Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think perhaps the brand she was advertising the 3D tickets for purposely did not want tagged, as they were a little unknown ticket site hoping to pick up sales which people thought were for cineworld. Dodgy meets dodgy. This is why people are uncomfortable with what she sells and in turn why her advertising revenues are falling, which in fairness must be terrifying when you are the sole earner.

Reactions: 23
What the hell is going on in that village of hers?? Sounds bad but tattle are still to blame??

The kkk comment.....yes it’s bad it was left in and not edited out..... but what ( to me) is ten times worse is that her and Lee both laughed along and accepted it!!!! No challenge, no wtf did you just say.....

That 3D company can’t have been paying her much if they were quite small

Reactions: 12
For anyone fouled by her video last night, where she says “ she doesn’t know what to do” well I beg to differ! She knew exactly what she has doing, it was premeditated! So the racist video deserved a written apology but the “ trolls” deserved air time?! I’m not fouled by it she knew what she was doing, naming someone and asking others to take care of it, doing her dirty job for her because she’s only one and they many?? Who’s malicious then?! Well am not going anywhere, it’s about time she learns to be honest and transparent rather than shady.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
From the video all I take from it is that she is worried her going for a ‘mooch’ and having a cuppa on the sofa lifestyle is about to end. I don’t think she really cares what is said, hence why when she mentions fake tan etc she almost laughs. The points where she actually gets upset is when you mention money, but the thing is to get a mortgage on a 600k house you need to be earning at least 150k a year? Plus they don’t actually pay for anything, so the amount of savings they make on clothes, holidays and even food seems like they often get sponsored on? I think she’s just upset that it’s coming to an end, and to be honest so would I be living that easy lifestyle. I think she should close all her social media accounts for at least a year to detox and to just be in the moment with her children. Reflect and realise what is truly important in life, your children or money? With all this you tube and social media I often worry for my children growing up in this world and what effects this will all have on them mentally. Children’s mental health is so so so much more important than what brands they are wearing. They will never remember that they wore Boden or Zara but the memories with you. I know she’s desperate to cling on to this but it’s really time she let go.

• Heart
Random Monday thought, I don’t watch it myself but Reb has commented many times about Love Island and can’t wait to watch it, discussing it at playgroup etc. Is she not therefore treating the contestants the same as we are treating her. Watching, having a gossip, commenting on the snap shot of their time on the Island. So what’s so different? Does she stop to think how they would feel reading negative comments about themselves.

Genuine trolling aside, which is when you directly get in touch and send nasty message (well that’s my understand of trolling) is she any different gossiping?! It’s never nice to hear or read negative opinions about yourself, that’s why you shouldn't eves drop 🤔. The Daily Mail comments section on showbiz, is that any different? Harsh at times, but life can be! I see the tears but I also hear the words that come out of her mouth!

Directors of a company have an obligation regarding Corporate and Social Responsibility and must be highly aware of their actions and reactions. You can’t hold the top spot, take the rewards that come with that then blame others when you are held accountable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Her numbers are going up though. Nothing like a bit of “trolling” to boost engagement.

I’m pretty sure she didn’t even had a vlog to post yesterday, so what to do?! A pity one, yes that will do, that’s probably why she was crying, desperada about content.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t wait for the Bloody Love Monday’s! New Week, New List, New Me Post today 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The latest video is a hard watch, she really is in the pits at the moment she doesn’t know where to go from here but knows it’s come to a halt and won’t be able to continue as she has been by ignoring it all and sticking in her head in the sand anymore. There’s been some sound advice given here, whichever way she chooses to looks at it constructive criticism is not trolling or bullying. The comments they receive either privately or on their social media is. It’s like watching Britney Spears meltdown all over again but her followers are handing her the clippers to shave her head! What are they doing and think they are going to achieve by bombarding brands, there is many others like her who will do the job they require without bringing the drama to their doorstep and dragging their business through the mud along with them 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Alcohol drinker needs to put down the drink! Whos not been a little racist before?! 😲
This is a concerning insight into the intellect (or lack of) of this follower. As a WOC, I find this very offensive and disturbing. There will be followers who 'like' publicly and many others whom agree with this warped view privately. Not the intellectual (term used extremely loosely) minds Mrs. M desperately needs in her current circumstances.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
NEW MEMBERS COMING HERE BEFORE YOU DEFEND BLINDLY ... DO TAKE A MINUTE TO READ....

this post from @avabella about Rebecca.

and this one . ... from @Longtimelurker who asks for transparency ....

I just quoted you, because your reply earlier was awesome! -edit : Totally agree though, getting tired of repeating myself.
This is the mistakes she has made @BZR

Oh please, you have got to be joking.

Let me ask you some things

Do you like being lied to? Because Rebecca lies. She lies to influence people to purchase things under the guise that she also had.

