Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she say that?!
Maybe someone meant social media suicide, not the real type
@ZC772 but how they choose to make a living is not our choice. You can't tell someone to go out and get a job. This is her job of choice and yes, she has cocked up, big time, and admitted it, but where do people draw the line over a mistake and let that person carry on earning their living. They are not bad people and at least they want to earn a living and bring in money. They pay taxes. We can point out where we feel they are going wrong, and we can have a moan about them, but it isn't up to us to try to bring down their business or decide in which field they want to work.
Who do you think we are? Like she says we are noise. Honestly I had a look at organix page only a few comments on Rebs and the company decided to stop working with her. I'd like to think companies were listening to those crazy 15 women, but they don't, they just googled Rebs, saw lift gate and said screw this tit!

Reactions: 11
Seriously, that vlog is the worse thing she could have done, take a day or two, sit down and properly address it. Open up a conversation on AD policies, casual racism, her lack of understanding about why people were upset! Trouble is you cannot say anything remotely different to her opinion without getting attacked by HER followers, that’s why places like Tattle exist in the first place!

Reactions: 22
I’ve never contacted brands. I don’t have the energy for it.
I do feel for her. She really lacks self awareness and can’t see she’s brought 99% of this on herself.

The majority of stuff on here has been factual. We’ve heard her being nasty about other people and other people’s businesses as well. So it’s ok for her to diss people but it’s a different story when the tables are turned.
I do think she needs to stop all of it now.

Reactions: 20
So I’m not even caught up on the last thread but I’m putting my message out there now after that horrendous upload...

Kermit❤ Please report her, she has put you in danger and I know you have a young family❤

And my message to Rebecca- my love, you need to pack it in now. You’re not doing anyone any favours. If you can not see that your apologises have always been about you and not about actually saying sorry to the people you’ve hurt then you need to get help. If you are manipulating your followers and your family. You need to get help. If you think we are breaking the law by being on here talking about your public life, you need to get help. If you think we are the reason for your downfall, you need to get help. Because my love no matter how much you play the “woe is me” card this is ALL DOWN TO YOUR BEHAVIOUR. You do not adhere to guidelines and rules set out by your industry. You do not take responsibility when you don’t do your job properly. You are 30 YEARS OLD WOMEN. Would you please start acting like it and not like a 15 year old tantruming teenager??

I of course will never want your family or yourself to suffer but JESUS CHRIST LOVE TAKE SOME RESPONSIBILITY.

And lee- well duck me I don’t know where to start. How about you sort yourself out and get a job. That will do.

Thanks tattlers, I’ve been on here a while and it’s always been a laugh. Not a horrid place that Rebecca made it out to be. 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I don't buy it. She just cries noone wants to work with her. She should
Either just leave before it gets worse and cm drops her. Get a job and don't come back to tattle.

Or rebs should send meldrum to work, stay on YouTube, start over, most importantly clear her name
no freebies, no ads for at least six months,
And Don't come back to tattle.
Also.....
where is Kermit's apology?
No wonder brands don’t want to work with her

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Seriously, that vlog is the worse thing she could have done, take a day or two, sit down and properly address it. Open up a conversation on AD policies, casual racism, her lack of understanding about why people were upset! Trouble is you cannot say anything remotely different to her opinion without getting attacked by HER followers, that’s why places like Tattle exist in the first place!
No they didn't just google Rebs because they would have done it before offering her the job. Someone contacted them and THEN they probably googled her. In fact we KNOW people contacted them because they put the replies on here.

Reactions: 4
Its fair game to say she should get ADVERTISING RULES RIGHT first time every time. It's misleading at best, manipulative at worse. Shows zero respect for followers.

If its your job and livelihood. Do it right. Follow the rules. Be a professional. End of.

