Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her priorities are all wrong, she has no empathy for others but expects everyone to feel for her. I think she’s taken the ‘trolling’ public so the sympathy drowns out the latest f*** up. Just the latest deflection tactic. I’ve no doubt she is upset and I don’t enjoy seeing anyone upset but I really don’t know what she expects.

Reactions: 11
Named her by her real name on her instastory
She basically told her followers to come over to this site and said the main person on here causing her problems was Kermit then went on to give Kermits real name and told her followers if they knew a person by that name who may use this site to tell them that they are ruining her life.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I tried to really listen to her words in that video. She talked about tattle getting her completely wrong. That she isn’t what she is portrayed as. But then, at the end when she said she can’t believe her grandad will see this video and see her upset...flash backs to deeply manipulative people in my life saying “look what you’ve made to do to this person” :( I want to be wrong about her, but god that rang alarm bells, the “you’re making me upset someone”.
If it’s going to hurt an innocent elderly man, please god don’t post it 😥

Reactions: 28
@ZC772 but how they choose to make a living is not our choice. You can't tell someone to go out and get a job. This is her job of choice and yes, she has cocked up, big time, and admitted it, but where do people draw the line over a mistake and let that person carry on earning their living. They are not bad people and at least they want to earn a living and bring in money. They pay taxes. We can point out where we feel they are going wrong, and we can have a moan about them, but it isn't up to us to try to bring down their business or decide in which field they want to work.
@inspirespirit I said they could put a stop to it by choosing to go out and support their family in the same way we all do on here. And with all due respect I don’t need to try and bring down Mrs Meldrum Ltd. Rebecca & Lee seem to have a pretty good handle on that themselves.

Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for her...no way was that you tube video fake! That was real emotions. I think she has definitely reached a low in her life and I hate to think that in some way I’ve been part of that by reading and commenting on her...I do think she did things so badly wrong but for her to be affected in such a way makes me sad for her and the rest of her family.
It’s a real shame that this real/relatable side of her has had to come via a series of mistakes as this side was what was making her the huge following in the first instance...a down to earth real mum.
I hope she can find happiness and probably via a different career path.

Reactions: 19
Her getting a local part time job, shop or office she s got ICT skills, would be the best thing for her. Sue has never had a normal job and would learn better life skills, knowledge and understanding of the real world, and that might make her a better more understanding, less monetarily greedy person... And a better role model for her children. Be a normal mum who uses social media pics and vids friends and family only as memories. You can't follow the rules for this industry therefore you are not capable of doing it as a business. In the real world you would be sacked on capability grounds... That's the word that is actually used .Self reflect stop being a brat and blaming others. Take responsibility as an adult. For once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People make mistakes in business and businesses fail ALL THE TIME... big businesses, small businesses. Just recently Patisserie Valerie have had to completely restructure, the former owners were mismanaging (both financially and by using poor quality) products. If a business model is no longer working, which happens everyday, people have to move on. Mrs Meldrum have repeatedly breached industry guidelines, repeatedly lied to their consumers, told people to leave false reviews of their products and been caught up in rascism. Any of these incidents could (should?) have resulted in shutting down any business. Breaking the law (as Mrs Meldrum Ltd did by doxxing Kermit) would be the nail in the coffin, and highly likely to be followed up with prosecution.

• Heart
I found that video so fake. She was crying then broke into a spiel about how she is just a ‘young Mum of 3 gorgeous girls from Scotland’, no one who is really distraught would talk like that. What is probably making her cry is the lack of money.

Reactions: 31
Just watched the video.
Why did she keep saying, 'I don't know what to do'.

Surely that is completley obvious..

Stop being an influencer.get of social media.get a job.

Why are her family not saying this to her???

Why does lee not get a job and look after her..( not because He is the man but because she is clearly not in a good place and as her partner He should be stepping up and looking after her)
I’m sat here watching & thinking the exact same. The internet is not everything - these people choose to do this by developing themselves as “influencers” - delete social media and crawl back into the REAL WORLD . I am a professional person, with a very difficult job that I see some horrendous things in. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 10
Hi all, sorry to have to post publicly again on this thread but it seems like this infuencer has incited their followers to come here and we've already had death threats sent to members. Please do report if you get any PMs like this as they will be delt with, but admin can only see it you report.

Tattle life has very strict rules and does not allow messages that are hateful, abusive, threatening or anything that compromises privacy. There does seem to be a smear campaign to spread misinformation on what has been posted here. Please report any posts you have a concern with and they will be investigated.

