Mrs Meldrum #45 Begging 9 to 5, what a way to make a living.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF she lives in a really small area, i don’t know it at all, but they have given so so much away over the years that a quick search on google earth and you would find both houses in a second, not ever needing to read anything anywhere else.

she should certainly be reported, Channel Mum what is your view on this?
I've got the email address for CM and atm I'm seriously thinking of using it to report her.

Reactions: 10
Wow wow wow, it's really hit the fan now hasn't it.

In part, I feel sorry for Rebecca. She is the sole earner for a very expensive lifestyle and that puts enormous amounts of pressure on someone. I see it daily as my husband is in the same position (I'm a stay at home mum but do try to help out with a part time job and childminding) and it's exhausting for him. To have her livelihood threatened would be scary however, and this is a BIG however, she's brought this on herself by her refusal to do her job properly, shifting the blame, sticking her head in the sand and her inability to change.

Her followers talk about how she's been doxxed on Tattle, which is false. I know her address, only because she's been daft enough to be careless with that information. Before she moved, I one night Googled her, as in just Rebecca Meldrum, while feeding my then newborn and her home address was on the first page of results. Googling that address (because I was nosy AF and love seeing houses) lead me to find out that her house was a shared ownership property. She chose to register her business at her home address which becomes public record. Now with the new house, she went and bought probably the most infamous house in her town, some place everyone local knows about. Word got out fast with that ill conceived house buying vlog and her showing the grounds. I don't blame her for using the move as content, it's great content, but had I been in her position, I would have been much more selective in what was shown and kept anything regarding the outside of the house off limits. She's obviously learned a bit because her business is now registered to an external address but she registered at her mother's house...a house that she's publicly shown via real estate listings on her Instagram page and that her mum has done an interview about. You can't go on about wanting privacy and then do nothing to protect it. I read someone mentioning that people now know where her girls go to school. Isn't there like only 2 primary schools in her town? Take your pick, you've got a 50% chance of being right.

While I'm on the topic of doxxing and privacy, her doxxing Kermit is illegal and I honestly cannot believe she did that. Kermit, this needs legally addressing because it's out you at a real risk. Rebecca has chosen to put her life out there for public consumption but you haven't. You've done nothing wrong from what I've seen and this should not be swept under the rug. I hope you're doing ok.

I've been reading these threads since DLP and in the nearly 7 months since then, there has been some content and comments I haven't agreed with. I personally don't like comments on her personal appearance, orange filter aside because it's doing her no favours and if she was a friend I'd tell her the same. I think she's an attractive woman and I like her clothes for the most part. The girls should be off limits entirely. They are adorable and beautiful girls and have no say in any of this. I don't care for speculation on their marriage, don't have a problem with her decorating "style" and I generally subscribe to the philosophy "not my monkey, not my circus" when it comes to all that. That all being said, I would say that 90% of the comments have been about her business practises, or lack thereof and how she's hurt those who once followed her and considered her a friend. I don't think any of those comments are off side and while it hurts to read/learn negative things about yourself, you have to face the bad in order to get to the good. For a business to succeed, something I hope for Rebecca, you've got to take ALL feedback (not genuine trolling or bullying) on board and act accordingly.

I have never complained to anyone about her shady actions, nor have I ever sent her a negative message. I also have never apologised to her for anything. If you are reading here Rebecca, I am sorry if you are hurting but you have to take accountability for your actions. I don't want to see you fail, I want to see your girls flourish and have a lovely life, but you have to see how you're conducting yourself has lead you to this point. I don't doubt she's received nasty messages. Those direct nasty messages are definitely trolling and bullying but this site is not that. Tattle seems to have a strict code of conduct when it comes to that. Labelling anything negative or dissenting as trolling and bullying takes away from the real thing and that does no one any favours.

