Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How horrible can a bunch of people be leave mrs m alone she’s such a lovey person yes she’s made mistakes and has said sorry for it why not just leave things be 🤦‍♀️
Because she continues to do the same thing she’s been called out for a million times. Honestly how can none of you even see that 🙄

Reactions: 12
Oh I completely agree it's her own actions, and I didn't insinuate gossip on tattle means she wont be able to feed her children.

However it is a fact that people on here have gone directly to brands to demand they don't work with her. She will never get any brand work if that happens every time she tries to move on.

I am a tattler and have been for some time, I'm not an angry sheep coming over to tell you all to be nice. As I said maybe it's time to let bygones be bygones and give her a chance to redeem herself.

My post was also my only chance to message her as she's blocked me like I said. And doesn't respond to messages. She made this mess, she needs to fix it! However she maybe needs to be allowed the chance to fix it and be a better person.

If she fucks up again then it's fair game!
She fucked up with Disney
No apology, she didn’t declare it so as not to offend her followers that she was getting another lovely gifted trip away as it might make them jealous.
Cried the trolls ruined it all for her.
Came back with no remorse.

She fucked up going to a food bank with no donation and being paid to visit
No explanation of her actions
Came back with no remorse

She used a Next AD in conjunction with a Breast Cancer scare
No apology or explanation for her actions

She shared racist content on her channel
No apology, big bad trolls fault, swanned off on her freebie holiday to “reflect”

I’m not being funny but how many times can you just let bygones be bygones?

Reb can’t expect for things to get better if she doesn’t change her own actions. If you keep doing the same thing over and over with no change, how can you expect a different outcome?

Do you really believe as well that from a couple of people on a gossip website that’s justification enough for a brand to drop her? Organix didn’t decide on Thursday to get shot because a tattler messaged them? Big deal if she doesn’t get any brand work! She should honestly have considered her reputation and brand before she allowed herself to make mistake after mistake. In my opinion she’s had more than enough time and opportunity to correct her behaviour and redeem herself yet she still wants to point the blame on everyone else. I know exactly what you are saying, I’ve commented lots of times saying the exact same thing that she could turn it round but a bit like Reb it’s now a broken record ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How horrible can a bunch of people be leave mrs m alone she’s such a lovey person yes she’s made mistakes and has said sorry for it why not just leave things be 🤦‍♀️
Where are all these apologies? Do lovely people get paid to advertise food banks and turn up empty handed? Exploit breast cancer scares for advertising? Block vulnerable followers who message with support? Fat shame women? Make racist jokes? Incite violence against celebrities? Lie to consumers? I could go on. What makes her so lovely in your opinion? What does she do that's so lovely to others?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell 🙄 give her a chance to redeem herself?? She can do that right now if she wants to. She could have done it yesterday, last week, last month! She doesn’t want to! That is because that will make all these sympathy videos a mask for what has really been going on. She will have to admit she’s fibbed and covered things up time and time again. It’s not a case of lay off her a bit to give her time to rectify it. She’s had so many opportunities to sort this out. She got so cocky and thought she wa untouchable and could behave how she wanted. Water off a ducks back!

Would like nothing more than her sitting down and going through each duck up and just be honest. However I can’t see this happening in a million years. She’s too far into this whole they’re attacking me persona.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If you don't like Tattle why waste your time making a profile, reading on here and commenting? It works both ways!

No one else would be allowed to make as many mistakes as she has in a "normal" job without any repercussions, nor would any businesses. So why should Meldrums?

If she was truly sorry she would reflect and change, learn from her mistakes. She doesn't do this, only blames others and continues as she is. When will she see she is responsible!!
Exactly. This is like her second written warning. 1 more and your out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The @organixfood IG page is being hammered at the moment; #isupportmrsmeldrum (I don't, this is the hastag being used) and @organixfood receiving accusations of condoning workplace bullying. 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rebecca, if you read this message please just know my intentions for you and your family are the very best. I work in PR and want to give you some advice.

1. Apologise properly to your audience across all channels, your audiences are different and they all need to be aware of the apology.

2. Address Disneyland Paris non disclosure, not taking food to the food bank, Lee messaging people, the KKK comment, declaring the name of the person on here and anything else at all than you can think of. Be sincere, apologise and say you’re SORRY not just ‘I apologise’ be sorry and show your audience that you are sorry. You may feel like you have done this but you haven’t. Telling people you are writing an apology isn’t actually being sorry.