Do you support casual racism? Because Rebecca does. She hangs around with people who are racist and then puts out content supporting it. She used a black woman as a shield to make out that she has a black friend and therefore not racist.

Do you enjoy seeing people reap rewards (monetary wise), for little effort, and actually, defying all guidelines and law around their work? Did you get annoyed at banks selling you PPI? Or insurance company not paying out? Rebecca Meldrum flaunts all legislation regarding her career, yet still benefits from it. Are you ok with that?

Do you support mothers selling their children's privacy online? Rebecca has filmed numerous times when the girls have asked her not to. She's filmed them in secret through windows and put that footage online.

Do you agree with mothers filming very sick and unwell children and not taking them to hospital even though strangers on the internet can see the child is clearly struggling?

Do you support homophobia? A follower asked Rebecca why there wasn't a non gender specific book available - to which they were blocked!!

There are lots more examples but I really can't be bothered going into them.

If you're happy being a sheep, go for it. I'm not willing to let the wool be pulled over my eyes just because she's a woman.
@BZR

I’ve commented a couple times before a good few months ago now. But have always been back and forth reading. I always came back to catch up on the gossip when I saw her mess up again and again !

This whole situation is just ridiculous! She’s acting as though she’s the only one who has a thread here on tattle! This is what happens when you decide to put your life online. Just like celebrities have to deal with paparazzi and gossip magazines! She’s in the wrong line of work if she can’t handle things about her being gossiped about. Why on earth she reads here constantly is beyond me! Just forget about it! But the fact she keeps reading means she’s not one who can brush it off so she needs to give up this career. It’s not for her.

She also needs to address all the mistakes she’s made in the past few months! THAT is why her thread is the biggest on here! How can she not see she’s the one fueling all these comments:
•No spend January - saying the pot is empty there’s nothing to spend, and then next day throwing the towel in and getting a personal trainer! Which is it? Have you got money or are you broke?!
• the whole personal trainer thing I never knew which was gifted and which she paid for. The constant tagging him on her stories 🤔
• the racist comment in the lift - she heard it! She reacted to the joke i saw it! And then all the crazy stuff she did before she actually took the video down 🤦🏼‍♀️
• her lazy half assed vlogs and cleaning videos she puts no effort into her videos and then you watch the likes of Kate murnane who actually really puts effort into her videos with the editing etc how on earth she can think she’s on par with them!
• the whole school uniform thing that happened this week! Saying have 5 sets and then she picks up a dirty old uniform off the floor from the day before 🤦🏼‍♀️
•and then last but no means least what she did yesterday was unbelievable. Firstly to single out one person from everyone here. And then share the name online to tens of thousands of people. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.

Nothing being said here is out of line. People are entitled to their opinions. And normally this kind of chat and gossip is talked about in the comments section but she deletes and blocks anything that she doesn’t like. So we have no choice but to come here to chat about it.

Another reason that she’s in the wrong line of work, she just can’t shake off any bad comment she gets!
My god has anyone had a read of the saccone jolys comment sections before? I’ve seen awful things said about them. She’s not the only one in the world that have people talk about her!!

She needs to get off all social media and choose a different career. One that doesn’t stress her out so much. Because she is not built for this world!!
@BZR

Reactions: 5
It’s a shame, a couple of years ago they had so much going for them. The turning point was when Lee left his job, that was a mistake in my opinion. A lot of what is said on this thread I don’t agree with and I think people do go too far at times.

I just think she became too greedy, accepting ads that didn’t gel with her, avoiding declaring probably at the instruction of the brand themselves a lot of the time. However she should have had enough integrity to say ‘no, I will be thoroughly transparent and if you don’t want me to be please take your business elsewhere’.

She took her followers for granted and underestimated how many people were being turned off. Buried her head in the sand and didn’t adapt. It’s such a shame, I so enjoyed their content a couple of years ago. I would love to see her go back to basics, I really don’t want her to fail. I fear she’s digging herself deeper at the moment though 🙁

Reactions: 22
What are the mistakes she has made in the past?
And why are you all (the majority here) taking pleasure in ruining her life/work choices?

So what if she chooses to make a living from social media and advertising brands. At least she’s earning a living and also made the choices so that her family have the best life. What’s so wrong with that?
No one is bothered that she advertises brands. No one is bothered that she makes a living from social media.

They’re bothered that she got paid to go to and advertise Disneyland Paris, but stated that they’d paid for it themselves. Why lie?

They’re bothered that she got PAID to advertise a food bank. And that she turned up to it EMPTY HANDED. What kind of person even does this? Why wouldn’t you at least take a few tins or packets?!

They’re bothered that she flaunts where they live. Where the girls go to school. But then complains about people invading her privacy and talking about her life. Is that not what happens when you put your life out there? Celebs have been in gossip magazines since time began. This is no different.

