Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure the papers would be interested in this. Let’s face it, the racism story was a bit of a non starter and that’s way bigger than this IMO.

Reactions: 13
Why do it???
She’s still been on a ‘fitness journey’. She looks good and she’s promoting a healthier lifestyle so why lie?? So stupid.
But has she?? There’s nothing to actually suggest she’s improved her fitness at all? Her body looks more or less the same in the images from February to now - no marked difference.

I’m not buying any of it.

Reactions: 4
But has she?? There’s nothing to actually suggest she’s improved her fitness at all? Her body looks more or less the same in the images from February to now - no marked difference.

I’m not buying any of it.
But apparently it was never about looks/body image etc, it was all for her mental health 🙄 never mind that she said at the start she wanted washboard abs and wanted rid of her pancake ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So brumy mummy has just done an ad with sainsburys. How long before mrs m does the same ad
Yep she's fine the whole Disney thing with JS....won't be long before Edgy does the same... rinse and repeat with them all....

I’m not sure the papers would be interested in this. Let’s face it, the racism story was a bit of a non starter and that’s way bigger than this IMO.
Need to get Jeremy Vine onto it! He's hot on consumer issues BBC Radio 2 every day.....anyone got any connection with the Beeb? He would get plenty of duped folks to ring in! @Ohflogoff

• Angry
Reactions: 7
But apparently it was never about looks/body image etc, it was all for her mental health 🙄 never mind that she said at the start she wanted washboard abs and wanted rid of her pancake ass!
Hahaha yeah so Rami is probably a PT/psychologist/therapist
I have sent them a complaint.
They won’t do anything- rami is the owners son in law

• Haha
I'm not so sure that sainsburys will work with her. There is such a backlash against her. Would they really want there social media inundated with 'why are you working with someone who left a racist joke in her vlog and then tried to play the look here is my black friend so can't be racist card' when they can easily find another mummy blogger with a similar following. If I was the PR agency I would not take the risk.

Reactions: 8
Stacey Dooley and the blonde lady from c4 food unwrapped (who did programmes re: formula companies ripping off new mums, and breastfeeding) they would both be interested.

Reactions: 13
Stacey Dooley and the blonde lady from c4 food unwrapped (who did programmes re: formula companies ripping off new mums, and breastfeeding) they would both be interested.
Doubt it, Stacey was hanging around the SacconeJoly's a month or so ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh. Rami has blocked me. He deleted my previous comments too. Didnt answer tho.
Shady as.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm not so sure that sainsburys will work with her. There is such a backlash against her. Would they really want there social media inundated with 'why are you working with someone who left a racist joke in her vlog and then tried to play the look here is my black friend so can't be racist card' when they can easily find another mummy blogger with a similar following. If I was the PR agency I would not take the risk.
Especially when they're celebrating their 150th year, I doubt they'd want to risk tainting it!

Reactions: 5
What did you say? Wow. He just a shady cocunt too then.
I only replied to another comment!! I was agreeing with what she had put. The other comment is probably still there .Maybe he blocked me bcos rebs blocked me mths ago. Who knows. He’s no loss as im not interested in his ... business.

Bloody hell, what's she done now?!🤦‍♀️
Honestly Reb, at this point just give it up and go get a normal job.

Sidenote, is it me or is she even more self obsessed and insufferable than usual? Normally I can at least listen to her, her accent doesn't even bother me that much, buy lately I want to scream at her to F off.
Can't stand vain, shallow narcissistic little liars

Reactions: 24
There were about 6 other comments from other people - all discussing the “before” photo. He’s deleted all of those comments. He’s a shady bastard. I’m not even convinced he’s even a qualified PT.
Rami's advice is all very outdated and his form is often pretty poor. He's advertised how important it is to only get a good PT as lots of duds out there.

He blocked me in 2 mins just for saying the before photo should be from day 1 to give an honest transformation.

Aren't people here friends with mrs raminator?

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, what's she done now?!🤦‍♀️
Honestly Reb, at this point just give it up and go get a normal job.

Sidenote, is it me or is she even more self obsessed and insufferable than usual? Normally I can at least listen to her, her accent doesn't even bother me that much, buy lately I want to scream at her to F off.
Can't stand vain, shallow narcissistic little liars
It’s because she’s just so, so happy and back to her usual self, youtube is her jam!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.