Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Meldrum #44 Acting like racism liftgate never existed, there’s been a lack of kindly gifted, but never fear as grabby’s still persisted. (Ps where’s Lee?)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yep! 😂 such a pair of cocunts!
Lee mum and brothers painted s and f room.
Lee's mum painted the dungeon blue Lee just posed with a brush
Lee's mum.then painted the family room play room and poppy room grey.
She then painted rebs office white
They kept saying they couldn't afford a decorator also time as they had a Disney holiday to take 2 days after moving.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lee mum and brothers painted s and f room.
Lee's mum painted the dungeon blue Lee just posed with a brush
Lee's mum.then painted the family room play room and poppy room grey.
She then painted rebs office white
They kept saying they couldn't afford a decorator also time as they had a Disney holiday to take 2 days after moving.
They really are lazy layabout cocunts aren't they? 🙄

Reactions: 14
bleeping hell.
She’s completely ruining herself.
She looks ridiculous.
She reminds me here of one of those women who are late 40s I seem to see about often, who spend too much time in the tanning bed, got in a fight with a bottle of bleach and think that the higher the hair the closer to God! Mutton dressed as lamb ladies, me and my husband have a giggle over them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Meldrum #44 we’ve got a lovely bunch of cocunts, there they are they’re lives are such a show....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone has mentioned it before about her constantly showing her rings.... It's so vain and look at all the diamonds I 've got... They must be worth a fair amount . You have another bloody hand woman... Stop showing off your diamonds whilst pleading got no money/ meldrum mansion pot empty. You coconuts have NO concept of truly being skint and not knowing how to get enough food for the week, charge the electric on the key which many low income people still do or just pray the bills direct debits go out ,or stress about the slowly growing overdraft just to get by. Monumentally out of touch with reality ,stupid orange bloody scarecrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Think the good hair comment is supposed to be ironic and a piss take on the crapness of her hair which people in here have been having a good tattle about!!!

Reactions: 8
Assuming from when they met onwards, I’m certain she commented in vlog about him leaving in the mornings and walking through the woods near their house before she then left for school?🤢
just even thinking about him sneaking out a window and skulking through the woods makes me think of "the child catcher"....Daddy Cannon should have put bars on the windows....😨

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I don’t quite get how someone can love a day of the week so much; what is she, 4??
Yeh her face is looking absolutely ridiculous!! What the hell has she done?!! 🙈🙈
Well Monday means 2 less kids at home! Not that it matters since she spends the weekends avoiding them anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Well Monday means 2 less kids at home! Not that it matters since she spends the weekends avoiding them anyway 🤷🏽‍♀️
How the hell can she tell one day from the other? Bar school her life is the same tit every day. Me, me, me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion: Mrs Meldrum #44 She’s so so tiny, but still just as whiny, the advertisers have departed, and she still poses like she’s farted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
How the hell can she tell one day from the other? Bar school her life is the same tit every day. Me, me, me.
This!!! I’m lucky to work term time and I LOVE all my holidays with my kids but by the end of summer look forward to getting back to a routine. I like the idea of not working but know in reality I’d be bored, especially with 2 kids at school/nursery

Also.....my house would be immaculate, I wouldn’t have to ask for tips on how to TIDY 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
New thread suggestion MrsMeldrum #44 Ooh Lee will I like Chernobyl? Do they do home delivery...I could do a haul on my Chanel...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Skin damaged much!! She looks so old!!! She really needs to lay of sun/sunbeds!!
EFC2008F-F436-46B3-9C62-7A6C555E7F6B.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.