Influencing is based on trust and honesty. Brands know this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
were They meant to be going on another free neilsons holiday soon (with friends)? Or do you think the plug has been pulled on that? I thought it was in June
Another one? She just came back from one. 🤣. And she claims being a normal mum.😂

Reactions: 4
I really dont want to see someone genuinely upset but she still isn't showing she understand she has been in the wrong.
I understand that some people dont like the comments on here about her personally whether it be about fake tan, her weight, all the me time/self care stuff et but let's remember that she puts all these things out there first.
She asks people if they want to see her gym transformation, shows of before and after pics, she shows off what shes wearing and what make up, skincare, hair stuff etc so of course people will comment. She puts vlog out about how she disciplines her children, how she does different routines with the girls etc so of course people are going to talk about what shes wearing, how shes parenting etc as this is all part of her brand. An example is I always notice what Mrs M wears however I watch a few mainly american vloggers some do money type stuff some planners one of them is a mummy type vlogger but does not promote what she wears at all never talks about her outfits of these people I really dont notice what they wear because it's not what they promote/push as part of their brand. So when Mrs M is on insta at the gym 9am and then does a story at 6pm still in her gym clothes yes I notice.
As for contacting the brands I haven't with Mrs M but would I in the future maybe if it was a brand which I liked or used if she doesn't actually start acting like a professional and admitting and apologising properly when she messes up.
Someone said if you dont agree why not boycott the brand but why should I stop using something and not let a brand that I like/use know why I'm not happy and give them a chance to keep me as a customer.
I'm not going to let brands that I'm not bothered about/dont use have to put up with a rant from me when I dont care anyway such as Fridays app brand but I will happily point out on here how she isn't doing her job advertising properly and I dont see a problem with others contacting brands etc if that's how they feel. After all I would say most if not all of us here unlike Reb understand that people can have different opinions/feelings about subjects and we all have the right to air them at long as its within any guidelines we need to adhere too or is within the law.

Sorry bit of a rant hope it makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh my goodness!!! What a thread😐!! Pity party is all out! I don’t believe for a minute that it’s all Tattle doing when it comes to have had reported her or not!! It’s easier to blame and name shame someone on here than it is to take responsibility for her own actions! This is getting really boring😴🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Would the ones contacting companies let her ‘get a real job’ though?
If she was to get a job is Asda, I’m pretty certain there would b at least one person contacting them with historic tweets, screenshots, ig posts to let them know why they shouldn’t hire her

Absolutely not sticking up for her cause she’s replied being a dick to me a few times (but never blocked me for some reason), but I feel like some people will never let her start over

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They will always be people who with witch and moan about your way of life even people who go to work but this was mrs m choice to put her family life online once you do that ofc your going to get backlash of people judging you in comes with the online community

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I watched the vlog - more fake tears and tantrums in a desperate attempt to deflect from the real issues.

Reactions: 14
No they didn't just google Rebs because they would have done it before offering her the job. Someone contacted them and THEN they probably googled her. In fact we KNOW people contacted them because they put the replies on here.
And???They are entirely entitled to contact any brand. No Brand is going to listen to a gossip site if she has done nothing wrong. She has a good follow count and clearly makes brands money.

For the record I would like to see her start over, maybe not on social media but I certainly wish her no harm.

Reactions: 11
I don't feel any sympathy for her. She is only crying and saying she cocked up because the money isn't coming in. For months she has shut down mumsnet threads, she's blocked and deleted people who have contacted her with genuine questions or dared to question something on her posts. She plays the mental health card to suit. Right now I feel she is trying to reclaim her wealth not her sanity. She has trolled here along with her family, her husband has sent passive aggressive messages, they've both made digs at this site. In my opinion, she is not at rock bottom, the reality of her past behaviour and attitudes has hit her hard suddenly because of money and every time it's knocked her before the anxiety card or low mood card appears and then it's business as usual with a vlog or ad on the grid.
It might seem like I have a heart of stone but having watched her over the years I've seen this before. Last time the troll rant was on an Instagram live and promptly deleted. This time she has uploaded to her YouTube channel to get maximum sympathy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can we just remind ourselves once again that a few emails don’t have the ability to terminate a contract. Am sure they get emails everyday about different celebrities they are working with. They don’t stop working with her because of gossip. If that were the case no-one would ever get advertising deals. They are basing their decisions on facts!

When will she stop blaming everyone else?? The facts are there in black and white with how dishonest and shady she’s been. No fucks given after each cock up as she likes to say. For people coming over here defending her do a bit of research before you believe everything she has said. She has been very clever at covering stuff up and deleting genuine polite questions on her Instagram.

Like I said not nice to see a grown woman upset but where was her care or respect for anyone before when she’s saying vile things.

The woman is infuriating. You can change this. Just be a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She still needs to apologise for the racist content. She hadn’t mentioned it by name or used the words kkk or racist. Just ‘ cocked up’

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.