Mrs Meldrum #44 So so tiny, still whiny, advertisers departed, still poses like she’s farted!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tit you not but a sheep genuinely just asked why she calls lee meldrum 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Check for brain activity and pulse in those last two followers.... Baaaah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck does she look like 🤣🤣🤣
With how old she's looking in the face that dress makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb! Bloody awful dress anyway, and it's too big for her. Because she's so so tiny, isn't she Lee? Isn't she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good grief, having a laugh at the comments... One followers dad was filmed speaking in their vlog and her grandparents were in the background, she's laughing but I hope they are happy being on the Internet with that pair of feil gypes!

Reactions: 4
I find it revolting the way she is using poppy on her insta at the moment 😯 it's like she is using her as a shield ... If I post lots of pictures with my adorable toddler no one will comment or call me out on lift gate.
Wish someone would ask her why she's not doing any AD's 😂 times must be hard she's trying on dresses just for the swipe ups 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I find it revolting the way she is using poppy on her insta at the moment 😯 it's like she is using her as a shield ... If I post lots of pictures with my adorable toddler no one will comment or call me out on lift gate.
Wish someone would ask her why she's not doing any AD's 😂 times must be hard she's trying on dresses just for the swipe ups 😂
She’s 100% using Poppy! She’s never spent as much time with her since she turned ‘feral’ but you gotta do what looks good on the gram 🙄

Reactions: 26
Will they really be able to afford their lifestyle on affiliate links and YouTube AdSense?

Reactions: 6
Will they really be able to afford their lifestyle on affiliate links and YouTube AdSense?
I wouldn't have thought so. How much must their monthly mortgage payments be on the 600k murder mansion? Maybe that's why Lee is missing, maybe he's got a real job! 😆

Reactions: 9
She’s 100% using Poppy! She’s never spent as much time with her since she turned ‘feral’ but you gotta do what looks good on the gram 🙄
Gotta do whatcha gotta do to fill the grid, get the racism tit down a bit in order to reap more hash tag ads.

Reactions: 12
Usually a lurker but her hair is getting dryer every post I see 😬 it’s screaming for coconut oil!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Usually a lurker but her hair is getting dryer every post I see 😬 it’s screaming for coconut oil!
I know, it's awful! She should buy some olaplex, it would do wonders for her straw like hair. I'm not sure why any decent hairdresser would continue to dye it. She obviously begrudges the money to pay for one.

Reactions: 9
Doubt Adsense would cover the mortgage. She doesn’t get much views, her subs have increased over the last couple of years but the views haven’t, and are at a similar level to when she had 40-50k subs.

The big bucks was on the gram! This new gifted sofa ain’t going to keep a roof over their heads.

Reactions: 10
Doubt Adsense would cover the mortgage. She doesn’t get much views, her subs have increased over the last couple of years but the views haven’t, and are at a similar level to when she had 40-50k subs.

The big bucks was on the gram! This new gifted sofa ain’t going to keep a roof over their heads.
Has the new gifted sofa arrived.
Which sofa retailer is going I my banned list.
.God the playroom going to look like a cluttered mess

S
Welcome,
Very appropriate because she acts like a fanny.
So funny she looks awful.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.