She lies lies lies. All the time. That video of her crying, saying she is being bullied. Nothing on here is bullying. People state facts. Rebecca doesn’t like this. Because it means people can see through her. It’s a shame people such as yourself are still gullible. Luckily I woke up to it. Because guess what? Once, I followed her and looked forward to her posts too. But then I realised she’s a head worker. She’s not your friend. She’s a saleswoman. At least with other salespeople, you know where you stand. But she lies about what she’s been gifted, what’s she’s been paid for... lies lies lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What are the mistakes she has made in the past?
And why are you all (the majority here) taking pleasure in ruining her life/work choices?

So what if she chooses to make a living from social media and advertising brands. At least she’s earning a living and also made the choices so that her family have the best life. What’s so wrong with that?
You need to go back and read all the threads. That will fill you in on everything. Thanks

Reactions: 8
I was not moved by this video. Its days old. I'd believe it if it was an unscheduled upload and in the moment. Whats the next upload....speed clean or morning routine? I just dont get it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This situation reminds me of a colleague I used to work with. He was a troubled and complex man, mid to late 50s. He wanted to retire from work but wouldn't get his full pension. He started annoying and picking arguments and vendettas with his colleagues, but never management level.

My theory is that he couldn't decide to retire and accept the lowered pension himself, he wanted to be sacked/forced into retirement through people refusing to work with him, so if it went wrong and the lowered pension was too low for him he could forever blame the witches at work who had forced him out. That way he could be innocent, the victim.

I see Rebecca trying the same thing. If she leaves SM it will all be the 'trolls' fault, not hers. If her and Lee's return to civvy street isn't a success she can blame others for destroying her life, conveniently forgetting the list of errors she's piling up.

I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I think trolls are being blamed for the Cineworld fiasco, when it appears from what I've read that it is a corporate objection to her content. But it's all trolls. 🙄

P.S. Long Live Queen Kermit 🐸👍😍💪

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm new to this particular thread. I remember hearing about Meldrum when she did that collaboration with the Inghams (before their allegations came to light). I thought she seemed quite sweet in that video, watched a couple of vlogs of hers but they just bored me. Haven't watched her since.

Having read on here, seen other people talking about Tattle etc this weekend on Instagram etc, I decided to watch Meldrum's video.

My thoughts - She has issues, for definite. But one thing struck out at me... She cried silently for a while, and her eyes are shifty as duck. Then she gives a glance which to me screamed "I know what I'm playing at".

This also all seemed to come around because brand deals are going down the drain. It's all about money. Her little fans commenting on the brand's posts etc - embarrassing. And if I were a brand, I would take one look at that and run for the hills.

Not sure what the village gossip is etc - would love an insight if anyone knows.

Final note - the "I might not come back at all" screams 'attention seeker'.

Meldrum, if you are reading this. Take some time out, seek help from a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"I'm sorry that I lied about DLP"

"I'm sorry I took money to advertise the food bank and went empty handed."

"I'm sorry I've blocked people for asking how yoga was going, if there was going to be a daddy and me, and people who genuinely didn't deserve it".

"I'm sorry about the KKK comment. I'm sorry for how I handled the whole situation afterwards."

"I'm sorry for everything, hold my hands up and will try to be better."

I've never seen these words from her. That's all she had to say, took me 30 second to type out.
Saying "I apologise/I've apologised" is not an apology in my eyes. That's what people say when they feel backed in to a corner but can't actually force themselves to say the word "sorry". I've not watched the video yet,but I do hate to think of anyone upset.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm new to this particular thread. I remember hearing about Meldrum when she did that collaboration with the Inghams (before their allegations came to light). I thought she seemed quite sweet in that video, watched a couple of vlogs of hers but they just bored me. Haven't watched her since.

Having read on here, seen other people talking about Tattle etc this weekend on Instagram etc, I decided to watch Meldrum's video.

My thoughts - She has issues, for definite. But one thing struck out at me... She cried silently for a while, and her eyes are shifty as duck. Then she gives a glance which to me screamed "I know what I'm playing at".

This also all seemed to come around because brand deals are going down the drain. It's all about money. Her little fans commenting on the brand's posts etc - embarrassing. And if I were a brand, I would take one look at that and run for the hills.

Not sure what the village gossip is etc - would love an insight if anyone knows.

Final note - the "I might not come back at all" screams 'attention seeker'.

Meldrum, if you are reading this. Take some time out, seek help from a therapist.
👌 this! 😍

Reactions: 8
I haven't watched the latest vlog, but I think trolls are being blamed for the Cineworld fiasco, when it appears from what I've read that it is a corporate objection to her content. But it's all trolls. 🙄

P.S. Long Live Queen Kermit 🐸👍😍💪
I missed the cineworld thing and just noticed her post has been taken down . Did they decide to stop working with her too?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.