I really do hope she changes and gets her career back on track. She's got three lovely and beautiful daughters to take care of and I never want to see people hurting, no matter how awful they've acted.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Wow. What a tit show all round. I’ve no idea what to say any more. It felt recently to me that this thread was like a rather unpleasant snowball, I can understand why people dipping in might think it was all nasty.
😂😂
"You're about as useless as a chocolate fireguard"

Oooo burn!🔥
I bet it's grating on him that every word that person sent him is the 100% truth and he knows it. Embarrassingly for him , he knows his pampered princess of a wife and in laws know it too. If it wasn't for Daddy Cannon i dread to think what she'd do. What man, and i say MAN can feel alright about the fact that your father in law put a sizable chunk of cash towards a house for your wife and family whilst you pack your job doss around the house and gym!
i see nothing wrong with family contributing to buying a house and her being the main wage earner. I think your comment is very sexist and what gives tattle a bad name. Stay at home mums don’t get accused of ‘dossing’ round the house. The issue is she is the breadwinner but her job is a relatively new role and she’s not doing it right and risking their family’s security. It’s nothing to do with him being a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
#46 Kermit is worth a million Meldrums and the Meldrums won’t be making their million

Reactions: 12

In part, I feel sorry for Rebecca. She is the sole earner for a very expensive lifestyle and that puts enormous amounts of pressure on someone. I see it daily as my husband is in the same position (I'm a stay at home mum but do try to help out with a part time job and childminding) and it's exhausting for him. To have her livelihood threatened would be scary however, and this is a BIG however, she's brought this on herself by her refusal to do her job properly, shifting the blame, sticking her head in the sand and her inability to change.

Her followers talk about how she's been doxxed on Tattle, which is false. I know her address, only because she's been daft enough to be careless with that information. Before she moved, I one night Googled her, as in just Rebecca Meldrum, while feeding my then newborn and her home address was on the first page of results. Googling that address (because I was nosy AF and love seeing houses) lead me to find out that her house was a shared ownership property. She chose to register her business at her home address which becomes public record. Now with the new house, she went and bought probably the most infamous house in her town, some place everyone local knows about. Word got out fast with that ill conceived house buying vlog and her showing the grounds. I don't blame her for using the move as content, it's great content, but had I been in her position, I would have been much more selective in what was shown and kept anything regarding the outside of the house off limits. She's obviously learned a bit because her business is now registered to an external address but she registered at her mother's house...a house that she's publicly shown via real estate listings on her Instagram page and that her mum has done an interview about. You can't go on about wanting privacy and then do nothing to protect it. I read someone mentioning that people now know where her girls go to school. Isn't there like only 2 primary schools in her town? Take your pick, you've got a 50% chance of being right.

While I'm on the topic of doxxing and privacy, her doxxing Kermit is illegal and I honestly cannot believe she did that. Kermit, this needs legally addressing because it's out you at a real risk. Rebecca has chosen to put her life out there for public consumption but you haven't. You've done nothing wrong from what I've seen and this should not be swept under the rug. I hope you're doing ok.

I've been reading these threads since DLP and in the nearly 7 months since then, there has been some content and comments I haven't agreed with. I personally don't like comments on her personal appearance, orange filter aside because it's doing her no favours and if she was a friend I'd tell her the same. I think she's an attractive woman and I like her clothes for the most part. The girls should be off limits entirely. They are adorable and beautiful girls and have no say in any of this. I don't care for speculation on their marriage, don't have a problem with her decorating "style" and I generally subscribe to the philosophy "not my monkey, not my circus" when it comes to all that. That all being said, I would say that 90% of the comments have been about her business practises, or lack thereof and how she's hurt those who once followed her and considered her a friend. I don't think any of those comments are off side and while it hurts to read/learn negative things about yourself, you have to face the bad in order to get to the good. For a business to succeed, something I hope for Rebecca, you've got to take ALL feedback (not genuine trolling or bullying) on board and act accordingly.

I have never complained to anyone about her shady actions, nor have I ever sent her a negative message. I also have never apologised to her for anything. If you are reading here Rebecca, I am sorry if you are hurting but you have to take accountability for your actions. I don't want to see you fail, I want to see your girls flourish and have a lovely life, but you have to see how you're conducting yourself has lead you to this point. I don't doubt she's received nasty messages. Those direct nasty messages are definitely trolling and bullying but this site is not that. Tattle seems to have a strict code of conduct when it comes to that. Labelling anything negative or dissenting as trolling and bullying takes away from the real thing and that does no one any favours.

I really do hope she changes and gets her career back on track. She's got three lovely and beautiful daughters to take care of and I never want to see people hurting, no matter how awful they've acted.
Aaaaaaaand mic drop!
I fully agree with everything you've said.

