Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand her this morning. One minute she's totally fine, in car with girls going school and gym.... the next post shes saying how she needs to pull back on this whole lifestyle.

I wonder if she even wrote the last post?! Bec it doesn't match with any of her recent videos.

The chopping and changing inconsistency is head wrecking!!

Not exactly a reliable "brand"

Reactions: 11
Be interesting to see what kind of job lee can get that will pull in a salary large enough to maintain a mortgage and running of that house plus the holidays etc if she is going back to being a "full time" mum (i hate that phrase 😂)

Reactions: 7
Sounds like lee will get a job, basically what everyone’s been saying on here for ages. Don’t know why it’s taken this long for the penny to drop.

Reactions: 11
I think her new post is going to do a lot for her family life and her mental health. Im glad they made this decision let’s hope it will change back in to her old content and she will be a happier person at the end of it all.
Her post this morning is the first one in a long time that actually makes sense and has any air of normality about it.
I completely agree with her. If Lee goes back to work (and I mean an actual real job, real employment where he gets paid an actual salary every month not mincing around with his drone pretending he’s David Bailey) will take the pressure off and she can concentrate on being a parent and then do you tube for fun.

But if that’s the case then just stop. Stop with the incessant insta stories. Stop constantly filming yourself and the kids. Stop constantly updating social media. Just stop. Make your Instagram private. Pull down the you tube channel. Just stop, if that’s really what you want to do?

Reactions: 21
Mrs Meldrum’s comment on Rosie Ramsey’s latest Insta status 🙄 at least there is one person had the balls to call her out on her hypocrisy. PTWM has a cheek too given her recent appalling online behaviour.
Nail on the head there. Treat others how you would want to be treated, it’s not just a one way street.

Reactions: 9
OMG her stories this morning. Grinning into the camera like a cheshire cat talking about anxiety but then saying she doesn't want to talk about anxiety on her page!?! also more begging for interaction and the bum of a husband is gone off to play golf. Are these people for real????

Reactions: 5
Maybe they will downsize as they have never fully settled into that house. Be back to where they started and it was all a bad dream just like bobby in dallas😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank god someone has talked some sense into her!!
My cynical side thinks this may be just another ploy for engagement. Tell the masses that your going to essentially quit and wait for them all to comment = massive engagement figures?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lee will go back off shore I bet! About bloody time too he got a proper job supporting his family.

She has finally realised what a double edged sword being a social media influencer is, especially when you duck up like she does. She is sh*tting herself about how quickly that money can stop rolling in when people actually complain to brands and she is called on her actions.

I am so glad those little girls will have more normality, and less cameras and phones stuck in their faces!

Reactions: 12
Made me laugh in Rosie Ramsay’s highlights is a ‘vlogger’ parody, taking the piss out of vloggers 🤭 seems ironic

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe they will downsize as they have never fully settled into that house. Be back to where they started and it was all a bad dream just like bobby in dallas😂😂
Does she have a management company because whoever is advising her is doing a very bad job. Her conceited grinning down the camera lens and throwing the word anxiety around is very foolish

Reactions: 6
I think her new post is going to do a lot for her family life and her mental health. Im glad they made this decision let’s hope it will change back in to her old content and she will be a happier person at the end of it all.
Her post this morning is the first one in a long time that actually makes sense and has any air of normality about it.
I completely agree with her. If Lee goes back to work (and I mean an actual real job, real employment where he gets paid an actual salary every month not mincing around with his drone pretending he’s David Bailey) will take the pressure off and she can concentrate on being a parent and then do you tube for fun.

But if that’s the case then just stop. Stop with the incessant insta stories. Stop constantly filming yourself and the kids. Stop constantly updating social media. Just stop. Make your Instagram private. Pull down the you tube channel. Just stop, if that’s really what you want to do?
It's bullshit! This is part of a bigger game plan. Get a grip....this is Grabecca we talking about! She is leading up to something completely different, believe me.

My cynical side thinks this may be just another ploy for engagement. Tell the masses that your going to essentially quit and wait for them all to comment = massive engagement figures?
Exactly this.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If this is true it will be the best solution for them. It’s unreal that she gets bother about people commenting on what she wears etc and not the serious stuff like the way she handled the racist comment, her lying about Disney trip, all of her sneak ads and her infamous charity at christmas. I hope I’m wrong this time and they will take a new path.

Reactions: 6
I liked her post this morning. I really think it is the right decision for them all, hopefully Lee can get a job that covers the mortgage, it must be big monthly mortgage repayments never mind the bills to run such a large house. I suppose if it comes to it they could always downsize, having a huge house isn’t the be all and end all to make you happy. I think the last few months of them living in that house shows that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.