Mrs Meldrum #43 I'm not like Trump am I Lee...? Tangoed and racist...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she’s been like “Lee, my insta numbers are down, I think i’m even losing my hate watchers”.... Then bang, just like that, lots of smug and deceitful material to keep the haters hating 😂 Guilty as charged 🙋‍♀️
She gained 60 followers today.

It's annoyed me they both made money and gained followers with the gym and pt.
Totally dodgy. I wish they would label pt as gifted that would blow some sheep away.

Who buys a house they can't afford to do.
It looks like bathrooms kitchen utility all need updating.
Her wardrobe/ airing cupboard dire.
Garden needs serious landscaping be all on 1 level.
Outside back needs painting
Patio needs replacing.
They need least 50k.

Reactions: 8
We were wondering when the next tit show was going to happen ———— well here it is.
Didn’t take long!! 🤣
Just when you think it can’t get any worse! Did they seriously not have a budget for doing work when they moved? The house just looks cold and unloved. Begging for more free tit will not import the situation.
The Meldrums don’t have an original thought in their 2 brain cells so can’t work out what style they like unless it’s jumping on the latest Instagram bandwagon.

Their style could be, ‘dump all your sweaty clothes on the floor’ or murder room chic.

As for the vlog earlier. One salad looked vaguely edible, the rest 🤢. Poached eggs on crappy bread really is a Meldrum haute cuisine isn’t it 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Lots of comments on Ramis insta now calling the out on the “before” photo.... nothing on Rebecca’s page as she’s got limited comments on as per usual... 🙄

Reactions: 15
Lots of comments on Ramis insta now calling the out on the “before” photo.... nothing on Rebecca’s page as she’s got limited comments on as per usual... 🙄
And Rami’s in Dubai so its the middle of the night 👍 no editing for a few hours

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She posted that ' transformation ' because she's a classic narcissist as we well know. She craves the adulation and adoration. It's like her crack cocaine. Her faux humble, shy, socially unsure, anxious spiel is a load of shite that manipulates all the silly huns and lovelies into believing she has a soul. She is morally vapid.

Reactions: 20
She posted that ' transformation ' because she's a classic narcissist as we well know. She craves the adulation and adoration. It's like her crack cocaine. Her faux humble, shy, socially unsure, anxious spiel is a load of shite that manipulates all the silly huns and lovelies into believing she has a soul. She is morally vapid.
Exactly!!!!

Every time she does the tearful insta stories or posts anything talking about her “low self esteem/being an introvert/having anxiety etc I just roll my eyes - it’s all bullshit, she says it to manipulate the sheep. She’s truly an awful, deceitful person.

Reactions: 16
no ads yet i wonder what she’s getting paid off channel mum ?! ain’t karma a witch 😂

Reactions: 2
Her picture she posted on 12th Jan this year looks nothing like the one she's used for her before 🙄

Reactions: 6
I'm not surprised she hasn't the balls to take the kids anywhere but the woods behind her house. The school mum's will be busy whispering about her posing in her pants now. Embarrassing
yep the WhatsApp moms will be having a good laugh about her in her CK's....bet they cant stand her!!!

Reactions: 9
Her picture she posted on 12th Jan this year looks nothing like the one she's used for her before 🙄
Exactly- because her “before” photo was an old photo taken in her old house at least 9 months ago! It’s all complete lies. It’s fake. Completely and utterly fake. The whole PT thing has been nothing but a set up to advertise Rami - that’s all it’s ever been.

Reactions: 14
Just when you think it can’t get any worse! Did they seriously not have a budget for doing work when they moved? The house just looks cold and unloved. Begging for more free tit will not import the situation.
The Meldrums don’t have an original thought in their 2 brain cells so can’t work out what style they like unless it’s jumping on the latest Instagram bandwagon.

Their style could be, ‘dump all your sweaty clothes on the floor’ or murder room chic.

As for the vlog earlier. One salad looked vaguely edible, the rest 🤢. Poached eggs on crappy bread really is a Meldrum haute cuisine isn’t it 😂
love that the healthy poached egg was on white bread!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I liked a comment on ‘The raminator’ 🤢 post and have been blocked!! He’s spent too long with the Meldrums 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does she not realise how ridiculous it is to go on about not having enough money when she is pretty much gifted everything so rarely has to spend her own money anyway. She’s always showing off the expensive clothes, holidays, gym etc that she hasn’t had to pay for. Neither of them have an actual job to go to. A lot of her followers will have full time jobs and still struggle to afford holidays and can’t buy a house because they genuinely have no money. By the time I’ve paid all my bills I have very little left but I still wouldn’t be begging for freebies like she does for everyone to see. I’d rather keep a bit of pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.