Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Largerlout

But her personal life is intertwined with her business. Her, as a person, as a mother, as a wife IS the entirety of the whole business. It’s what the business is built on. It’s the arsenal she uses to draw people in and it’s ultimately the tool she uses to advise and make money.

That’s the fundamental flaw with “mummy influencers” - peer to peer marketing only works if the seller has a foundation of trust with the audience- by trying to create and maintain a fake persona it was never going to end well. She lies - that’s the issue. Take this ridiculous fake tan nonsense- it’s a completely inconsequential thing - but she keeps telling a lie, even when it’s been proved that it’s a lie she carries on with it. If she’s telling lies about something as silly as bloody fake tan then what else is she lying about?
That’s why her personal life has been called into question- it’s the foundation of her business and it’s been proven to be a fabrication.
Her personal life is her own, to use as much fake tan, smoke as many cigarettes, put her children to work as much as she and Lee are comfortable doing. The Companies Act 2006 is only interested in corporate misdemeanours. ASA and CMA are whom she and Lee are accountable to. So far, there is a lot to answer to

Reactions: 4

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
#46 it’s my pity party and i’ll Cry ( and call you bullies) if I want too!
I think your suggestion
Sob,sob,sob poor old me...I’m off for another freebie was most popular, with over 30 likes on the last thread, before Grabecca started the pity party.

Kmh1987

Has anyone got screenshots of her racist tweets ? The ghandi one and the one tearing into Katie waisel . Let her sheep see how lift gate was a honest mistake 🤷‍♀️

Mrsblue

The suicidal comment is a bit too far going, to be upset is normal but to imply she might take her own life due to this is a bit much!
What suicide comment ? Nothing in there referring to suicide....

M

Member 3652

If you don't like Tattle why waste your time making a profile, reading on here and commenting? It works both ways!

No one else would be allowed to make as many mistakes as she has in a "normal" job without any repercussions, nor would any businesses. So why should Meldrums?

If she was truly sorry she would reflect and change, learn from her mistakes. She doesn't do this, only blames others and continues as she is. When will she see she is responsible!!
Exactly. This is like her second written warning. 1 more and your out

• Haha

Sez4msb

Didn’t mean to do that . But I agree .

I dunno maybe I’m hormonal and being a mug but something isn’t right

Then you should report it if you feel that concern about her wellbeing.
Report it to who? I have nothing to report to be honest I read here a lot and agree with so much you guys say and it has me in stitches sometimes . But the meldrum thing I think she is kinda fucked up massively and she knows that and reality is seriously kicking in and that must be a hard pill to swallow (not saying you're On drugs meldrum 🤦🏽‍♀️)
But you know what I mean ?
Like I said I’m probs being a mug and over sensitive

Reactions: 3

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Do Channel Mum work as her pimp? Getting work for her and then taking a cut? If they are wouldn't they need to point out to the brands the controversy regarding Mrs M?

• Haha

erin182

VIP Member
Who’s Michelle Chapman? She’s the one that started the petition? Says she had threads about her on here? Is she a YouTuber too? Sorry I don’t mean to take the focus out of this thread but am just curious. Do we have a thread on here about closing Tattle?
She’s a very small youtuber/instagrammer with like 1000 followers! She goes by mummychelle on insta and YouTube. I think she’s mentioned in a thread on here

Catwoman

VIP Member
Well thank god for that. I’m so relieved we can move on from all those nasty evil trolls.

So can we please get down to the serious business of taking the piss and finally come up with a title for this thread? It was getting way to serious there let’s bring back the fake tan debate!
Yay. We need a bit of light relief.... 😂

FFS_stopit

Reb doesn't want to shut us down she wants to shit us down [emoji90] [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
View attachment 25773
Wish is screen shotted but yesterday the description box still contained details of how to contact for collabs etc. (Basically CM email address). Has she been dropped by them or actually realised that it’s not a great advert for her ‘brand’?

Laststop

I meant they ok as in they talking and his no longer blocked. What we expecting from Rebecca and we going to get are unfortunately two different things, he’s not the only one not ok with a proper apology not been issued by them.
Where did he say that he had spoken to Rebecca??? I watched his live and didn’t hear him say that?!

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
New here and catching up with everything. Unfollowed Rebecca a while ago so didn’t know about the racist comment until I read the posts on here and googling it. What was liftgate? Can’t find that on google. Thanks!
Liftgate refers to the racism that happened in the lift on that birthday vlog (I think tattlers coined the term “liftgate” for that one)