Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's the funny thing, this is one of the mildest and nicest forums out there that discuss social media influencers. Have these people seen what else is out there? The mail online comments are far worse. Out of tens of thousands of messages every month a few overstep the line and are dealt with.

This has all gone too far and infuencers are just showing themselves up.
I wonder if they have never been on reddit.

Reactions: 5
I actually really like Rosie Ramsay, she's pretty hilarious but I'm not supporting anyone jumping on this bandwagon of shite.

I've just watched messiahkaeto's IG TV. The amount of messages and their content in 3 days is truly vile. Now THAT'S trolling.

Rebecca Meldrum may not have personally sent them but as he says in the last 8 weeks he hasn't had this but in the last 2/3 days it's been relentless.

Rebecca Meldrum, you are being held personally responsible for the actions of these vile individuals. It has a direct correlation to your rehearsed online meltdown/s over the past few days. Most of which you have deleted including the illegal doxxing of an individual on this forum.

You were accusing people of being trolls from this site? Share some of the vile dm's you've received and prove they are sent from long term members regularly contributing to this site. Because Messiah Kaeto can make a direct link between many messages sent to him by idiots following your account.

This is truly disgusting and has angered me more than anything I've seen to date. Goodness knows what vile comments he hasn't shared but what he has is hateful, bigoted and dangerous. That's what you've let loose, proud of yourself?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I just wish this all Instagram / YouTube influencer scamming tit could come to end soon, everyone should get a normal job and move on with their life's and start reducing time on social media. OR Advertising Assoc. should finally put some kind of limits on how many Ad's these Instagram stars can do monthly. Because they get almost like addicted to advertising everything that comes their way , It becomes false and is misleading viewers. And then depression starts because they are trolled and they can't cope with the pressure.

I am seriously considering to create a email template to send out to any company/brand who are working with scammers from Chanel Mum, Gleam etc. Basically each time I will see them advertising endless hello fresh, toy story , icon illuminating sprays adverts I will just send my e-mail to the brand and be like '' Congratulations, you have lost a potential customer , keep it up''.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I just wish this all Instagram / YouTube influencer scamming tit could come to end soon, everyone should get a normal job and move on with their life's and start reducing time on social media. OR Advertising Assoc. should finally put some kind of limits on how many Ad's these Instagram stars can do monthly. Because they get almost like addicted to advertising everything that comes their way , It becomes false and is misleading viewers. And then depression starts because they are trolled and they can't cope with the pressure.

I am seriously considering to create a email template to send out to any company/brand who are working with scammers from Chanel Mum, Gleam etc. Basically each time I will see them advertising endless hello fresh, toy story , icon illuminating sprays adverts I will just send my e-mail to the brand and be like '' Congratulations, you have lost a potential customer , keep it up''.
Well done babes. im so sick of the hello fresh cooking, all they are doing is feeding the bloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well done babes. im so sick of the hello fresh cooking, all they are doing is feeding the bloggers.
Hello fresh is a particular bug bear.... Expensive, advertised by people that would never spend their cash on it, the waste from packaging..... 🙄

Reactions: 26
For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted tit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in NICU with my 24 week prem baby. Xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
For the sake of my mental health, I feel like I need to log out of Tattle. There is far too much real life going on for me right now. As much as I was hoping this would distract me, I just can't deal with the negativity.

Before I go, I just want to say that I hope Rebecca is enjoying her little self inflicted tit storm. I hope she never has to deal with any real issues. I don't think she'd manage.

Completely understandable, you have far more important things going on. This is her circus, her monkeys. Wishing you loads of love, strength and good wishes. 😘😘😘 Big genuine hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Good luck to you and your tiny baby! Sucks to be in hospital but you're both in the best place xx

Reactions: 13

Sending you and your little one lots of strength. ❤

Reactions: 9
Just seen a post on TOMM's Instagram that's really pissed me off! A small section says "I think that ignoring hate speech can be misconstrued as tacit agreement" SHE'S BEEN SUPPORTING MELDRUM SINCE SHE'S BEEN BACK AFTER LIFTGATE!!! 😡 I love gems account and don't want to unfollow, and I can't comment this on her page or I could end up blocked! 😂 had to rant it somewhere!
Yep, disappointing to see her joining in with the "trolls are making me miserable" story line. Maybe she has had horrid DMs, will be interesting to see what she is going to share today. I know she has a thread on here but it didn't get very far from memory, and she came here to defend herself at the time.

