Mrs Meldrum #46 It’s my pity party and I’ll cry (and call you bullies) if I want to!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve gone well over 1000.
Continue here.
(Title to be adjusted later)

Mrs Meldrum #46. Mrs Meldrum wants to have a battle. Seems she should have looked in the mirror rather than at tattle.
Shout out to @Yorkshiregirl2019 for this after today’s upload. 😐

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Holy bleeping tit, you couldn't be acting more if you tried! You can clearly see her trying to squeeze out a few "tears"
And I am sorry but all those comments are unreal, they are commenting, completely oblivious to all the tit Rebecca has done. I am sure if she listed in the video all the actual things she has done wrong, I reckon half of those sheep wouldn't be commenting about wanting to "jump out the screen and hug her" :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The suicidal comment is a bit too far going, to be upset is normal but to imply she might take her own life due to this is a bit much!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
As sad as it is to say, I think it is time to bow out. She can’t keep putting herself in this situation and it is now very clear to see she from the video she is struggling emotionally.
She keeps mentioning she has apologised many times but I have yet to hear a genuine apology that isn’t about her.
She putting the focus on tattle and deflecting everything away from her shady actions

Reactions: 42
I see no tears, no remorse, no real upset just anger aimed at the wrong people, rather than being at herself for bleeping up it’s at the ‘trolls’ she’s sorry she’s been caught out she’s not sorry for what she’s done, she’s not sorry for liftgate, there is no real genuine apology. Lee needs to step up and pronto if she is this low about her ‘job’ she needs to take a step back, Lee needs a job and she doesn’t have the pressure on her but they want this nice extras her job brings and Lee isn’t happy if he can’t be lazy so isn’t interested in getting a job

Reactions: 28
Urgh she couldn’t have a more disingenuous agenda if she tried. Christ the sheep are just lapping this shite up aren’t they? She’s “apologised profusely” about the incident which she still won’t name (Spoiler: it’s Disneyland Paris)?! She petulantly acknowledged it in insta posts, “I’m not going to talk about it anymore” or something to that effect.

Reactions: 17
The suicidal comment is a bit too far going, to be upset is normal but to imply she might take her own life due to this is a bit much!
What suicide comment ? Nothing in there referring to suicide....

Reactions: 4
I think it was quite recently people were saying she looked like she was on something when she did the stories about taking down the pelmet.
Oh, I must have missed that. It must have been very brief. The things she mentioned certainly aren’t making up the majority of the comments on here, so again it is a bit disingenuous of her to suggest that’s what we speak about.

Reactions: 8
I felt for her, its never nice to see someone upset. However, i think she was in a bit of a spiral yesterday and focused on the wrong things. She focused more on the gossipy side of things as opposed to the actual job side. Its not the gossip about bloody fake tan that is losing her brand work, its her behaviour regarding her ads, vlogs and content. She really needs to forget about this site and focus on creating decent content.
I think she finds being the sole earner hard and in hindsight she hopefully realises that they shouldn't have jumped into such a massive mortgage whilst in the first year of her being the earner in such a new industry. She would find the pressure less if lee goes back to work which is no disrepect to him being the sahd, just might work better for their family dynamic.

Reactions: 25
I think that as right as most comments on here over the months have been about her as a director of a company, on a human level it’s best drawn a line under. Yes she’s ultimately responsible but there are comments that cross the line on occasion. We aren’t getting the apologies we want and she can’t walk away, so personally I think we throw down the gauntlet and say here have a fresh start & in the words of RuPaul: don’t duck it up

Reactions: 17
GreyWolf- in response from previous thread

"I see nothing wrong with family contributing to buying a house and her being the main wage earner. I think your comment is very sexist and what gives tattle a bad name. Stay at home mums don’t get accused of ‘dossing’ round the house".

You are entitled to your opinion as am I.
I am of the opinion if you need your daddy to dosh out for you and your husband to provide a roof over your children's heads then you shouldn't be having children. Many won't agree or like that view but hey ho, don't like it. It's an opinion. My opinion.
I didn't say that stay at home mum's doss around all day. YOU are generalizing my comment. I said that LEE albeit also Rebecca doss around all day at the gym and don't do even half the amount of work a stay at home parent would do. She self admittedly said that she has fallen off the bandwagon with cleaning (never did much to begin with), she gets the food shop delivered most of the time and takes numerous holidays a year. Is that representative of most stay at home mothers? I think not.
This forum has fast become a Kiss arse Meldrum's forum. Queenie was right about that. If you don't like people's opinions, don't like it! Move on in the thread or block.

Reactions: 21
I commented about suicide but it seems to have been removed .
I think she’s a knob but something now just doesn’t feel right and I just said imagine if she did .
Some of the people you least expect take there life
Then you should report it if you feel that concern about her wellbeing.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t mean to do that . But I agree .

I dunno maybe I’m hormonal and being a mug but something isn’t right

Then you should report it if you feel that concern about her wellbeing.
Report it to who? I have nothing to report to be honest I read here a lot and agree with so much you guys say and it has me in stitches sometimes . But the meldrum thing I think she is kinda fucked up massively and she knows that and reality is seriously kicking in and that must be a hard pill to swallow (not saying you're On drugs meldrum 🤦🏽‍♀️)
But you know what I mean ?
Like I said I’m probs being a mug and over sensitive

Reactions: 3
New commenter - was a massive mrs Meldrum fab but have lost the rose coloured glasses I used to wear. Can totally see why so many people feel that this may be acting or fake, but maybe just stop for a second and think about the chance that it’s not and she genuinely feels this way. Must be awful. This is their sole income whether people agree with it or not and it must be really scary to know that people are going to keep actively seeking out the companies you are going to work with so they won’t work with you any more. Like @Oblivionbaby said, perhaps now is the time to give her an olive branch and stop contacting brands. Hopefully now she will realise what she has to lose and step her game up!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I think enough is enough too.

She's clearly struggling, and she doesn't know what to do. There are some 'constructive criticism in here' especially around liftgate, and she acknowledged that there. She does need to be absolutely transparent with her advertising, I don't why she wasn't with the cinema, it is just setting herself up for a fall, whatever the ASA guidelines are or what the brand did or didn't ask her to do, she needs to be 100% transparent. As I say time and time again, the brands also need to tighten up how they work with influencers and they should definitely be making sure whoever they use are adhering to ASA guidelines.

Personally speaking, I don't want to be part of making Mrs M's life a living hell, whatever other people's thoughts on her are, I think it is time for lots of people to reevaluate what they actually are trying to achieve by being on her back and anyone she works with 24/7. Right now, Im thinking of those girls and hoping this doesn't negatively impact them. She's clearly in bits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
She said in her video if she continues then somethings bad could happen. She needs to delete all social media for the time being. Lee needs to get a job again and Rebecca needs to look after herself and if its si serious as she is feeling depressed and suicidal then she should also visit her GP for help.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.