3. Be open and honest with regards to how the issues you are having are affecting your life, not just monetary wise but how it is having an affect on your family, your health and your future. Not so people feel sorry for you but so people understand the detrimental effect their actions may have on your young family. Your children are your priority and their future is at stake if you don’t sort this out once and for all.

4. Be polite and informative, don’t go onto slate this forum, you may not agree with it and the comments that are written but you need to remain professional but personable. Your actions in the past have shown a side of you that people may not like however by reverting back to the way you were a couple of years ago there is a huge difference in the way you act. Of course people change and grow up but your morals and integrity should remain the same and unfortunately this isn’t what people are seeing from you. Remember this when issuing your apology.

5. Your followers have you on a pedestal and will forgive you easily, it is those who feel you have done wrong that will be hard to convince but you really do need to take the time to understand points and criticism those people are giving you and take those points on board. You don’t have to believe what they are saying but you should respect that everyone has an opinion, that’s just life, you have to move on. Do not blame anyone else for your actions, accept responsibility.

I genuinely believe your family are your priority and at the moment you are motivated by only thinking about the financial status of your future however with 3 your children you need to take a look at your mental health and seriously consider taking my points on board. For your sake and your children’s. I wish you nothing but the best, we’re all human who make mistakes just you live yours in the public eye, but remember that is through no choice but your own. Giving this all up and going into a ‘normal’ job isn’t admitting defeat, it’s admitting that your wellbeing and happiness comes first.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She needs guidance from those around her - she clearly reacts on impulse - last nights stories, outing Kermit , apologising then deleting all the stories. Tonight’s vlog - knowing it would upset her elderly grandparent but still putting it out there.

This is not the only way her family can earn a living. Money and freebies are not the be all and end all. Either of them could search for work out with influencer industry. Leaving her time to carry on with you tube/insta on a more part time basis. Not having to take any AD s or picking a couple that are a genuine fit for her family. Produce one good quality video a week. Leaves time for herself and the children.

Yes life will change to some extent - less freebies/holidays , change in work /life balance. But I think the positives would outweigh the negatives two fold.

It beggars belief that those close are not steering her in this direction. It’s also very naive to think that a couple of weeks away, a documented racism scandal would be dead and buried.

The @organixfood IG page is being hammered at the moment; #isupportmrsmeldrum (I don't, this is the hastag being used) and @organixfood receiving accusations of condoning workplace bullying. 🙄
Oh my goodness they are really not helping her cause at all. 🙈

Reactions: 16
What was the kkk comment i missed this and what video does shw fat shame???
All documented on these threads; read through them to acquire any information you need. 😉

She needs guidance from those around her - she clearly reacts on impulse - last nights stories, outing Kermit , apologising then deleting all the stories. Tonight’s vlog - knowing it would upset her elderly grandparent but still putting it out there.

This is not the only way her family can earn a living. Money and freebies are not the be all and end all. Either of them could search for work out with influencer industry. Leaving her time to carry on with you tube/insta on a more part time basis. Not having to take any AD s or picking a couple that are a genuine fit for her family. Produce one good quality video a week. Leaves time for herself and the children.

Yes life will change to some extent - less freebies/holidays , change in work /life balance. But I think the positives would outweigh the negatives two fold.

It beggars belief that those close are not steering her in this direction. It’s also very naive to think that a couple of weeks away, a documented racism scandal would be dead and buried.

Oh my goodness they are really not helping her cause at all. 🙈
Absolutely. Her supporters want to help, I understand this. However, there is no critical thinking occurring; more damage is likely to be inflicted with the approach currently being taken.

Reactions: 4
I found that hilarious her fans are friends and she knows the kids names. I don’t believe her; her track record isn’t great but I’m sorry, she isn’t interested in that kind of thing.
I agree. All she's interested in is ads

Reactions: 6
All documented on these threads; read through them to acquire any information you need. 😉

Absolutely. Her supporters want to help, I understand this. However, there is no critical thinking occurring; more damage is likely to be inflicted with the approach currently being taken.
She has definately made it worse directing her supporters here and then subsequently messaging brands and bombarding their insta s. That will be the nail in the coffin for her with the brands.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I totally agree... She's not well mentally. Should really leave social media. It's not agreeing with her.
All she's upset about is
The fact Lee might actually have to work.
If we were trolls would brands really listen and pull ads? Of course they wouldn't. It's people raising valid points and that's why she's so worried. The gravy train coming off the wheels and having no job experience must be worrying. We've said they both need to skill themselves up for a long time, that would have been sensible.
She's only scared incase Lee might hav to actually go n work

