietly. However, as they say, there’s no such thing as bad publicity and by God has she managed to raise her profile in an despicable manner! No doubt they “Dear Followers, the best thing you can do is be happy and keep engaging with my photographs” is working at keeping her views up whilst she does no real work at all. Also, her doxxing which was horrific, Instastory was up and down so quickly, over half of her viewers won’t have been it and won’t understand what the drama is about. While her “poor me, I’m a victim” YouTube extravaganza is live and gaining pity...maybe she’s not altogether daft 🤷‍♀️
what was the doxxing I missed that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.