Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Trolling Rebecca.
A message sent with nothing but bad intent.
Differing opinions and questioning your underhand behaviour is not Trolling.
Your thread wouldn’t exist or at least would be tiny if you didn’t continue to make bad choices.
I wanted to comment that on Rosie’s post. But you have made it acceptable for your followers to actually troll users if this site.
I haven’t covered my identity, for the umpteenth time I AM NOT A TROLL. I AM AN EX FOLLOWER WHO BELIEVES YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DISHONESTY.
Trolling does not equal open discussion.
My name is Leanne, you can see my avatar. I’ve nothing to be ashamed of being here. Me posting my name does not give you the right to broadcast it FYI.

#justiceforkermit

I honestly don’t think I have the energy to continue to try and hold her accountable anymore. She’s utterly exhausting.
“A shift in the water”- urgh she is bloody unbelievable; her arrogance is astounding. I agree with many on here that she knows exactly what she’s doing. I’m sorry if I’m just regurgitating what’s been said before.

That comment below about deserving nothing but respect is actually disturbing. This is only exacerbating her narcissistic tendencies, and I genuinely feel sorry for some of those sheep who are caught up the cult of Rebecca Meldrum. It’s healthy for neither party and is what has given us nightmares like Donald Trump in positions of power.

I don’t want to distress Kermit any more, but if you have a change of heart know you have a leg to stand on with the law, unlike Reb. We all support you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Awwww she can feel a shift in the water, bless her😊warrants for people’s arrest have been issued and Tattle is imminent🙄! I can feel a shift in the water too, with all the brands that will want to work with you Rebecca, I feel that I will have a lot to say, especially after that rock bottom video of yours, maybe you can work with a brand and use it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her followers have absolutely no expectation that she be honest and accountable in the way she runs her business. Her saying that she can “feel a shift” roughly translates to “I feel like I can get away with almost anything with my followers now”.

I see how it is easy to jump on this “tattle is trolling bandwagon” and we will be blamed for any consequence of these people’s poor behaviour now. I think that everyone should just stay quiet and let it play out it’s course without our commentary. I think this influencer train is going to derail itself pretty quickly. They already know that because that’s how they justify taking every opportunity (ad) that is thrown their way, which I imagine will only get worse when they don’t get any criticism for it.
Yip that's what's actually shifting... A huge number of people will have their eyes opened re the honest aim of this thread in tattle. That is requesting influencers and brands work transparently so when some thing is an ad, it's labelled correctly giving me, the consumer, CHOICE. The increase in tattle membership will have an adverse effect on influencers, very very quickly now. Like me, I ran in here to support my beloved sheep trainer but then had my eyes opened. The new members in turn will become more dissatisfied followers, leading to more questioning then the cycle starts, tears/tantrums /jumpers with superpowers /dishonesty .....deleting and blocking.
I'm pulling up a seat for the next episode from Meltdown Meldrum ....

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I am local & since the DLP I mix with many friends (both women & Men) and never once heard Meldrums talked about positively.

General comments:

"A free hol days after house bought...who does that ?"

"Appears house moving isn't stressful for them....gosh ours was. But guess we did paint ourselves...and no holiday days after!!"

"Gosh how many hols they been on?"

"The girls be nearing an age soon too where it's not going be pleasant for them in Aberdeenshire."

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I dip in and out of the Meldrum thread, keep telling myself that nothing changes but really it does! She goes from worse to worse. Her ego is loving all the attention and so so lovely messages she's getting.

I think it is turning, this whole influencer thing is on the brink of popping. The economic outlook is grim and marketing budgets will be slashed in a recession.

• Heart
Just seen a post on TOMM's Instagram that's really pissed me off! A small section says "I think that ignoring hate speech can be misconstrued as tacit agreement" SHE'S BEEN SUPPORTING MELDRUM SINCE SHE'S BEEN BACK AFTER LIFTGATE!!! 😡 I love gems account and don't want to unfollow, and I can't comment this on her page or I could end up blocked! 😂 had to rant it somewhere!
I commented so I wonder how long until I receive a lovely message.

