Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Well I aren’t going anywhere. All Rebs done is add more fuel to my fire. I actually have never really got involved in this thread. But she is playing a blinder Of a game and I can see straight through it.

She is nothing but a greedy, lying 🤥 Pinocchio face.

Actually laughable she thinks tattle will get shut down. How about we get you shut down after all your the one lying, abusing trust of your ‘clients’ and not following rules and guidelines. We’re just gossiping on a gossip site nothing wrong with that? If there was the daily mail and all the mags wouldn’t be allowed to print or publish what they do.

Get off your high horse reb and just do your job correctly and stop being a martyr.

And yeah if you don’t like being a public opinion don’t put yourself in the public domain and sell your family for a few £££ it’s pretty simple really I just don’t understand why you don’t know where to go from here? GET A JOB. Shut down your socials? No one can talk about someone who isn’t online and living a private life.
Yes. This. All of this.

I never came here because I wanted to “take her down” I came here because I saw through her bullshit and wanted to find others who had too and little did I know there were a lot of people she has upset.

The fact she thinks she can get this site taken down is hilarious. Good luck babe, maybe you should spend this energy on your actual job.
The fact she thinks we are trolls is hilarious. As far as I’m aware we just gossip on here about her and we don’t directly message her? Which is what trolling is Rebecca 🙄

Kermit. I miss you, I hope you are okay and I’m sending lots of love

Katie Kate Kate I am so very sorry for your loss, you have been in my thoughts and I wanted to send a virtual hug to you

And to Rebecca who likes to out everyone and threaten the police. My name is the same as my user and I live in Portsmouth, come at me 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Rachel Tucker

Love how she tells sheep not to Target tje brands but no mention of them not to Target Kermit who she doxxed!?
💰💰💰 is all she cares about why can't they see that ?

• Angry

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Oh shut up! My mental health fluctuates.. some days I’m a complete anxious wreck and the next I’m “fine”. I’m also mostly “fine” to the outside world! Only a select few see the bad days!
But rock bottom doesn’t last a day, not in my experience and in the experience of those I’ve met over years and years.
Yes mental health fluctuates. But when you’re truly at rock bottom you’re not fine the next day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

tahrah

Thanks to Reb Meldrum I found this amazing site. I am REALLY pleased to know there are individuals who are keeping these "influencers" accountable. Please keep up the good work (y)

• Haha

Margaret peel

I cannot work out why she has not just apologised properly for the really big mistakes that have caused such offence. Why hasn’t a vlog addressed what caused all the upset. It’s not like people are complaining to ASA about her hair or orange filter. It’s a business, a brand and she needs to work to protect her family as they are what she’s selling.
If a site or forum repeatedly calls you out on your poor disclosure, then do it properly. The ones that are doing it properly don’t have lengthy threads about them! They really need a business/social media adviser as clearly they have something that had potential but they are not doing it right. MOD sought advice and cane back with a definite game plan. Have you ever seen FOD cry about anything (other than a piss take) I’m baffled as to why this is playing out so publicly. And she should definitely address naming kermit and subsequent death threats as that is something she should not condone. And along with racism is not something that will be easy to shake off.
She also should try to remember that many people posting really liked her and helped make her what she was, so they are not people who set out to simply tear her down.i believe
Noticeably there’s no public support from other influencers. Confirming what a sychophantic, vacuous bunch they all are.
I believe her tears were genuine but not the reason it’s loss of income she is upset about no mention of Mr Meldrum being genuinely trolled just about her , if she was concerned for her grandad why post this video ? I reiterate my original post I don’t want to see her crying or end her career but this continuing poor me is not helping , either stop doing the job or say sorry address all the issues raised , those on this site who went to far and who stretched the truth i particularly hated the thread concerning Safiyah and paternity that for me was a huge step too far those bairns should be off limits so yes there has been some spiteful comments but it’s a gossip forum not fan club , her fellow influencers could be supporting privately they will not dare now publicly defend her her outing Kermit saw to that ! They all need to step up and be more honest I have issues with all influencers because they are causing young mums anxiety and depression they see the toys, days out, holidays and they want that for their bairns only they don’t have the money so they think they are failing I wish Rebecca could see some of these young girls who come into foodbanks hanging their heads in shame going home to no electricity or gas , no hot water to bath their bairns no fault of their own not every mum has a family to step up and support them or look after their bairns so they can go out to work what are they meant to do ? I know several young Lasses who have no family , husbands /boyfriends on zero hour contracts they can barely afford food that is where my sympathy lies seriously the meldrum won’t end up in that predicament they have wealthy parents a family willing to look after bairns for them so they at least can work right that’s me getting off my soapbox I wish I could say all this to her directly but I know then I will be accused of trolling or being jealous I am in my 60s I am just tired of the relentless greed ALL children deserve happy childhoods

• Heart

MrBull

VIP Member
No apology to Kermit or Candice or Belles Boutique yet she will ask people to leave the brands alone... It shows exactly where her priorities lie.

