Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Search #fueltheirwonder loads of kids being used for cheap advertising πŸ™„

Rebeggar claiming they search for ladybirds etc.... 🀒, it was only recently she was pleased she got her to sit in front of the telly!
She's in full training mode now...poppy is the money ticket as the other 2 although absolutely beautiful are just bored with it all so won't be as pliable as her toddler who's "prematurely having toddler tantrums" ....when was that ever a thing? Poor Poppy made to perform will lead her a merry dance hopefully!! Was secretly praying for her to pull down all the garden gnomes from that set up kissing business in Asda!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Search #fueltheirwonder loads of kids being used for cheap advertising πŸ™„

Rebeggar claiming they search for ladybirds etc.... 🀒, it was only recently she was pleased she got her to sit in front of the telly!
I said to them I know influencers is cheap advertising but she just cheapens your brand and has never shown in hauls or vlogs using your brands.
That she shows no brand loyalty and was advertising for competitor ellas kitchen.
There s one comment already probably deleted soon as says never seen this product in your many hauls.
But mainly I focussed on supporting racism.

If you type mum buy organix snacks then why would you feed them value fish fingers?
We don't waste money on organic/premuim brands for the kids do we Lee?
As the Quavers prove we go for cheaper alternative.
She probably brought Aldi mamia.

Reactions: 11
She's in full training mode now...poppy is the money ticket as the other 2 although absolutely beautiful are just bored with it all so won't be as pliable as her toddler who's "prematurely having toddler tantrums" ....when was that ever a thing? Poor Poppy made to perform will lead her a merry dance hopefully!! Was secretly praying for her to pull down all the garden gnomes from that set up kissing business in Asda!!!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’„πŸ’‹πŸ™
loving the emoji's πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
loving the emoji's πŸ˜‚
Thanks just keeping it real with all her fakery!!!! 🀣πŸ₯°

I said to them I know influencers is cheap advertising but she just cheapens your brand and has never shown in hauls or vlogs using your brands.
That she shows no brand loyalty and was advertising for competitor ellas kitchen.
There s one comment already probably deleted soon as says never seen this product in your many hauls.
But mainly I focussed on supporting racism.

If you type mum buy organix snacks then why would you feed them value fish fingers?
We don't waste money on organic/premuim brands for the kids do we Lee?
As the Quavers prove we go for cheaper alternative.
She probably brought Aldi mamia.
Love this @Kermit - she still hasn't deleted the comment ..... Must be mooching somewhere and can't get to the phone!!!

Reactions: 8
Oh jeez πŸ™„
Mr meldrum now playing the rules of engagement on his IG. MrsM is filming a school morning routine...zzzzz. Wonder if there will be any organix in their snacks? πŸ˜‚
Holidays is the subject, he's taking the kids camping in a few weeks... Sure the Dads in his circle did that before. I see the same follower who questioned MrsM and her patronising post a few days ago has commented again on his about not affording a holiday.... πŸ˜”

Reactions: 7
I’m not even a parent, but she can’t even hashtag an advertisement properly?! Of course, we know how she works- as do many of her counterparts. Utter contempt for the follower. She’s really bleeding her followers dry. GET A bleeping JOB REB.

That's brummymummyof2 unfollowed for liking their posts. This blocking for liking works two ways.... πŸ‘
Got to laugh, Lee's got nearly twice the amount of likes she has pmsl 🀣

Yes that's me πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
Go you! πŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 12
Am I searching correctly? Are those biscuits over Β£2 for 8 in Boots? Wtf!!

Haven't seen anything like it in your recent weekly shop videos Rebeggar? No mention of snacks for out and about at all!
Individually wrapped? Great for the environment Rebeggar!
Why would you buy organic biscuits when your freezer is full of processed, ready made foods?

Once again, organic (pardon the pun) and relatable advertising. 😑
Obviously there are still brands willing to work with her if I was looking for healthy snacks these would not be on my list wasteful packaging and way to expensive a banana or some grapes would be better and cheaper ! 3 bairns and not once has she used these snacks for exactly the same reason as I wouldn’t shame on her for promoting and shame on the company for working with this dishonest β€œ mummy β€œ

Reactions: 10
Wasent poppy ill that day. Maybe that's why she wasent in mood for photo shoot.

We know poppy loves ellas kitchen

School morning routine yawn.
We so broke we can only afford camping after 2 holidays abroad already this year.

Has anyone ever seen them go to many attractions? Theme parks, kiddy things? that sort of thing, I just don’t see much apart from a festival the other week? I just find their life so boring especially for the little ones. One of them may as well go to work.

I also wonder how many people have come across this site. It came up straight away for me on Google just typing her name in.
I have to say I didn't even know about this site until I read it under comments on you tube.... I normally always go to guru gossip, where she does actually have a thread but rarely anyone comments.

Reactions: 6
Can't imagine Princess Pinocchio is too pleased about a camping trip. I suppose having a shower and washing her hair isn't important to her. Is this in the gifted tent I wonder?

• Haha
Definitely feeling a food shop haul with those Organix biscuits involved after (not) reading on here!!

• Haha
Can't imagine Princess Pinocchio is too pleased about a camping trip. I suppose having a shower and washing her hair isn't important to her. Is this in the gifted tent I wonder?
She won't be going. Lee and his mates took the kids a few years ago for just the one night I think.

She won't be going. Lee and his mates took the kids a few years ago for just the one night I think.
That doesn't surprise me. Gives her kid free time and plenty opportunity to get rammed, put on fake tan, get her nails done etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Poppy...I hope that she didn't like those biscuits too much because that's the last she will see of them...back to the value sausage rolls once the ad shoot is over!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.