Reactions: 3
I am local & since the DLP I mix with many friends (both women & Men) and never once heard Meldrums talked about positively.

General comments:

"Appears house moving isn't stressful for them....gosh ours was. But guess we did paint ourselves...and no holiday days after!!"

"The girls be nearing an age soon too where it's not going be pleasant for them in Aberdeenshire."
I also stay in Aberdeenshire about 30 mins away from Banchory , and I too have yet to meet anyone with anything positive to say about her , most people I know enjoy the tit show . Keep up the good work edgy enjoying one duck up after another .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love all the irony of the sheep stating how obsessed tattlers are with Reb yet they post things like “look at everything you have achieved! You are amazing! You are the best Mum and Lee is the most amazing Dad! You guys are couple goals! I love your lipstick would you recommend I buy the £30 lipstick from your affiliate link?”

Yet it’s people who are accused of having a chemical imbalance that post on here.

Signing petitions on behalf of a woman who does not and will not ever give a duck about you. Who would literally walk by you with her nose in the air. Who asked for people she didn’t know to stop attending the local playgroup because she just prefers when it’s her friends there. Who told a fellow pregnant lady she didn’t want to meet for a coffee as she had enough friends. Who turned up to a food bank without even a tin of beans in her hand.

Here’s a thought Reb, you know how you said the clientele were not what you expected, did you know that’s because it’s the families who are working that are struggling to choose between feeding their families and heating their homes because they’ve perhaps not had a pay rise in the last 3-5 years due to the downturn in Oil & Gas - you know one of the biggest industries in the city you live next to? That these young working families are so busy trying to keep up with families like yours with multiple holidays, multiple cars, an abundance of clothes that they are racking up credit card bills that paying for food is a struggle each month.

You’re now claiming someone will commit suicide over cyber bullying... what about the folk who are at the depths of dispair up to their eyeballs in debt because they are trying to attain a lifestyle you’ve underhandedly sold to them? Oops my bad, if it’s not about you then it’s irrelevant. All these smaller accounts flocking to support her hashtag, do they honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be stepping up to support them? Would she duck. What’s happened to her counselling she was getting months back for her anxiety in her last trolls video? Thought the gym was her cure for mental health. The big transformation where she not only felt physically good but mentally great.. was that a lie too?

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, she must have to sit up and try to remember all the lies she’s told each day.
Bloody well said 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted tit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in NICU with my 24 week prem baby. Xx
Aw my heart sank there.....I hope your baby is ok. And that you have all the support you need. Lots of love xx

Reactions: 14
When I first started following 'influencers' on Instagram, I was initially taken in by them and foolishly bought some of the tat they recommended , little realising they were earning big bucks from peddling these wares....however thankfully I saw their ways of pulling the wool over our eyes and all go out of my way not to buy this stuff now...especially when IG is flooded by everyone wanting a piece of the action
As a professional, I have to abide to a code of conduct or face repercussions/sanctions ....I also have to attend mandatory training days to cover topics such as equality and diversity, safeguarding .....might be an idea for Rebs et al to do this and abide by the advertising guidelines as she's supposed to, then there wouldn't be this debacle! ....but then she thinks she above all that and rules don't apply to her...she wouldn't last a minute in the real world of work- what is she actually qualified to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

General comments:

About 30 mins from Banchory but again, another one who’s never heard any positive words spoken about them. I’ve followed them on and off for a few years and never really got the hype about them. The DLP and foodbank thing was the nail in the coffin for me. Who the hell turns up to a foodbank without any food. They were minutes away from 3 supermarkets when they went for lunch. Why not just be decent people and use the fee you were paid and buy some food, like any decent human being would. It just really irks me!!

The recent dramas just make me cringe. As someone with bipolar it really pissed me off when she says she’s rock bottom one minute and nice and light feeling the next. Her behaviour just does not sit well with me. The to se Lee repost a screenshot of her troll video says ‘this just breaks me’, what self respecting man lets the person they love do that. My husband would have hauled the phone off me, deleted my accounts and gone out to get a job in bloody Asda if he needed too, to take the pressure off me!!