• Heart

Very well said I am not a troll , I am a disappointed and very let down previous subscriber overall I feel foolish for falling for the con which is practised by most of these influencers I stopped following her after the shameful food bank post but I had become tired of the channel before that it gave me the push to unsubscribe I believe that this is how the majority of tattlers feel , not seeking to destroy her or her family or her channel she is the instrument of her own downfall , lying and being rude to her followers who ask pertinent questions the KKK debacle was entirely her fault , none of the tattlers had anything to do with that yet she still failed to acknowledge that she was wrong not to remove it immediately if she had and said sorry then that would have been the decent step that her parents have not pointed this out to her and continue to involve themselves defending and stalking members does not look good if this had been my daughter I would have told her to remove it immediately and apologise for HER poor judgement

• Heart
Someone will have to give us a run down of the vlog she’s just uploaded. Can’t watch it until kids are in bed

Reactions: 3
The double standards of this woman is the most bizarre part of it all!

How often has she said ‘curate your feed’ ‘unfollow’ etc? Then she makes a point of repeatedly visiting tattle - a gossip site where people are free to express their opinions!

So everyone else should ignore stuff they don’t like on the internet but Rebecca Meldrum must control and remove whatever she doesn’t like on the internet?

Tattle is a separate issue to the complaints regulators/brands receive about the Meldrums ethics and business practices.

Tattle is a gossip site where people can - thankfully - exercise freedom of speech.

If someone is unhappy with how a business operates there is a regulatory and legal recourse - through ASA/CMA for advertisers (other bodies for other industries)

I’m amazed how often the Meldrums struggle to understand how the world works. Either they are very low intelligence (I think they are) or they are so immature that they haven’t enough life experience/training to know about business responsibilities.
Sorry, don’t think they are of low intelligence. More arrogance and self entitled, with the attitude that they are above the law/s.

Reactions: 5
The same can be said for her social media, what about people dipping in on her Instagram stories - they will not see the full picture because she has deleted certain videos in the last 24 hours and only leaving in the ones that make her look like a victim. Leaving out the part about how she has committed a crime and is now trying to cover up her tracks. A lot of her followers won’t know the real reason why or what’s going on atall and many will jump to her defence without having had a read here. The trust is definitely waivering for a few and they can see right through her. These are the people she is trying to weed out so that she can run her perfect dictatorship life “with no rule book with what she does” because that’s what she wants-to be left in peace to be the big girl boss and break the rules, run a shady business of making big money for doing very little. she has proved she will never change, she will never be honest and she will never do the right thing for her family and own mental health because it’s too much of a good gig to give up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
2.02 mins on the video she begins to speak stops then restarts again with the same line just slightly different! Seems staged...

Reactions: 8
It's not fake, I've watched her from the start.
I don't agree with some of the things she has done video wise, rule breaking etc I absolutely don't.

But watching that you could see the pain in her eyes. She is absolutely mentally broken and worn down and I truly feel for her at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even the cows can smell her bullshit. I've been reading through the threads for the last few days and I'm gobsmacked at how she continues to play the victim. Her 'troll' video seems staged and there are never any tears. She's her own worst enemy

• Haha
I don't agree with some of the things she has done video wise, rule breaking etc I absolutely don't.

But watching that you could see the pain in her eyes. She is absolutely mentally broken and worn down and I truly feel for her at this point.

Rubbish!! the only thing she is worried about is where the money is going to be coming from. She is acting like a surly teenager who has been caught out! As for apologies, well I havent seen or heard any. Where is he rapology to Kermit? Where is her apology for the the KKK fiasco? She is just trying to rally her followers again. I really hop eshe is pulled over the coals by CM. Her behaviour is disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sooooo, i have just seen tonights video... All i can say is that every job on earth has it's pros and cons. I work up up to 12 hous in a kitchen, my feat hurt, i'm always exhausted and barely have time for my family, these are my personal cons. She gets "trolled"... this is her con. If she doesn't like it then she could just get another f*ng job already!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
2.02 mins on the video she begins to speak stops then restarts again with the same line just slightly different! Seems staged...
It is completely and utterly staged. I detected a smirk at a few points during the video.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.