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but you would need a heart of stone to not be moved by that video. She is clearly distraught. I have never thought it right that people contact brands, as @Catwoman stated, nobody has any right to try to stop someone else from working. This is a gossip site, so yes, everyone likes a bit of goss and we can all have a moan, but to actively try to bring someone's business down when they are the sole breadwinner and they have a mortgage and 3 little children to support is just cruel. Please all stop contacting brands and let her try to re establish some kind of business relationship and bring an income in. She already has an uphill battle on her hands. She has admitted she made a massive blunder and that will follow her around for a long time, but there is no need to make it worse by jumping on every little thing she does and contacting everyone who wants to work with her. Just stop now please. I think the likes of 'fagbag' or whatever her name is, will continue as she is a real troll. Tattlers aren't trolls. I like this forum and 99% of people are intelligent nice people who got a bit pissed off with her for whatever reason but we don't want her business to fail and most certainly don't want to add to any distress she is feeling. I just hope we can all be intelligent enough and empathetic enough to draw a line under all this and let her move forward. She cannot parent those girls whilst she is in that state and for the girl's sake, this all needs to stop.
Reb & Pat could quite easily make it all stop tomorrow, tonight infact if they wanted. They could decide that enough is enough and they will no longer continue to share theirs or their families lives to earn their salary or some freebies. Instead, they could go out and support their family just in the exact same way the rest of us do. Not depending on flogging the same regurgitated shit day in day out so the two of them can live their best lives at home all day. Can they honestly say, hand on heart that it’s worth all this??

I feel zero responsibility for any brand declining to work with her. It’s her own doing, not me commenting on her deplorable actions on a gossip site. They have had multiple opportunities to correct their behaviours in the past but they genuinely could not give a fuck. They want to have minimum effort, maximum gain. Lots of reward for not a great deal of work, sharing moments of their daughters childhoods to make a quick buck.

It’s not our fault she can’t get work. That’s hers. She’s the director of her business and if she wishes to do such a shoddy job of it, there’s no blame anywhere bar her own front door.

• Heart

avabella

VIP Member
Lee - 'this breaks me'

Translates as - 'oh fuck, I might have to get an actual job. The boys offshore are going to absolutely RIP ME FOR THIS'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Rubynoodle

Had to laugh at her making out she was friends with her followers . I reply to some of the comments I know all your names and your kids names . Sure you do sure you do.
Of course she does, just like the girl on here who she met from her ante natal group and was buddied up with and she told the girl she didn’t need any more friends when she was asked out for a coffee?! The same person who alienates herself from mum groups at school and sticks her nose up at them all and thinks she above associating with them because she lives this amazing best life. Going on to say in her video that the police are now investigating everyone in their local village for having an opinion on them on a public forum 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

ChilliDog

This is Trolling Rebecca.
A message sent with nothing but bad intent.
Differing opinions and questioning your underhand behaviour is not Trolling.
Your thread wouldn’t exist or at least would be tiny if you didn’t continue to make bad choices.
I wanted to comment that on Rosie’s post. But you have made it acceptable for your followers to actually troll users if this site.
I haven’t covered my identity, for the umpteenth time I AM NOT A TROLL. I AM AN EX FOLLOWER WHO BELIEVES YOU SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DISHONESTY.
Trolling does not equal open discussion.
My name is Leanne, you can see my avatar. I’ve nothing to be ashamed of being here. Me posting my name does not give you the right to broadcast it FYI.

#justiceforkermit

I honestly don’t think I have the energy to continue to try and hold her accountable anymore. She’s utterly exhausting.

Attachments

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I wonder, to whom are they going to present this petition to?! It’s not one of the dot gov petitions so it holds no weight in terms of the government taking any notice so where do they think it’s going to go?!

Tattle is a gossip site. In terms of evil content on the internet it’s not even on the radar. Do these people have any idea about the actual evil stuff that really exists online that should be shut down but isn’t?

They need to get some perspective.
If they don’t want/can’t handle people commenting on the information THEY CHOOSE to put online TO MAKE MONEY then they just need to stop it and find a new job.

Bunch of snowflakes who have clearly got no idea about real life issues.

• Heart

Zippy

She needs to stop playing mental health card. How the fuck can she be rock bottom
One day and then the next day be feeling a lot lighter and be ‘fine’ shes a liar through and through and I couldn't give a fuck if she knows who i am. Shes a liar, manipulative, and she will never change.

• Heart

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I tried to really listen to her words in that video. She talked about tattle getting her completely wrong. That she isn’t what she is portrayed as. But then, at the end when she said she can’t believe her grandad will see this video and see her upset...flash backs to deeply manipulative people in my life saying “look what you’ve made to do to this person” :( I want to be wrong about her, but god that rang alarm bells, the “you’re making me upset someone”.
If it’s going to hurt an innocent elderly man, please god don’t post it 😥

BlueElephant

I see no tears, no remorse, no real upset just anger aimed at the wrong people, rather than being at herself for fucking up it’s at the ‘trolls’ she’s sorry she’s been caught out she’s not sorry for what she’s done, she’s not sorry for liftgate, there is no real genuine apology. Lee needs to step up and pronto if she is this low about her ‘job’ she needs to take a step back, Lee needs a job and she doesn’t have the pressure on her but they want this nice extras her job brings and Lee isn’t happy if he can’t be lazy so isn’t interested in getting a job

Niamhm

Chatty Member
Honestly I just think she should find a real job, as should Lee, and quit YouTube and social media. She obviously can't handle it so should just stop. She has shot to pieces her reputation and her kids privacy, she obviously won't quit because she's an attention seeker but I think she should.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

gypsymoth

VIP Member
She’s most likely got a lot of brand work lined up and is now worried it will ALL be sabotaged

I don’t think she was bothered by tattle until the brands started to drop her ... she didn’t read here or care

But no brand work means no pay so I’m guessing that’s her main issue here. I’ve never seen anyone say Lee is out every night/having an affair but then again I’m not here so much these days. May have missed that. That’s not on if it’s happened

Reactions: 27