Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw tonights video and all I saw was her being upset for not getting ads. Could someone who is close to her and love her guide her? She says she doesnt know what to do. Get a job Rebecca. You had so many chances now. You claim you've been reflecting but clearly you havent. You avoid the main issues to shift and to get sympathy.

Reactions: 23
I've watched the video and I do agree to a point. I've posted things in the past, Mrs M has blocked me even though I was a long time viewer/SHEEP! I've sent her countless messages and never ever had a reply

Maybe it is time to draw a line. She has apologised, I think it was a tit apology. She clearly feels it was sufficient.
But this IS what pays her mortgage, and buys those girls food, and keeps them warm! Is it time to let bygones be bygones and give her a chance to redeem herself? She needs the AD work or she'll never get ahead. She wont get a job after this so give her a chance to have money and keep a roof over her families head?

And to Rebecca... I can't message as I say you blocked me. You blocked me for saying I hope it doesn't snow for duck sake. Is it any wonder you're getting this hate when you block people willy nilly!?!

We all know you read here... apologise properly, make a video apologising for your mistakes. Address DLP and the racism. Address the fact you dont mark ADs correctly! Moving forward be honest! Be a normal mum, stay with them on holiday, spend time with them! Go to their school events and take them to play groups. If you want to be relatable, be relatable! Stop taking thousands of tit ads knowing it'll piss your viewers off. Stop going on 10 holidays a year, that's NOT a normal mum thing! Only you can change your ways and make this work and make people like you!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She said "they say I use fake tan, I don't"

I'm crying...! Crying laughing!

A grown woman videoed herself crying about people saying she uses fake tan when she (allegedly) doesn't? Is that true?!

'Hello police? They're saying online that I use fake tan, but I don't Officer, honestly. It's hurting my fweewings - can you arrest them please?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I live in a small village I don't know everyone I just extend plesentrys with them in passing but those I do know I get on well with. I couldn't imagine what sort of person I would have to be to make them dislike me. I imagine Rebecca looks down her nose at people where she lives thinking she's better than them that's why people don't like her.

Reactions: 14
I've watched the video and I do agree to a point. I've posted things in the past, Mrs M has blocked me even though I was a long time viewer/SHEEP! I've sent her countless messages and never ever had a reply

Maybe it is time to draw a line. She has apologised, I think it was a tit apology. She clearly feels it was sufficient.
But this IS what pays her mortgage, and buys those girls food, and keeps them warm! Is it time to let bygones be bygones and give her a chance to redeem herself? She needs the AD work or she'll never get ahead. She wont get a job after this so give her a chance to have money and keep a roof over her families head?

And to Rebecca... I can't message as I say you blocked me. You blocked me for saying I hope it doesn't snow for duck sake. Is it any wonder you're getting this hate when you block people willy nilly!?!

We all know you read here... apologise properly, make a video apologising for your mistakes. Address DLP and the racism. Address the fact you dont mark ADs correctly! Moving forward be honest! Be a normal mum, stay with them on holiday, spend time with them! Go to their school events and take them to play groups. If you want to be relatable, be relatable! Stop taking thousands of tit ads knowing it'll piss your viewers off. Stop going on 10 holidays a year, that's NOT a normal mum thing! Only you can change your ways and make this work and make people like you!
Why couldn’t she get a normal job?

Reactions: 6
Nope she was listing the "lies" that tattlers tell, that she smokes, Lee has affairs, she hates her kids, spends all her time in the gym etc
Ah right I see. In that case, duck it...
I'm Katie from Yorkshire and I said Mrs Meldrum uses fake tan 🤷
I've also said she comes across narcissistic and very self absorbed and doesn't declare ads properly.
Sue me.

That's why I asked if it was an example, I wondered if she'd thrown that name out and was somehow referring to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is this an example you've come up with out of thin air, or did she say "Katie from Yorkshire said my tans not real?"
Like outing someone else?
No I’m taking the piss that she brought up her tan in her latest vlog 😂

Ah right I see. In that case, duck it...
I'm Katie from Yorkshire and I said Mrs Meldrum uses fake tan 🤷
I've also said she comes across narcissistic and very self absorbed and doesn't declare ads properly.
Sue me.

