Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! I’m going to take a break from social media. Buy myself some Boden jumpers and go in search of solving the mystery of what’s in Pat’s hole. I’ve asked admin to close my account. The simple truth is I spend too much time on here. I felt so passionate about influencers deceiving people when I joined but I’ve since come to realise they’ll never change. From one jobless fat slob to another, thanks for the laughs. Look after your hobbits x
Feeling the same mrbull. Enjoyed your comments x

Reactions: 22
Give you the heads up livingthemummylife has a protest going on too.

Not that Mrs M would even care for someone lower than her.

Just catching up with the comments on Organix, woaaah! They are really making the situation harder.
Upmost respect to Organix.

Reactions: 12
I feel really sorry for Messiah. There’s no need to go after him. He always speaks the truth and is never nasty with it.

Mrs M, you’ve won. You’ve manipulated your followers and us tattlers. I used to love watching you and then loved hate watching you but not anymore. You’ll never change only I can change and that’s to not be sucked in by the evil that is you. So keep your microcosm of fake love and positivity but have you seen what your “friends” are doing to people in the name of loving you! Bloody hell!

Tattlers, you’re a wonderful bunch of people so intelligent and funny. Keep up the good fight.

I’ll leave you Mrs M, in the safe hands of Karma ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Has anyone got screenshots of her racist tweets ? The ghandi one and the one tearing into Katie waisel . Let her sheep see how lift gate was a honest mistake 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I can understand why people are deleting their accounts, it's frustrating that Reb is getting away with it all. I'm sorry that you're leaving. However, if we all pack it in then she's won and that is not right whatsoever. Please reconsider staying. X

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Instead what the cocunt is really doing is using manipulation and trying to shut down a website which exposes many of their mistakes including her so so loving husband lee meldrum messaging women aggressively on here and Facebook
Is there no begining to her professionalism? She just really doesn't get it and all these plots won't do anything but make advertisers even less likely to use someone so troublesome. At the end of the day losing the ad money is all she cares about.

She's not wise to blame all her problems on one site. It's all the people she's wronged with her own actions. This site won't close down, but if it did a new one would popup. She had total control to stop this right from the start but she's too arrogant. She wants all evidence removed of her trolling an X factor contestant on twitter @ing and saying "dog rough", writing her own reviews for her book on Amazon, doxxing someone, her husband passively aggressively threatening women...the list goes on.

She's like a less intelligent version of Kay (I'm certainly not going to be apologising) Burley.

Reactions: 15
I love all the irony of the sheep stating how obsessed tattlers are with Reb yet they post things like “look at everything you have achieved! You are amazing! You are the best Mum and Lee is the most amazing Dad! You guys are couple goals! I love your lipstick would you recommend I buy the £30 lipstick from your affiliate link?”

Yet it’s people who are accused of having a chemical imbalance that post on here.

Signing petitions on behalf of a woman who does not and will not ever give a duck about you. Who would literally walk by you with her nose in the air. Who asked for people she didn’t know to stop attending the local playgroup because she just prefers when it’s her friends there. Who told a fellow pregnant lady she didn’t want to meet for a coffee as she had enough friends. Who turned up to a food bank without even a tin of beans in her hand.

Here’s a thought Reb, you know how you said the clientele were not what you expected, did you know that’s because it’s the families who are working that are struggling to choose between feeding their families and heating their homes because they’ve perhaps not had a pay rise in the last 3-5 years due to the downturn in Oil & Gas - you know one of the biggest industries in the city you live next to? That these young working families are so busy trying to keep up with families like yours with multiple holidays, multiple cars, an abundance of clothes that they are racking up credit card bills that paying for food is a struggle each month.

You’re now claiming someone will commit suicide over cyber bullying... what about the folk who are at the depths of dispair up to their eyeballs in debt because they are trying to attain a lifestyle you’ve underhandedly sold to them? Oops my bad, if it’s not about you then it’s irrelevant. All these smaller accounts flocking to support her hashtag, do they honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be stepping up to support them? Would she duck. What’s happened to her counselling she was getting months back for her anxiety in her last trolls video? Thought the gym was her cure for mental health. The big transformation where she not only felt physically good but mentally great.. was that a lie too?

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, she must have to sit up and try to remember all the lies she’s told each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I believe it wasn't even Katie waisel but Katie weasle... A paradoy account who was hilarious at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For newbies...To open your eyes please read and participate in this old audit 😂

Retiring Tattlers, so long ~ thanks for the laughs, it's been a blast 😘

I laugh how she wears a jumper, labels it correctly but will only mention the retailer when she's paid. 😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I love all the irony of the sheep stating how obsessed tattlers are with Reb yet they post things like “look at everything you have achieved! You are amazing! You are the best Mum and Lee is the most amazing Dad! You guys are couple goals! I love your lipstick would you recommend I buy the £30 lipstick from your affiliate link?”

