Mrs Meldrum. Blocking Audit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was blocked around the time of DLP ?storm either from posting my own personal opinion of Tesco’s choice of blogger to represent their typical “family” ideal on Tesco’s OWN Instagram! I may have also liked a few comments on Rebs own insta questioning her shadiness around this but nothing derogatory or offensive. I thought social media was a platform to voice opinions and open discussions ? that is why the sheep are flocking here ??? what can us reformed and rehabilitated ? be known as now?? ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I got blocked for saying her acceptance of payment to visit the food bank was despicable. ?

Reactions: 18
Haven't been blocked as I don't usually comment on anyone's Instagram unless I know they'll respond.

Reactions: 5
What I’ve gathered from the replies so far, is that Mrs M (& Lee) are erratic, unreasonable and inconsistent with their blocking. Before I was blocked I commented critically, quite a few times in the last month or so, about different things.

I was critical of her constant advertisements, which I believe she deleted. I then liked comments which criticised her slagging off the Tivoli panto. Then I brought up her complete disregard for #nospendjan, followed by links to this website and calling out of her gifted holidays to naive sheep. Again, I presume these were deleted but she still kept me around.

Final straw was Thursday night when I went on a bit of a liking spree of comments criticising her new book. Gone. Broken Link. No posts yet ?. Gutted.

Not really obviously, but it is odd that some people have been blacklisted straight away for asking for a yoga link?! She’s sometimes paranoid, and then just deletes something she doesn’t like and hopes you’ll stick around?

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been blocked because I unfollowed her months ago, the comments are limited so I can’t comment.

Reactions: 3
I'm not the best at maths...... But that's more than 15 trolls so far ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe some of these reasons! Asking for the yoga link!? Just wow.

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow or subscribe anymore but never commented for for fear of getting a good old
Blocking. Now I watch mainly to relate to the comments on here which are far superior to the Meldrum content, which is like watching David Brent have a ‘Mummy’ channel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't follow her or like/ comment so not blocked. I sit back and watch it unfold from afar.
I used to watch her videos when I was on mat leave and they made me feel crap. I couldn't believe nobody else questioned what they were doing then found tattle and realised there are more than 15 who do.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I asked for information about getting a mortgage on 1 self employed income....i'm an ex sheep..I was interested...i'm self employed....blocked!!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I can't see the results without voting but like a pp am a silent watcher. Is "good sheep" tongue in cheek and therefore the one to choose?

Reactions: 5
I got blocked for saying I'd love a to buy her book but I'm on a no spend ban. What category would that come under? I feel cheated that I invested in this family for years, watched all the videos and than get blocked. I wish more sheep would open their eyes. She doesn't deserve the lifestyle she has due to her followers as she doesn't give a flying f about anyone but herself.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I was blocked, because I said perhaps Lee should dry the girls hair before leaving swimming ?‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I haven’t been blocked yet as I’ve held my tongue. If I was to say any of how I truly felt I have no doubt I would be blocked in a heartbeat ?

I actually really really did like Mrs M. But now, she just an unrelatable money making lying machine. You never know if something is an ad, gifted, or planting a seed for an upcoming ad. And all those affiliate links!

Reactions: 12
I was blocked when I told her it was immoral and unethically to get paid for doing charity. And it was wrong to show up empty handed.

Reactions: 18
I’ve only commented once and got a passive aggressive reply. I guess my comment was vague enough that she didn’t see it as calling her out. So not blocked but still lurking in a non sheep way

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been blocked yet as I’ve held my tongue. If I was to say any of how I truly felt I have no doubt I would be blocked in a heartbeat ?

I actually really really did like Mrs M. But now, she just an unrelatable money making lying machine. You never know if something is an ad, gifted, or planting a seed for an upcoming ad. And all those affiliate links!
Used to love them too, being local more so. It seriously became a much loved highlight catching their daily vlogs even my husband tuned in... I was pleased for their success. I enjoyed Lee's banter but tbh could see the spoilt/huffy side to Rebecca even then. But what have they become? Not what they could have. Imagine having it in the palm of your hand and crushing that opportunity? ?

Reactions: 13
And the only reason I commented on the wet hair after swimming because in the vlogs they kept show lee the girls leaving swimming with soaking wet hair it was in mid December and then she kept moaning that the girls were full of the cold ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I unfollwed her well over a year ago. I would rather pull my nails off using a pair of rusty pliers than give Pat the public figure any more followers. I suffered in silence until I discovered the meldrums thread on gg and then here? I honestly can't believe some of the reasons for blocking, it's actually quite disturbing how they are behaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.