Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!
Liftgate is the incident in the lift,where Rebecca’s friend made a racist comment/joke. Rebecca reacted to it, Lee filmed it...neither of them shut it down. Rebecca left the comment in the vlog, post editing. When it was pointed out in comments, Rebecca said it was poor taste, left the lift scene in the vlog and put a few seconds of music over the offensive comment. The vlog remained up on YouTube.
Subsequently, Rebecca put up a picture of a T-shirt with the slogan “Zero F**ks given”...while a lot of people were upset about the vlog. Anyone who wanted to comment about the vlog and offensive content was blocked/deleted/silenced.
Rebecca then put up a WOC and a woman with her mixed race children as a Follow Friday, this upset the WOC as she personally felt she was being used as a shield to detract from the racist content Rebecca had put up.
Rebecca put up a ‘justification’ as an apology a few days after, claiming the comment was background noise, therefore dismissing the feelings of those who were upset/affected by her behaviour.
I think that covers liftgate...still no real acknowledgement/apology for their behaviour but that is classic Rebecca and Lee.

Reactions: 11
New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!
Liftgate refers to the racism that happened in the lift on that birthday vlog (I think tattlers coined the term “liftgate” for that one)

Reactions: 3
All the influencers "speaking out" and "sticking together" where the hell we're these people when she was posting racist comments???? lying????? deceiving????? and being a "zero duck"er.... ???
What about the people who have been very seriously hurt and lives affected by the ripples of bigotries and insults from MM or her continued dismissal of any of her following who ask for advice or shock provide feedback.
Brummy admitted that she'd been approached to jump on the current bandwagon. And distinct memory of her making a point of how they should be transparent with ads when MM last screwed up. Fickle. I met her recently and she's rude. So I'm not disappointed by unfollowing.
One thing they seem to fail to realise is that all jobs require professionalism... And have parts you'll be into and parts you hate.
I can only imagine they're sticking with her as they're all tit scared that thier own bollocks will been seen through too. I'm so so disappointed that there are some genuinely nice seeming 'grammers backing her... Curating my feed right now, don't want the sycophantic bullshit supporting this racist, narcissistic twerp in my feed...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi I was a member but after receiving very nasty messages I have made a new account and using new Email I was MP now I am not 😀 I am not a follower or fan of any influencer

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I quite happily bought some organix oaty bites for my baby today, mad sheep attacks and brands dropping Rebs may be just the sort of #infulence that I can get behind

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why did people get annoyed with her in the first place? was it to do with not not declaring #AD? Iv'e only watched a bit of her but the snots and tears and blaming everyone else is annoying... wiping the tears away with the big diamond rings on her fingers! Nobody should be trolling but it does come with the territory and if it's ruining your life that much you need to stop doing it! which she won't coz it's easy money

Reactions: 6
Bless them all sticking together. All genuine chums together eh? 🤔..... I smell... 💩

I've steadily over the past few weeks had a clear out on my social media and taken a very selfish but mindful approach to it.... Any accounts that do not amuse/inform/educate or fulfill me in any way are gone. There's no vacaous celebrity crap on it at all. No mummies whoring themselves or their kids lives for a tub of persil or pack of yum yums and I don't give a tit what others are eating or have worn this week, next week or a week on Thursday. No one cleaning but some organising, some even contemplative. All creative, educated and funny accounts (and a lot of cats) only. 👍. Ooooh I definitely feel something shifting 😉
Actually very tempted by deleting IG altogether as I'm not an actual user just follower but it can be informative for travel /photos etc. Facebook friends (Inc family is the job for tomorrow).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why did people get annoyed with her in the first place? was it to do with not not declaring #AD? Iv'e only watched a bit of her but the snots and tears and blaming everyone else is annoying... wiping the tears away with the big diamond rings on her fingers! Nobody should be trolling but it does come with the territory and if it's ruining your life that much you need to stop doing it! which she won't coz it's easy money

Yeah It was her lying about ads. And then not taking responsibility for her actions. It's a cycle she keeps continuing.

Reactions: 7
Mostly lurker but isn't that exactly what she wants? I do like reading the screen shots of the stuff she posts that I'd otherwise miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
She screws up with or without us posting on here because quite frankly that’s whom she is. Tattle doesn’t evolve around Rebecca, there’s others threads on here with other youtubers and they couldn’t care less if tattle talks about them or not because they have the choice to either read what’s been said about them or ignore it. Tattle isn’t to blame for her duck ups, she’s doing just great on her own😊
0 fucks given if Rebecca fucks up or not😃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Reactions: 2
I just watched her insta now. She's back begging for interaction and quoting Michelle Obama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Poor Messiah!!! So Meldrum sends her Trolls over to him to threaten him with death ( because that IS trolling) whilst crying she is the one being trolled! No Rebecca your company is appalling and unprofessional and I will question any Brand going forward who works with you, this is purely now on the back of your behaviour over this.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Mostly lurker but isn't that exactly what she wants? I do like reading the screen shots of the stuff she posts that I'd otherwise miss.
I agree. She wants any criticism to stop so she can continue this charade without any pesky “trolls” calling her out, hence the incitement to sign a petition to shut us down and the doxxing of members. It’s all designed to intimidate and censor in my opinion.

Reactions: 16
She screws up with or without us posting on here because quite frankly that’s whom she is. Tattle doesn’t evolve around Rebecca, there’s others threads on here with other youtubers and they couldn’t care less if tattle talks about them or not because they have the choice to either read what’s been said about them or ignore it. Tattle isn’t to blame for her duck ups, she’s doing just great on her own😊
0 fucks given if Rebecca fucks up or not😃
But without places like this pickup up on the KKK joke she would have just deleted it and escaped scot free with zero repercussions.

Reactions: 12
I just watched her insta now. She's back begging for interaction and quoting Michelle Obama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, the only problem with that saying is no one else went low, she did, so it should really say ‘ when you think I can’t go any lower, surprise’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah, the only problem with that saying is no one else went low, she did, so it should really say ‘ when you think I can’t go any lower, surprise’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's making a fool out of herself and she has nobody else to blame for doing that. Everyone makes mistakes but owning them is important not going on a blocking spree and crying that she is the victim! Also putting your ENTIRE family life online and then getting annoyed when people comment is hilarious!!!! but it's okay if people are saying nice things and you're earning loads of easy money? MMMMMkay

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.