Reactions: 6
She's doing that classic trick of the distraction teqnique.
While shes directing every one to look here at Tattle it takes people's focus off her - "Yes I've done wrong but look at them on there now not me and then we can all move on"
This will now be her default position - "look ive said sorry can't you all stop now on me and start on the tattle members please I beg you before someone actually dies"
It's the oldest trick in the book but still shocking that it goes over the heads of so many 🙁.

Hello fresh is a particular bug bear.... Expensive, advertised by people that would never spend their cash on it, the waste from packaging..... 🙄
But don't worry all that packaging is recyclable..
Screenshot_20190625-152404.jpg

Screenshot_20190625-152445.jpg
Screenshot_20190625-152457.jpg

Sorry repeating what someone said months ago, but it's bizzare that hello fresh signed off on that AD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well I aren’t going anywhere. All Rebs done is add more fuel to my fire. I actually have never really got involved in this thread. But she is playing a blinder Of a game and I can see straight through it.

She is nothing but a greedy, lying 🤥 Pinocchio face.

Actually laughable she thinks tattle will get shut down. How about we get you shut down after all your the one lying, abusing trust of your ‘clients’ and not following rules and guidelines. We’re just gossiping on a gossip site nothing wrong with that? If there was the daily mail and all the mags wouldn’t be allowed to print or publish what they do.

Get off your high horse reb and just do your job correctly and stop being a martyr.

And yeah if you don’t like being a public opinion don’t put yourself in the public domain and sell your family for a few £££ it’s pretty simple really I just don’t understand why you don’t know where to go from here? GET A JOB. Shut down your socials? No one can talk about someone who isn’t online and living a private life.
Yes. This. All of this.

I never came here because I wanted to “take her down” I came here because I saw through her bullshit and wanted to find others who had too and little did I know there were a lot of people she has upset.

The fact she thinks she can get this site taken down is hilarious. Good luck babe, maybe you should spend this energy on your actual job.
The fact she thinks we are trolls is hilarious. As far as I’m aware we just gossip on here about her and we don’t directly message her? Which is what trolling is Rebecca 🙄

Kermit. I miss you, I hope you are okay and I’m sending lots of love

Katie Kate Kate I am so very sorry for your loss, you have been in my thoughts and I wanted to send a virtual hug to you

And to Rebecca who likes to out everyone and threaten the police. My name is the same as my user and I live in Portsmouth, come at me 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
This is Trolling Rebecca.
A message sent with nothing but bad intent.
Differing opinions and questioning your underhand behaviour is not Trolling.
Your thread wouldn’t exist or at least would be tiny if you didn’t continue to make bad choices.
I wanted to comment that on Rosie’s post. But you have made it acceptable for your followers to actually troll users if this site.
I haven’t covered my identity, for the umpteenth time I AM NOT A TROLL. I AM AN EX FOLLOWER WHO BELIEVES YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DISHONESTY.
Trolling does not equal open discussion.
My name is Leanne, you can see my avatar. I’ve nothing to be ashamed of being here. Me posting my name does not give you the right to broadcast it FYI.

#justiceforkermit

I honestly don’t think I have the energy to continue to try and hold her accountable anymore. She’s utterly exhausting.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I am so upset Messiah is still getting the most horrible messages how long before Rebecca says sorry ? She owes an apology to Kermit also she is gaining subscribers despite actively inciting her followers to troll how is that for Hypocrisy ? Obviously people love a good tantrum and wreaking vengeance and they call tattlers bullies , I hope all of you who felt so sorry for her now understand that she did this with malice forethought she knew exactly what she would cause by crying and threatening to give up YouTube a classic manipulator

• Heart
Did anyone see brummys video on trolling? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Unfollowed TOMM, Rosie Ramsay & a small local business I followed because they shared the link to the petition in their stories. What I’ve come to realise is these “influencers” only wish to engage with those willing to lick their arse at every turn. As soon as you have a difference of opinion you’ve to be ostracised as a “troll”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I actually really like Rosie Ramsay, she's pretty hilarious but I'm not supporting anyone jumping on this bandwagon of shite.

