Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sponfused I just love the new word twattery... Now that could be defined as a noun such as tit is a noun but then also an adjective! twit face .It could be a verb, an action as to talk utter bollocks .. She is busy twatting as usual! Could it also be turned into an adverb? To talk twatterly!!! Can you tell am a teacher. This has amused me no end. This site gives me such fun and relief from job stress. Thankyou tattlers all!!

Thanks for showing the comments as an not subscribed I can see the posts but not the comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have just posted a review of her twattery book on Amazon for days and me as she touting it again. God the pages are bland and boring. Only one positive review all the rest tit!

Pancakes!!!!! Give me strength... Poor kids have therefore never had home made pancakes one of the cheapest, easiest and fun foods to make with a family. Safiya is 8? utter twattery. It's a family cooking staple 'recipe!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's like she just does not know what she is doing!!!! Pat starts the vlog (pointlessly) them bad cut into her doing a random food haul, then bad edit into her talking about their weekly meals which are the same as every other week 😴😴😴😴 Then some really really bad filming at the farm, shaky and disjointed, then bad cut to them on the sofa declaring how glad they are the kids are in bed!!!! Add to that her annoying habit of talking to Lee when he's in another room and he clearly cant be arsed with her harping on at him about why he didn't buy the cheap Tescos Quavers 🙄 In a nutshell guys, things are not getting any better!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A comment today; «How do you make pancakes» I mean 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Some are hilarious nowadays.
It's like she just does not know what she is doing!!!! Pat starts the vlog (pointlessly) them bad cut into her doing a random food haul, then bad edit into her talking about their weekly meals which are the same as every other week 😴😴😴😴 Then some really really bad filming at the farm, shaky and disjointed, then bad cut to them on the sofa declaring how glad they are the kids are in bed!!!! Add to that her annoying habit of talking to Lee when he's in another room and he clearly cant be arsed with her harping on at him about why he didn't buy the cheap Tescos Quavers 🙄 In a nutshell guys, things are not getting any better!!!
Totally agree, but what I don't get is WHY is it so tit when it wasn't always? 🤔 Is it a case of cantbearseditus?

Reactions: 10
I have just posted a review of her twattery book on Amazon for days and me as she touting it again. God the pages are bland and boring. Only one positive review all the rest tit!

Pancakes!!!!! Give me strength... Poor kids have therefore never had home made pancakes one of the cheapest, easiest and fun foods to make with a family. Safiya is 8? utter twattery. It's a family cooking staple 'recipe!!!!
What did they do pancake day?
Or don't they know what that Is.
Love the word twattery
Not sure I can be bothered watch them it's all so so boring.

Reactions: 5
Poor poppy must be so confused now her mum is all of a sudden playing with her a lot more. In a few weeks she’ll probably be back to ignoring her as much as possible

• Sad
Any brand that works with her is surely going to get a lot of questions asked re #liftgate.

Reactions: 11
Some are hilarious nowadays.
Totally agree, but what I don't get is WHY is it so tit when it wasn't always? 🤔 Is it a case of cantbearseditus?
Yes, I think it's completely a case of can't be arsed!!!!! I think they're both desperately unhappy but they're stuck now, neither of them could get a job of their life depended on it so they've just got to keep on going flaunting their life and the kids lives to cash in as much as they can.....

Reactions: 9
I don't think it was that they couldn't make pancakes, was it not a viewer asking how

Vlog was a bit all over the place, directionless

Did we get clarification on whether gymshark leggings were an ad, was mentioned at end of last thread that it was, curious as that would be their first ad since coming back

Reactions: 3
My 3 year old made pancakes at nursery. She was so excited she came home and told us in detail, the ingredients and method. Now she is an expert whenever we make pancakes...even knows how high the heat should be :ROFLMAO:How does a fully functioning grown adult not know?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I think it's completely a case of can't be arsed!!!!! I think they're both desperately unhappy but they're stuck now, neither of them could get a job of their life depended on it so they've just got to keep on going flaunting their life and the kids lives to cash in as much as they can.....
Seems to be that way doesn't it? Horrible situation to be in but they've created the mess all by themselves. I don't think they have the skills or work ethic to stick to anything long term at a good let alone high standard. They appear pretty immature a lot of the time. They've shown themselves to be utterly unemployable or at best demonstrated a lot of negative qualities and traits many employers would not be keen on.

Reactions: 10
Catwoman... Thank you for adding get another word to the meldrum dictionary as I am in bed thinking SO need to switch my phone off!!. luckily later in and no photocopying to do. Yet my brain.... cantbearsdeditus... Sounds like a Victorian disease!!!! But now a medical affliction of the middle class influencers/ freebie grabbers/ do duck all vloggers except gym sofa and soft office. Oh and stupid Primark trips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come on Meldrums, it really is time now to stop this arsing about on YouTube and get yourselves out to work. Why do I say this you ask? Cause you’re ABSOLUTELY SHITE AT IT!!
Honestly, they are so boring! I feel like tonight’s vlog could have been a vlog from 2 years ago; same tit different day. Uninspiring food haul, day out with “chums” including footage of strangers who I’m sure have no desire to appear on some twats YouTube channel, same old cosy grey jumper at the end with the humongous collar, organised mum method which will last a week at that, bringing back Q & A time (cause it was so successful last time) 🤔

I mean I can’t stand the pair of them, but even if I could, I would think the same. There are youtubers out there with only a few hundred subscribers who have much more inspiring and well-thought out videos than these muppets. It’s just painful at this stage.

And don’t even get me started on her face. I mean, what even is that?? Does she honestly look at those 2 insta posts of herself today and thinks she looks good?? Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
God the audacity of this instagrams sometimes, Mrs Meldrum’s is bad enough begging for a free kitchen but that Candice woman just outright asked for PR clothes on her insta story. Do what the rest of us do, we save up the money and buy it. We can all start an instagram page and post pictures of our cute children. I actually like to work for what I have got in life.

• Wow
They are all become pretty unlikeable people aren't they? Full of tit, greed and heads full of self importance. Where are they living? Cloud bleeping cuckoo land?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sad but love reading the comments for a laugh 🤣
I need to know the reply to pic 3! 😂 yes! Gym does come before anything and everything! 😂

3am baby feeding so watching the vlog as tryingbto stay awake (counterintuitive i know! 😂) but have to say I'm enjoying it so far, 😜 got reb going to the gym, heard about the weather, random food shop haul 😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a theory about the kitchen. I work in a DIY store who stocks the brand rustoleum(sp?) and she “upcycled” a mirror for sf room weirdly on stories on the day. So she’s clearly going to #ad with them and upcycle the kitchen until they can afford a new one. Fakeness seeps through as always !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.