Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anita

Did he say that Rebecca had reached out to him and is hurting?
So she blocks him over the KKK scandal and then reaches out to him?
Yes apparently he got blocked for calling her out on the kkk incident but they seem ok now😊

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well just like any other criminal investigation- the police will compile evidence, pass the evidence to cps and see if they say it can go to conviction.

*if* it been reported (thats a big if) its unlikely to even get passed to CPS by the police, its very minor and she would probably just be told to stop being a dick.
Thanks @linzilou, I was guessing that would be the case. And yes, that is assuming it has been reported ;)

Reactions: 4

Largerlout

What was the kkk comment i missed this and what video does shw fat shame???
All documented on these threads; read through them to acquire any information you need. 😉

She needs guidance from those around her - she clearly reacts on impulse - last nights stories, outing Kermit , apologising then deleting all the stories. Tonight’s vlog - knowing it would upset her elderly grandparent but still putting it out there.

This is not the only way her family can earn a living. Money and freebies are not the be all and end all. Either of them could search for work out with influencer industry. Leaving her time to carry on with you tube/insta on a more part time basis. Not having to take any AD s or picking a couple that are a genuine fit for her family. Produce one good quality video a week. Leaves time for herself and the children.

Yes life will change to some extent - less freebies/holidays , change in work /life balance. But I think the positives would outweigh the negatives two fold.

It beggars belief that those close are not steering her in this direction. It’s also very naive to think that a couple of weeks away, a documented racism scandal would be dead and buried.

Oh my goodness they are really not helping her cause at all. 🙈
Absolutely. Her supporters want to help, I understand this. However, there is no critical thinking occurring; more damage is likely to be inflicted with the approach currently being taken.

Nellie

Where did he say that he had spoken to Rebecca??? I watched his live and didn’t hear him say that?!
I'm pretty sure he said she reached out to him and that he wasn't going to share too much right now as he respected her privacy.

inspirespirit

Seriously, that vlog is the worse thing she could have done, take a day or two, sit down and properly address it. Open up a conversation on AD policies, casual racism, her lack of understanding about why people were upset! Trouble is you cannot say anything remotely different to her opinion without getting attacked by HER followers, that’s why places like Tattle exist in the first place!
No they didn't just google Rebs because they would have done it before offering her the job. Someone contacted them and THEN they probably googled her. In fact we KNOW people contacted them because they put the replies on here.

lola

were They meant to be going on another free neilsons holiday soon (with friends)? Or do you think the plug has been pulled on that? I thought it was in June
Another one? She just came back from one. 🤣. And she claims being a normal mum.😂

Destybaby

If and a big if this site gets closed down another will be made and we will keep doing the same thing
Just because the site gets closed do you then think problem solved back to normality?
I can assure you that will not be the case

Has consistently been shady with transparency regarding adverts/gifted items

Lied about a gifted trip to DLP and continued to lie even after called out on it

Used a trip to the Breast Clinic to push an advert for Next

Was paid to visit a food bank at Xmas - and turned up empty handed. Vlogged it and included footage of her & Lee out for lunch prior to the food bank visit and then made disparaging comments about the people she saw using the food bank.

Constantly using emotional blackmail/gaslighting to manipulate her followers

Claims to have “anxiety” and uses this to deflect from her mistakes

Lied about a 90 day body “transformation” - used a very old photo as the “before” image to make it seem that she had made huge changes to her body. It was all a complete fabrication cooked up between her & her PT.
She has also been very underhand and has been gifted PT sessions but has always dodged the question when asked about this.

Lied about various gifted holidays and pretended that they were paid for by her when actually she was working for the tour operators to promote the holidays

Deliberately included a racist slur in her video and then tried to cover it up, proceeded to use a WOC as a shield, then told us all she didn’t give a fuck (by way of an image of a T-shirt with the slogan “no fucks given”)
I could go on and on and on

Essentially she’s just constantly playing this ridiculous game where she tries to flout the rules and then when she gets called out on it she does exactly what she’s done this weekend - pops up an emotional video/claims she’s the victim of a witch hunt/ says she’s so hard done by etc but then as if by magic she’s back to normal before you can even believe it.
What slur? What did she say about food bank users? Wow.... I never knew. That's quite hardcore. She's not bright! Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Largerlout

I do hope those girls aren’t suffering because of this. Hopefully they have shielded them from the upset and have involved family members to help them out whilst they sort their own shit out.

What’s her latest post?
I prefer a typo to casual racism! She's done things wrong, no doubt about it. She, nor Lee have been given the tools to educate themselves. Maybe there is someone who could this. To be fair, if dismissing an employee on the grounds of capability, an Employment Tribunal would request evidence of steps taken to improve performance. Maybe Tattle is suffice? Be interesting to test it. 😉

Laststop

What slur? What did she say about food bank users? Wow.... I never knew. That's quite hardcore. She's not bright! Many thanks. Much appreciated.
There was a comment made on her now deleted birthday vlog regaling the KKK. Google it and you will find it all.

She said something about the people at the food bank not looking like she expected - said they were “too well dressed” or words to that effect.

• Wow