Yet it’s people who are accused of having a chemical imbalance that post on here.

Signing petitions on behalf of a woman who does not and will not ever give a duck about you. Who would literally walk by you with her nose in the air. Who asked for people she didn’t know to stop attending the local playgroup because she just prefers when it’s her friends there. Who told a fellow pregnant lady she didn’t want to meet for a coffee as she had enough friends. Who turned up to a food bank without even a tin of beans in her hand.

Here’s a thought Reb, you know how you said the clientele were not what you expected, did you know that’s because it’s the families who are working that are struggling to choose between feeding their families and heating their homes because they’ve perhaps not had a pay rise in the last 3-5 years due to the downturn in Oil & Gas - you know one of the biggest industries in the city you live next to? That these young working families are so busy trying to keep up with families like yours with multiple holidays, multiple cars, an abundance of clothes that they are racking up credit card bills that paying for food is a struggle each month.

You’re now claiming someone will commit suicide over cyber bullying... what about the folk who are at the depths of dispair up to their eyeballs in debt because they are trying to attain a lifestyle you’ve underhandedly sold to them? Oops my bad, if it’s not about you then it’s irrelevant. All these smaller accounts flocking to support her hashtag, do they honestly believe if the shoe was on the other foot she’d be stepping up to support them? Would she duck. What’s happened to her counselling she was getting months back for her anxiety in her last trolls video? Thought the gym was her cure for mental health. The big transformation where she not only felt physically good but mentally great.. was that a lie too?

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, she must have to sit up and try to remember all the lies she’s told each day.
If we could have a pinned message .... THIS WOULD BE IT 🙌🏽

Reactions: 13
For newbies...To open your eyes please read and participate in this old audit 😂

Retiring Tattlers, so long ~ thanks for the laughs, it's been a blast 😘

I laugh how she wears a jumper, labels it correctly but will only mention the retailer when she's paid. 😂
Noooo you’re one of my faves!
Can I ask why people are leaving?
Is it the threats or worried about identity being found out?
Or just had enough fighting the good fight when they continue to get away with it? 😔 x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If and a big if this site gets closed down another will be made and we will keep doing the same thing
Just because the site gets closed do you then think problem solved back to normality?
I can assure you that will not be the case

Reactions: 4
Someone on the part time mummy thread has made a very good post that's relevant for Mrs meldrum http://tattle.life/threads/part-time-working-mummy-3.2068/post-316731

‘Influencers’ need to accept some responsibility for this though - they expose their children and their life’s online on a daily basis for money. It the job that they decided to have yet they don’t want people to comment on their life unless it’s positive. On a basic level, it’s like having an appraisal in work but demanding that only good things are said about you and threatening to lodge a grievance if they’re not.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For me, this thread at times started to make me feel like I was not being a decent human or role model to my kids, if they came across this and realised I was a part of it, I’d feel a bit ashamed. There’s constructive criticism and some great, like minded posters, but then there’s some real unpleasantness and it doesn’t feel like people are just happy rules and regulations are being applied it feels like glee in taking someone down. Mrs M is a dreadful role model to her children, she’s a terrible influencer, who doesn’t play by the rules and doesn’t care about doing a good job. The crying, the drama, it’s terrible for the children and her life. But that’s her life, her choice. I can choose not to spend my time on threads which are represented by some real unpleasant bitchiness and sexism. I’m one for standing by what I post and being accountable, I don’t want to be embarrassed for being part of something that’s nasty.
Whatever her real feelings and game plan, she will have been in tears, she will have been upset, embarrassed, ashamed (yes then seeking soothing approval from sheep, but that’s not real and she knows it) so those kids will have had an awful week and be taking the brunt and I want no part in any of it.
Loved the banter and the laughs, the piste basher was a highlight! But I read some of this and it’s not just gossip it’s really negative and not a happy place to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After seeing messiahs post this morning I genuinely feel very sorry for this guy. I know he is not everyone’s cup of tea but what he has said in recent weeks has completely made sense and for him to receive the comments he has from Rebecca’s followers is just disgusting. He has never been vile or out of order and I feel has great messages.
She is having a meltdown because of the “bullying” and “trolling” but her sheep are doing exactly the same to him. She needs to take some accountability and stop this. By speaking out about this she would be spreading a great message but going by recent months she will hide behind her sheep and carry on! She loves the attention and she will just use this to build her ego even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
@GreyWolf l take your point. However if my son were to come across this, I would simply explain that the majority of posters simply want her to be held accountable for her actions.

He could look through every single one of my posts and I stand by what I said, because I didn't say anything hateful. I simply spoke about how I disagree with many of her mistakes, I wish she would safe guard her children, I disagree with comments on her children (It's not their fault their parents don't protect them) and I also disagree with personal comments on her appearance.

I comment on her lies and shady dealings.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.