Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I searching correctly? Are those biscuits over £2 for 8 in Boots? Wtf!!

Haven't seen anything like it in your recent weekly shop videos Rebeggar? No mention of snacks for out and about at all!
Individually wrapped? Great for the environment Rebeggar!
Why would you buy organic biscuits when your freezer is full of processed, ready made foods?

Once again, organic (pardon the pun) and relatable advertising. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Haven't seen anything like it in your recent weekly shop videos Rebeggar? No mention of snacks for out and about at all!
Why would you buy organic biscuits when your freezer is full of processed, ready made foods?

That will be the first and last time Poppy has those biscuits 😂 she won’t be buying them

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I wouldn't buy these snacks ever,!! Lazy cow just chop up some fruit or carrots/ cucumber and pop them in a container - easy peasy but she's so idle she couldn't be arsed!!! Guinea pigs have a better diet than the kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I wouldn't buy these snacks ever,!! Lazy cow just chop up some fruit or carrots/ cucumber and pop them in a container - easy peasy but she's so idle she couldn't be arsed!!! Guinea pigs have a better diet than the kids!
Exactly! How hard is it. My two girls have little snack boxes always full of chopped up fruit with a little dip of yogurt. Not exactly hard to make 🙄 so much better for their teeth, too!

Reactions: 10

Yes! £2.49, and I checked my packet of Aldi Jammie Dodgers and they have 7 calories more per 100g so the organix ones are better but by such a tiny margin it’s not worth it as the Aldi ones were 34p.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Organix are on the list of brands that are ok with a bit of racism. Apparently they make delicious organic baby food and don’t mind a casual KKK joke here and there. 👍

The way she is begging for engagement on every post now... “tell me this” “what should I get for that?” “Do you love or hate Monday’s?” 🤢🤢🤢

She is an absolute grub. And anyone that works with her from now on is a little grubby too.

Reactions: 21
It looks like P didn't want to cooperate in that photo if you ask me. Wonder if Rebeggar's local National Trust Property gave permission for their grounds to be used for an advert? 🤔
They definitely gifted them an NTS membership, it could have been last year though. Doubt Reb would put her hand in her pocket and pay admission to the castle.

They definitely gifted them an NTS membership, it could have been last year though. Doubt Reb would put her hand in her pocket and pay admission to the castle.
I agree, no way they'd pay. They were never out of the place when it was gifted. 🤔
Never declared it though....

That explains why they were at the castle
I did wonder.
Silly me thought nice day out
Nope it's back drop for an A.D.
Are National Trust happy with their property being used.
I have messaged organix with Daily Mail link and my reply from ellas kitchen.
I have asked Ellas if she's still ambassador.
No brand loyalty at all.
No fresh healthy snacks at all for her kids it's all value fish fingers and picnic plates.
Can't see any negative comments yet she must be deleting.
Aldi don't stock these brands they do cheaper alternative.
Never seen her use this brand either in a vlog or showing off her home bargains/ supermarket hauls.
So totally excuse the pun
Not a natural organix fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
£2 for 8 biscuits !!! This is exactly what I mean. There is no way she would pay that. We have seen her food shop and she is Mrs Cheap.com. She shouldn't be trying to flog stuff to people that she wouldn't pay for herself. Boils my blood.

Reactions: 16
This brand?

Yup, that’s the one. I don’t have young children now so I’m not their target demographic but I will still let them know my thoughts. I did buy their products occasionally when my kids were little but wouldn’t now on principle

Reactions: 8
🙄 A mother of three begging for interaction on the grid asking if the toddler tantrums will end??
Rebeggar's rules of engagement 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How do you know it's gifted? Never knew that.

Reactions: 2
Search #fueltheirwonder loads of kids being used for cheap advertising 🙄

Rebeggar claiming they search for ladybirds etc.... 🤢, it was only recently she was pleased she got her to sit in front of the telly!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.