Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s putting the feelers out for which businesses will kindly gift her tit. That’s what this question time is for.

Reactions: 17
It doesn't feel like a home because they are never bloody in it for long! Here's a tip, instead of swanning off on #ad #gifted, holidays, weekends away, gym sessions every 5 minutes, try actually living in your house!...although I guess this particular house is a bit of a lost cause.

Reactions: 11
Who reckons they might be about to start a ‘donations’ ‘just giving’ page?

Help us make our home of dreams just perfect and make sure we can afford to keep creating fresh free content. Here’s our paypal account email or how about sign up to a monthly donation? Just £5 a month keeps Reb in amino slushes and tonic to go with her gifted gin. Don’t forget any donation will be put towards the fantastic kitchen which will bring you hours of free content to the you tube. Why don’t you sponsor a kitchen handle or cupboard front? Just £10 buys a racist instagram layabout a bland grey floor tile. Who could turn down this opportunity?
Terms and conditions apply, no donations with be declared, no adverts hashtagged. #Presspack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Totally...pair of self indulgent fake arsewipes. How thoughtless when so many families or single parents struggling on lower incomes jobs, or cramped housing, that are struggling to feed their family and sometimes have to use a
Food bank such as the one the tangoed arse wipe wouldn't even donate a pack of bloody beans to! What the eff do those two do all day when not at the bloody gym?! Bet she doesn't do anything at the school. She has loads of time to go in and listen to children read or volunteer in othercways. Schools always asking for parent helpers. But that s not paid and nothing in it for her! Selfish bloody cheesey dorrito! Rant over!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet she convinced Lee about buying that house by listing off all the Instagrammers who have been gifted free kitchens and telling him that they were sure to get one too.

Unfortunately the cat is now out of the bag that she's a lying, shameless racist - no kitchen brand is going to touch her with a barge pole. When you Google 'Mrs Meldrum' these are the related searches, who would want to be associated with that? In fact, I'm surprised that when she returned from her hiatus she didn't rebrand.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think it’s because they got the AO
Fridge as a freebie, went to town talking about it a lot but never declared that it was a gifted item which is against the rules, it’s just one in a long line of gifts they have failed to declare though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure in a vlog they mentioned it was kindly sent to them?

Reactions: 4
She’s putting the feelers out for which businesses will kindly gift her tit. That’s what this question time is for.
100%

“Oh boohoo, we bought this £600K house and we can’t do the kitchen up”

duck OFF YOU SPOILT LITTLE MADAM.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
WTF...pot is empty!!!!
Lol 5 weeks of no #ads I bet it's empty! 😂 how have they been in 7 months and it still doesn't feel like home?! I've had 2 houses and they both felt like home from the second we walked in!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looked at you tube just for comments
Same on Insta
Guess she deleting loads as all positive

This comment made me laugh

Yet another word she's saying wrong
Chorizo

They have hardly done anything to that house other than paint and hang a few mirrors and kindly gifted prints and filled it with mismatched free furniture.
Why get a kitchen plan if you can't afford new kitchen.
Latest boob must have hit them hard financially.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really hate the way she’s lying about this gym stuff.

Claiming she started going to the gym because she wanted to do something “for me”

What TOSH! She started going because she was GIFTED a free membership. She only started doing PT sessions because she was GIFTED them as a blatant business arrangement. She was desperate to have a huge arse - she said it herself!
Saying so was worried about how much gym content to share - another load of crap. She was repost videos of her at the gym from Ramis account on a daily basis!
The amount of lies is staggering.

So after allllllllll the chat about it being the “dream home” “house of dreams” bla bla bla......
It doesn’t feel Like home!.... wow, my heart bleeds.
Maybe that’s because it was the scene of a brutal murder?
Sell it and duck off to a new house, one where the blood of a dead man isn’t soaked into the floorboards.
Desperate for a gifted kitchen deal!! 😡

Reactions: 11
Looked at you tube just for comments
Same on Insta
Guess she deleting loads as all positive

This comment made me laugh

Yet another word she's saying wrong
Chorizo

They have hardly done anything to that house other than paint and hang a few mirrors and kindly gifted prints and filled it with mismatched free furniture.
Why get a kitchen plan if you can't afford new kitchen.
Latest boob must have hit them hard financially.
Theres always a rabid sheep frothing at the mouth to jump in to defend her.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I'm not surprised she hasn't the balls to take the kids anywhere but the woods behind her house. The school mum's will be busy whispering about her posing in her pants now. Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She put a begging post out for birthday presents for Poppy, the next day insta story of post for Poppy! The begging still works so a rug and kitchen are on the list for today 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry I don’t know how to put two photos side by side by that “before” photo was 100% taken in their old kitchen, she’s stood against the worksurface that was to the right of the door leading into the snug. You can clearly see it’s the same worktop and the same white window behind her which was the window above the Belfast sink

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm not surprised she hasn't the balls to take the kids anywhere but the woods behind her house. The school mum's will be busy whispering about her posing in her pants now. Embarrassing
So Grabecca, you sold your children’s privacy, you must have been paid a good price for your integrity and dignity...to afford the big house, now you are negotiating the iota of self respect that remains by begging for freebies. I bet your parents and family are proud of you!
Secretly filming your child and literally baring yourself for views from random strangers...is this what you thought you would be resorting to?
Please let’s set up a Go fund me for Sweaty Becky and let’s hope Daddy Cannon donates more than £20!

Reactions: 14
Disgusted at her story, everyone have a listen to my 7yr old read for 30 seconds, so I can post an #aff link to Amazon so u can pick up the book she's reading, while topping up our empty pot 👍 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.