That's why I asked if it was an example, I wondered if she'd thrown that name out and was somehow referring to me 😂
How funny 😂 she didn’t call you out I promise 🤣 Katie from
Yorkshire was purely fictional 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just waiting for one of the sheep to do a ‘Leave Britney Rebecca Alone’ YouTube video, ala Chris Crocker from back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She'll be googled/facebooked/asked what she's done for the last 8 years. She's not very employable at the moment
I’m sure if she wanted to she could get a conventional job. People get jobs after they have been in prison .

Reactions: 12
It’s interesting that everything is unravelling, only when her brand deals are falling through. Tattle has been around for months and she seemed to fairly easily resign us all as trolls and get happy with the block button but carry on as normal otherwise. It was only when she was called out by ‘real people’ (Candice, Messiah) and then the national press, that she could no longer charge on shouting TROLLS IN THE DUNGEON!’ In the video she mentions that brands are having no choice but to remove the content, does she not see what’s happening here? They are dropping her because they don’t want her to represent them any longer. I would love her self confidence. If this was happening to me at work I would be besides myself with disappointment in myself. I find it quite unbelievable that she can’t see that at least some of this responsibility lies with herself. She must be absolutely shitting herself. 600k mortgage and in that volatile line of work where your contracts are disappearing in a poof of smoke daily. I do not envy her and I feel sorry for her in a way. Lee needs to put on his big boy pants and get a job for the sake of his wife. Take the pressure off her being the sole earner and she may relax a little.

Reactions: 21
She'll be googled/facebooked/asked what she's done for the last 8 years. She's not very employable at the moment
It probably wont matter if she is qualified. I have experience but cant get a job easily as no degree/prefessionsl qualifications. Wifey I know was out of work 9 years raising kids and walked into a job as she had a degree.

Reactions: 3
The thing is she has riled the sheep up they are now talking about making things go viral which in turn will show up more of Rebs cock ups other people aren't going to just accept shes being trolled they will look into things closer and those that havent got blinkers on that Reb can do no wrong will see the newspaper reports, the clips showing her doxxing Kermit that people have saved, the note she posted admitting she named Kermit etc the information is all still out there Reb may have deleted but many people have screenshots and recordings and that is something Reb wont want it all being brought out again so they think they are helping but they are not.
Also if they push too hard and it does go viral the papers may just be interested again to look at the influencer who caused a racism storm now at the centre of a doxxing storm after being dropped by brands for shady misleading #ads and now her followers are sending death threats!
They really need to be careful and so does Reb as they may believe shes done nothing wrong but Reb knows the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Could she not just get a job and just do this as a hobby? Especially with Lee at home she could work full time.... she’s clearly miserable doing this and she doesn’t understand the rules and legislations of her job.
Part of me think in a weird way she likes the attention.... any attention as long as people are talking about her

Reactions: 11
Rebecca Meldrum’s employability or lack thereof that you refer to is due to her own actions, not down to those of us on Tattle.

And really please don’t be saying things basically insinuating that gossip on Tattle means she won’t be able to feed her children and keep them warm. They have the grinola, fage yoghurt and 54 fish fingers in the multiple kindly gifted freezers 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Doxxing. New blubbing video.
No apology for racism still. Not following the guidelines for any gifted work.

Wonder what Daily Mail would make of it all.

Reactions: 11
Finally got round to watching the latest trolls vlog. I was on the fence as to whether it was genuine or not but by the end I believe her, she is totally at rock bottom. You can see by her eyes. And also you can tell she’s been like it for a while by how much she has changed physically and mentally in her vlogs since the house move really, she’s changed so much. I think this website is too much some times and if I was her I think I would be feeling exactly the same. I do feel sorry for her, I wouldn’t want anyone to feel the way she does, whether it’s her own fault or not, she’s not well mentally and it’s really sad to see.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.