Sorry for the interruption and thanks all for staying well within our stringent rules.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I don't feel any sympathy for her. She is only crying and saying she cocked up because the money isn't coming in. For months she has shut down mumsnet threads, she's blocked and deleted people who have contacted her with genuine questions or dared to question something on her posts. She plays the mental health card to suit. Right now I feel she is trying to reclaim her wealth not her sanity. She has trolled here along with her family, her husband has sent passive aggressive messages, they've both made digs at this site. In my opinion, she is not at rock bottom, the reality of her past behaviour and attitudes has hit her hard suddenly because of money and every time it's knocked her before the anxiety card or low mood card appears and then it's business as usual with a vlog or ad on the grid.
It might seem like I have a heart of stone but having watched her over the years I've seen this before. Last time the troll rant was on an Instagram live and promptly deleted. This time she has uploaded to her YouTube channel to get maximum sympathy.
No heart of stone. Rebecca, is manipulative, calculated and quite frankly vicious. She will stop at nothings and cares about no-one else in her quest to make money. She has not one single redeeming feature we have witnessed over the last 8 months which would assist with people's response to tbe situation SHE herseld has created. No sympathy I am afraid and no empathy either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have just watched my last mrs meldrum YouTube effort. She can’t take responsibility for her own actions. She isn’t 5! Act like an adult for goodness sake. If you don’t want grandad to see you like that then play by the rules. And when you don’t.... put your hand up and admit you got it wrong rather than blame trolls to try and offset the damage.

Reactions: 17
Someone needs to set up an influencer rehab centre, digital detox and gradual reintegration into society

• Haha
Reactions: 21
People in the public eye will be discussed, be it celebrities, royals, influencers. Some of the opinions will be negative. It’s a well documented downside of having a public profile and why most people wouldn’t want one. Mrs Meldrum is seizing on a minority of posts that discuss her children, her husband, her fake tan etc etc..I’m not interested in that part of tattle and either should she be! But, she is using the minority of posts to undermine the theme of the majority of the posts which are about the ethics and questionable morals of influencers, and how to try to ameliorate this, they need to be as transparent as possible. That is all! Transparency, transparency, transparency! It is simples!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not angry, defending my opinion and just a tad peeved at having to justify myself to Reb arse lickers on a forum that isn't designed for such people. Block away.
I won't be responding to any more posts from you on this matter, or any actually.
You haven’t had to justify anything? And you weren’t defending your opinion, you were clarifying the point you had tried to make. I’m no Meldrum arselicker, I commented more when the banter had humour and was enjoyable.
Your comment read as sexist and I had an opinion on that. Not being sexist doesn’t make me a Meldrum arse licker. I comment on this forum in exactly the way it was designed.

Reactions: 8
Wow 😮 death threats!! Well done Rebecca, hope you happy, never mind everyone else, just think of you yeah?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm very confused as to WHY she would continue to view the threads on here knowing how they made her feel. If you are going to make a sole living by putting your life on the internet, you have to expect some sort of negativity. Just don't buy in to it, ignore it, don't read it, don't acknowledge it and just do what you want/need to do? She is an utter snowflake about everything. WHO CARES what people you don't know say online? WHO CARES if they got it wrong.....more fool them. This is the attitude she should take. The TROLLS video to me was more an insight into how panicked she is that she doesn't want to continue YouTube and is trying to figure out how the hell they are going to manage their current lifestyle with no money. In my opinion it was a massive mistake for Lee to give up work. She needs to get a more manageable job and Lee needs to return to work (not necessarily offshore) because it is obvious to everyone that it isn't working and that is not Tattle.life fault.

Reactions: 13
How quickly could she & lee get a job? Having a witch is fine but loosing her home would not be fine for those kids at least.

Reactions: 6
All i took from tonights YouTube video was the anger that the gravy train is running dry!!!! This is not about anything "nasty" anyone on here is saying! Mrs Meldrum is her brand and she is always confident, outgoing and very sure of herself. Nothing said on here, in jest, would bother her. I hold my hand up to having previously criticised her content (not illegal) criticising her choice of angle when vlogging and clearly touting for freebies or Ad's (not illegal) and I've even taken the piss out of her (again, not illegal). But i refuse to feel sorry for her, she has choices and she makes the wrong ones everytime. And finally and more importantly, where the hell is Lee! If this was genuine he would take control. Take over her channel and her Insta, make a few post about how bad she is and then shut it down. Get her some help and sort out their life once and for all.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.