Bloody boil my bloody the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!

Reactions: 1
New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!
Everything is in this thread! 😉

Reactions: 1
[B]Newmum001[/B] - Well said! Every self respecting man would do this for their family. Unless they are with some disability and can't do much.
He should wear his big boy pants and get out there to support his wife and children before it gets too late.
If they think that this YouTube career will last until they retire - they must be so naïve.. And for a young, healthy looking man in his mid 30's with a CV that has empty gap for several years - good luck finding a good job. Imagine when a potential employer asks - so why is there a 3 year gap in your CV ? .. ummmm, well... my wife and I were filming our daily life as a family and thought we could get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The closest we got to influencers and their families years ago was the bisto gravy one! Now we're saturated with narcissistic, imbeciles who have zero ethics/ morals...cant lie straight in bed and wanted gifted the lifestyle they're trying to sell to the masses. She's not at all sorry. She is such a spoiled, entitled snob!

Reactions: 18
For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted tit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in NICU with my 24 week prem baby. Xx
Thinking of you all

Reactions: 2
I was going to come here and give my 2 pennies worth last night after watching her latest YouTube clip but sleep was farrr more important! 😂

After watching her latest YouTube video yesterday, i did start to feel sorry for her. I've been there and struggled with my MH and i'd hate to make anyone feel low.. BUT on the other hand, it fxcked me off when she said (along the lines of) 'because of trolls, I've had no choice but to do this and my grandad will watch and it will upset him, look what you made me do trolls'. Not said that word for word but the jist of it was that. That is just classic manipulative behaviour right there. Deflect from what SHE'S done and her fxck ups and upset, she's trying to make people feel sorry for her! I have seen a couple of people suggest that Lee has had an affair before Florrie was born.. it was one of the girls anyway and i wouldnt be okay or happy if people suggested that my partner was playing away without actual solid proof and also people have questioned her love for 1 of the girls compared to the other 2.. but A LOT OF US have been questioning and having opinions on her underhanded and sly behaviour and also #liftgate! Rebs, STOP trying to push away blame from yourself and talk about how YOUR feelings and actually think of the people YOU have upset by trying to brush the racist comment under the carpet. Take some responsibility for YOUR actions that has also upset a lot of people. Its not just you that has feelings and you have upset many people but their feelings dont count so they, Reb? We would have more respect for you if you addressed it all, apologized PROPERLY without the 'im sorry i upset you, but...' and also maybe say, 'im not that educated on the KKK but i have been researching and watching documentaries on it so i have a better understanding on it'..and actually research it and watch Docu's. Social Media influencing is your job, and with all jobs, there will be rules you need to and have to follow and you will also get negative opinions no matter what you do.. even if you worked as a bloody bin man! People have tried to ask questions and voice their opinion in a respectful way but have just been shot down! People will make mistakes and duck upw BUT its how YOU deal with it all. If the pressure is getting to much, ask your husband to find work again so you have some income when yours dips a bit if not a lot. When Lee was at work Reb was more relatable as a stay at home mum with a working daddy/husband. My partner works 40+ (and sometimes 50+ hours a week) and we dont get free holidays or gifts through his work and in that sence your very lucky to have what you do so please dont try and patronize people because if you want to start your work at 10 and do YouTube or blogs etc you can do that. People who have to go our for work cant just decide 'i want a lie in today i will just go to work whenever i want to'. Not saying thats what she does but she has the choice to be flexible with what time she can do her work. Multiple holidays, many gym sessions, gifted days out and everything else, many would jump at the chance to get them privileges for the sale of a youtuve video/blog/post for the sake of saving money. Social media just might not be for you anymore Reb but i do wish them all the best and i hope they learn from this all.. eveeeeentually!

Anyway, rant over. Thank you all for giving me the chance to voice my opinion without being blocked. Id like to dedicate this awar to Keels, Yellowcard, Kermit and all the other like minded, real and nice tattlers 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.