I've just watched messiahkaeto's IG TV. The amount of messages and their content in 3 days is truly vile. Now THAT'S trolling.

Rebecca Meldrum may not have personally sent them but as he says in the last 8 weeks he hasn't had this but in the last 2/3 days it's been relentless.

Rebecca Meldrum, you are being held personally responsible for the actions of these vile individuals. It has a direct correlation to your rehearsed online meltdown/s over the past few days. Most of which you have deleted including the illegal doxxing of an individual on this forum.

You were accusing people of being trolls from this site? Share some of the vile dm's you've received and prove they are sent from long term members regularly contributing to this site. Because Messiah Kaeto can make a direct link between many messages sent to him by idiots following your account.

This is truly disgusting and has angered me more than anything I've seen to date. Goodness knows what vile comments he hasn't shared but what he has is hateful, bigoted and dangerous. That's what you've let loose, proud of yourself?
I share your frustration and anger Kermit and Messiah are now genuinely being trolled if it weren’t so awful the Irony of this would be funny , I have followed him for awhile he always replies and he has evidence unlike Rebecca who just doesn’t like any criticism unless of course it’s from her this is so unfair I hope anyone here still subscribed to her or any of her sycophantic mum chums now unsubscribes I have not followed any of them because once you see the truth it’s hard to unsee they mostly all are as bad you can still warpath them if you want though just don’t subscribe

Did anyone see brummys video on trolling? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Unfollowed TOMM, Rosie Ramsay & a small local business I followed because they shared the link to the petition in their stories. What I’ve come to realise is these “influencers” only wish to engage with those willing to like their arse at every turn. As soon as you have a difference of opinion you’ve to be ostracised as a “troll”.
Absolutely 👍😊

Reactions: 9
She is actually unbelievable.
However I have faith that it won’t be long before she screws up again. And you know what... one day she’ll find out that acting like a spoilt brat wont let her wriggle her way out of the tit storm. Karma I’m waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's funny, she says there's a shift. Yep there normally is in your stomach just before a great big dump of tit. 💩💩💩

Enjoy riding the wave 🏄‍♂️ You'll put your channel down the tube all by yourself, you've already put it on the edgey.

Imagine the days ahead? The sweet sound of birdsong and no rumbling by tattlers every time you post something,, ahhh you'll miss it! But then, you'll be able to spend your time creating good, quality and above all honest content... Won't you? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is Trolling Rebecca.
A message sent with nothing but bad intent.
Differing opinions and questioning your underhand behaviour is not Trolling.
Your thread wouldn’t exist or at least would be tiny if you didn’t continue to make bad choices.
I wanted to comment that on Rosie’s post. But you have made it acceptable for your followers to actually troll users if this site.
I haven’t covered my identity, for the umpteenth time I AM NOT A TROLL. I AM AN EX FOLLOWER WHO BELIEVES YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DISHONESTY.
Trolling does not equal open discussion.
My name is Leanne, you can see my avatar. I’ve nothing to be ashamed of being here. Me posting my name does not give you the right to broadcast it FYI.

#justiceforkermit

I honestly don’t think I have the energy to continue to try and hold her accountable anymore. She’s utterly exhausting.
Her followers have absolutely no expectation that she be honest and accountable in the way she runs her business. Her saying that she can “feel a shift” roughly translates to “I feel like I can get away with almost anything with my followers now”.

I see how it is easy to jump on this “tattle is trolling bandwagon” and we will be blamed for any consequence of these people’s poor behaviour now. I almost think that everyone should just stay quiet and let it play out it’s course without our commentary. I think this influencer train is going to derail itself. They already know that because that’s how they justify taking every opportunity (ad) that is thrown their way, which I imagine will only get worse when they don’t receive any criticism for it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.