It’s interesting that everything is unravelling, only when her brand deals are falling through. Tattle has been around for months and she seemed to fairly easily resign us all as trolls and get happy with the block button but carry on as normal otherwise. It was only when she was called out by ‘real people’ (Candice, Messiah) and then the national press, that she could no longer charge on shouting TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON!’ In the video she mentions that brands are having no choice but to remove the content, does she not see what’s happening here? They are dropping her because they don’t want her to represent them any longer. I would love her self confidence. If this was happening to me at work I would be besides myself with disappointment in myself. I find it quite unbelievable that she can’t see that at least some of this responsibility lies with herself. She must be absolutely shitting herself. 600k mortgage and in that volatile line of work where your contracts are disappearing in a poof of smoke daily. I do not envy her and I feel sorry for her in a way. Lee needs to put on his big boy pants and get a job for the sake of his wife. Take the pressure off her being the sole earner and she may relax a little.
Well said

I found that video so fake. She was crying then broke into a spiel about how she is just a ‘young Mum of 3 gorgeous girls from Scotland’, no one who is really distraught would talk like that. What is probably making her cry is the lack of money.
Yes it's deffo the lack of money n she's probably shittin herself thinkin omg we won't b holidayin all the bloody tym.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Mrs Meldrum, Rebecca Lamb, Mrs Hinch, my.style.story have all made a BIG point of using Tattle in the past week as an excuse for a lot of sob stories........I've seen endless posts of woe is me, heard business could be ruined, watched sweary rants and now suicide being banded about and it's all because they can't control here like they can on their comments, it all panic and they're grasping at anything now.

Reactions: 25
Oh dear!
What do they want Organix to do.....boycott Tattle?! 🤨

They made a clear stand on the fact they cannot work with an influencer who has been involved in a racism scandal. That is Rebecca’s own fault. Perhaps a genuine apology and some videos about educating herself would have helped her brand image after that?
It looks really silly & childish to say she is being bullied on their page. They are a big company who wouldn’t drop cheap marketing for a few comments with no evidence from 15 trolls x

Reactions: 14
SHe will not be happy the sheep are going after the company. Can’t they see they are making things worse for her and that NO company will ever want to work with her now. It’s a lose lose situation for her working with any company’s now. They will stay clear. If her sheep are going to attack instagram pages or people will point out the KKK vlog. Why would they choose to work with Rebecca when there are so many other mums out there doing the same as her whose followers don’t leave messages accusing companies of all sorts. They have hurt her business more now.

Reactions: 13
With the multiple infractions Rebecca has committed this last year alone, it should be painstakingly obvious by now that she is simply unequipped to handle the business/PR side of things. She cannot take legal action against anyone on this board as we are not encouraging anyone to behave violently towards her or her family. Whenever somebody does engage with her or the brands she works with on other platforms it is always with facts. There may be one or two crackpots out there who behave differently and to that I say shame on you. But for the most part, everybody leaves the gossip here. Which leads me to the most logical conclusion ever, if you don't like it here Rebecca then why do you come here at all? You know what it's like here yet you still come back. That my dear is on you. Sort yourself out before you point the finger at other people love.

Reactions: 13
Why don't you read what she has done, then come back and talk to us, if you have a reasonable argument for all her cock ups, then let's talk. You are judging what is happening just because you have been told one side. The crying side....
Assuming the sheep has been ousted, but if it was my daughter (or my son!) They'd have been told long before now to get their head outta their ass, get some self respect, apologise properly for all the eff ups, give the kids some privacy and for gods sake get a proper bloody job! I'm amazed that her parents/friends/family haven't said the same already!

That's what I was wondering she had covered her followers on Insta but what about the ones who only watch her on YouTube she need to get to them to.
One thing I found odd if your at rock bottom so upset why do you start the vlog basically welcoming new followers, have to say if it had been me the last thing I would have been thinking in my emotional rock bottom state was before I start I need to let new followers know what they will normally see on my channel.
She's talked about her "trolls" on Insta and YouTube, but couldn't be arsed to properly address liftgate on either platform, and not at all on the channel where it actually happened! 🙄😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.